S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts
  • Name:Dave
  • Car:73 LJ

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:18 AM

It Clearly says: No wonder the Police wanted them. Read it dont twist it Dave and that Car was not home made it was Built by GMH Dealership Max Wright Motors. attachicon.gifWheels Magazine Feb 1973 V8 LJ - Copy.jpg

I am not twisting anything anymore than you are Al.  Yes Robbo clearly says in the article 'No wonder the Police wanted them', nothing more, nothing less.

And, the reason I say that white Brissy built V8 GTR featured in the article was home made is because IT WAS NOT BUILT BY GMH. If it was built by a Holden Dealer it does not mean it was built by GMH. GMH warned Dealers not to modify Holden vehicles (all models) from their standard specifications.

Edited by S pack, 22 December 2016 - 08:21 AM.

#202 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • Name:AL
  • Car:SMP LJ GTR V8 Prototype-Confirmed By HHS and Ex GMH XW7 Engineers

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:44 AM

The Dealer built V8 LJ's confirms the demand from customers, there are 3-Dealerships we know of and Kevin Dennis Motors in 1973 had a V8 LJ XU1 in there brand new yard in bridge road Richmond in Victoria in 1973 so maybe a 4th dealership. That is fact these cars exsits.

GMH Port Melbourne knew about it and turned a blind eye to it with these V8 LJ's built at these Dealerships.

Edited by xu2308, 22 December 2016 - 08:49 AM.

#203 RM125n

RM125n

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Car:TORANA

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:44 AM

I THink you have left out some comments about your car that Division 21 purchase your car from GMH April 1973 to chase down Drug lords in there Ferraris and Lambo's in 1970's
Your car was based at North Sydney only the best cars go there ,which is HQ for STP (LATER HWY Patrol HQ from 17/3/75 )some one would have seen your car if it was ever there and Division 21 is based at REDFERN since the 1960's Clear across town very strange. Now it's just an observation car
It is so sad that you are trying to rely on this Wheels FEB 1973 magazine one sentence NO WONDER THE POLICE WANTED THEM ,Can you please show me where it states that NSW POLICE wanted them in this sentence ?
The documents that you have posted about your car only covers from April 1972 until April 1973 When GMH own it
The documents I want to see is from May 1973 onwards to prove who purchased the car and to prove that it still had a 308 V8 when sold by GMH
I believe state again that your car was sold as a 6yl resprayed mid 1970's and that's why it remain hidden for so many years and still a 6 cylinder today
Now after three years Allan you are the only person that ever stated that NSW Police having V8 LJ TORANA'S on this forum and many other forums including POLICE ones and still have no proof at all could this mean that NSW POLICE NEVER HAD A V8 LJ AT ANY TIME
Please show the documents from May 1973 on wards if you don't have any of these Document just say so ?

XU2308
I ask you a question again
Please show the documents from May 1973 on wards if you don't have any of these Documents just say so ?
These documents will end the debate about your car once and for all

#204 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

I have showed you stuff it's on here earlier on these pages, all these ex police cars had the hole in firewall with Grommet etc etc plus the Hella Switches in the Alloy case and you know RM125n that is what they did and used, you have seen that SLR5000 Trial Car pic on here, what other Documents I have is nothing to do with you mate. You are not even the Guy that does the Old Police stuff, that is Tony Fitz. I have put stuff up in here and all you have put up here is negativity. Tony Fitz said my Hella switches in the Alloy thingy is what they used back in the day. Believe what you want, Robbo told you as well if you read it right. :P

#205 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

The Dealer built V8 LJ's confirms the demand from customers, there are 3-Dealerships we know of and Kevin Dennis Motors in 1973 had a V8 LJ XU1 in there brand new yard in bridge road Richmond in Victoria in 1973 so maybe a 4th dealership. That is fact these cars exsits.

GMH Port Melbourne knew about it and turned a blind eye to it with these V8 LJ's built at these Dealerships.

Agree, there were a few Holden Dealers that were willing to put a V8 in an LJ if a customer wanted one and at no time have I ever said V8 LJ's didn't exist back in 72/73. The fact of the matter though is GMH did not build them.

If the NSW Police ever had any V8 LJ's then it would have only been one, and that is the one that you own and claim to be one of the V8 prototypes.

The plods on the ground may have liked to have V8 GTR's or XU1's but GMH didn't produce them and anyway, wasn't it their big boss that helped to can the 160mph Supercars in the first place?

If the cops wanted V8 LJ's then you can also bet they would have wanted the Phase IV HO's but for sure they never got a chance to test drive one of those.

#206 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

Claim to be Dave ???

Holden Historical Services have Confirmed my LJ GTR was a Working Prototype in the XW7 Progran from there Records, and Two XW7 Engineers have confirmed it as well.

Now the Victoria Police had the Candy Cars in Vic and they Built some Specced up 351 V8 XA Falcon 500's for the up coming Phase 4 that was going to be released,  there are Videos on Youtube on this XA Phase 4  Chaser that Vic Police got. Ford built the Car for that. I will put the Links up from Youtube ASAP on this

Now did NSW Police get any of these Specced up 351 V8 XA Falcon 500 Phase 4 Chaser, or was the NSW Police Top Drivers to Whimpy to tackle them special XA's :P

The Car has a Vic number plate from the day and Ford have it on there Records as they built it for Vic Police, there are a couple of these i beleive, there is a FB page as welll on these cars, People that are heavy into the GTHO and GT Falcons would know of these Cars.

Edited by xu2308, 22 December 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#207 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

#208 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:11 PM

http://8xagtho.wixsi...ars/police-life

#209 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:22 PM

Claim to be Dave ???

Yes, claim to be Al.

You know I used to be a believer that you had found one of the prototypes and I still do believe the prototypes were not destroyed but since you posted pics of your suspension crossmember brace arm, the one you say the ex GMH engineer confirmed (from those same pics?) had the lip bent over to clear the big Bosch starter motor on the V8. However, your crossmember brace arm in the pics you posted appears untouched, not cut, nor bent in any way shape or form other than the original factory stamping then I have now become a skeptic.

In other words, either the suspension crossmember in your GTR has been replaced since the car left GMH and its V8 was removed or your car never had a working V8 fitted in the engine bay. What would happen if you dropped a 253 or a 308 in you car today with a correct 1972 era starter motor and the same engine mounts as shown in the XW7 engineering drawings? Will the starter motor foul on the lip on the brace arm? I suspect it will.

#210 A9X

A9X

A fortunate run

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • Name:Welby
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Speaking of police cars,

WA Road Traffic Authority late 70's

Attached Files

#211 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

Now the Victoria Police had the Candy Cars which Ford built some up spec XA Falcon 500's with GT351 V8 running gear, or were they XA GT351's with the delete option boxes ticked to look like Falcon 500's? 

Now did NSW Police get any of these Specced up 351 V8 XA Falcon 500 Phase 4 Chaser, or was the NSW Police Top Drivers to Whimpy to tackle them special XA's?

Apparently the NSW Police didn't get these Special down spec GT 351's because the NSW Police Dept Policy was to only use std Production specification vehicles for their fleet.

#212 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

Yes, claim to be Al.

You know I used to be a believer that you had found one of the prototypes and I still do believe the prototypes were not destroyed but since you posted pics of your suspension crossmember brace arm, the one you say the ex GMH engineer confirmed (from those same pics?) had the lip bent over to clear the big Bosch starter motor on the V8. However, your crossmember brace arm in the pics you posted appears untouched, not cut, nor bent in any way shape or form other than the original factory stamping then I have now become a skeptic.

In other words, either the suspension crossmember in your GTR has been replaced since the car left GMH and its V8 was removed or your car never had a working V8 fitted in the engine bay. What would happen if you dropped a 253 or a 308 in you car today with a correct 1972 era starter motor and the same engine mounts as shown in the XW7 engineering drawings? Will the starter motor foul on the lip on the brace arm? I suspect it will.

My lip is bent down at the back part of the Passenger side Trailing arm where the back part of the starter would sit, you even said it was did you not ?? ummmmmm the Spacer Plates on the 308 XW7 Engine mount ummmm i wonder why they put a spacer plate in the 308 XW7 Mount for, i reckon to look pretty Dave, DONT YOU, Holden Historical Services ??? they Have Historical Holden Records and information Dave that no one else has. There records know which 3-GTR's were the Prototypes, i explain to you before which ones they are, 3 Were ordered in April 1972, they are the 3-LJ GTR's built on the Same Day and are 000 M Cars (GMH Port Melbourne). Its Funny the Lone o Ranger V8 LJ GTR Prototype is one of the THREE as well, ummm one was Pink and one was Orange, ONE is Pink and One is Orange out of them Three GTR's built on the same day.

And you said oh there would be no XA Falcon Police Car that were like Phase 4's   (well there was), i showed you on here. Ford Australia Built them for the UP coming Phase 4 Falcon release, so the Police could catch a Phase 4, NSW Police might of got one for Trial as they got TWO LH SLR5000 for TRIAL and what ever else the Car Manufacturers sent them to trial :P, and The Police Observation Unit in NSW could buy anything to PUT in there Fleet and DID. http://8xagtho.wixsi...ars/police-life

Edited by xu2308, 23 December 2016 - 01:46 AM.

#213 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Police GT 351

Edited by ChaosWeaver, 23 December 2016 - 06:07 AM.

#214 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:27 AM

My lip is bent down at the back part of the Passenger side Trailing arm where the back part of the starter would sit, you even said it was did you not ?? ummmmmm the Spacer Plates on the 308 XW7 Engine mount ummmm i wonder why they put a spacer plate in the 308 XW7 Mount for, i reckon to look pretty Dave, DONT YOU,

Yes I believed what you were saying about the flange on your brace arm. The following pic you posted, I thought you meant the lip was bent outwards to clear the starter, but the lip on your brace arm appears untouched.

post-7283-0-78155000-1478066973.jpg

As you can see in the following pic it is the part of the lip closer to the cross member where the fouling issue occurs with the big old starter motors, as the brace arm heads towards the chassis rail it gets further away from the starter. This engine has the smaller VS Commy starter and appears to just fit without hitting but may still tap against the flange when the engine is running.

post-7283-0-08544200-1478453027.jpg

So you come up with this "Dont need to bend that part down Dave as the XW7 Engine Mount Spacers raise the 308 V8 Engine enough so starter motor clears that part of the Lip", and yet in at least two threads where people are asking about V8 conversions in LC/LJ's you tell them that flange/lip must be cut off and welded to clear the starter motor.

The XW7 engine mount spacers are 0.100" or 1/10 of an inch thick I believe. To raise the engine high enough so that end of the big 1972 starter motor does not hit that lip would require spacers in the order of about 3/4" thick which would require a hole cut in the bonnet to clear the air cleaner.

Then you posted this pic in which the flange on your brace arm looks like the brace arm in every other 6cyl LC/LJ Torana.

post-7283-0-10606500-1478365762.jpg

Perhaps it is just the angle of the photo's that does not show what you mean about the bent over flange very well and I may stand corrected if that is the case?

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, some fckwitt has put those radius rod bushes on arse about face.

post-7283-0-78155000-1478066973.jpg

Edited by S pack, 23 December 2016 - 07:32 AM.

#215 RM125n

RM125n

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

I have showed you stuff it's on here earlier on these pages, all these ex police cars had the hole in firewall with Grommet etc etc plus the Hella Switches in the Alloy case and you know RM125n that is what they did and used, you have seen that SLR5000 Trial Car pic on here, what other Documents I have is nothing to do with you mate. You are not even the Guy that does the Old Police stuff, that is Tony Fitz. I have put stuff up in here and all you have put up here is negativity. Tony Fitz said my Hella switches in the Alloy thingy is what they used back in the day. Believe what you want, Robbo told you as well if you read it right. :P

Thank you for answering, what you have now confirmed is you have NO DOCUMENTION to back up any of your statements because you would have posted this information to make sure I was proven wrong yet you haven't done so.

1) The information you have shown early on these pages also doesn't back up your statements thats why I asked for more DOCUMENTION and still no information to back up your story.

2) All EX NSW POLICE GTR TORANA's have 4 holes in the fire wall ( not like your ONE HOLE that's even in the wrong spot ) Again this shows that you have never seen
An EX NSW POLICE CAR up close only the ones on the NET
(Because you won't believe me ,go and contact dublin he has a EX NSW POLICE TORANA I have never been in contact with this person but the photo's he's posted show this)
3) AS for the SLR 5000 Torana the only one I can confirm is a WHITE LX TORANA with HWY PATROL DECAL ON IT as for the rest of the trail cars show DOCUMENTION to prove what you say.

4) The rocker switches and retangler spot lights on your car is of early 1980's vintage. The NSW POLICE NEVER INSTALL THEM ON GTR TORANA's .The NSW POLICE install TOGGLE SWITCHES and ROUND SPOT LIGHTS just goggle ex nsw vintage police cars and you will see all the round spot lights you like.
Also you must get back in contact with Tony Fitzgerald if you don't have contact details I can give them to you and don't forget to ask him what switches are in his EX NSW POLICE Falcon's ( just to let everyone know they are TOGGLE SWITCHES) also ask to see the photos of old police car interiors and you will see TOGGLE SWITCH USED

5) As for ROBBO statement I have read it right where does it state that NSW POLICE WANT THEM. IT is so sad that you are changing History to suit yourself again because you can't back up any of your False statements about your car.

6) Every car tells a story
SOLD by GMH as a 6 CYLINDER some where middle 1970's resprayed ,early 1980's spot lights fitted and still a 6 CYLINDER TODAY that's why it remained hidden for so long if you can't prove it had a V8 in it in MAY 1973 all the NSW POLICE information that you have stated is out the Door mate

Ps have a merry Xmas

#216 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

RM125n

Mate do you ever Read anything i Post on this Page

I will spell it out Slow for you OK

WHEELS MAGAZINE IS BASED IN SYDNEY

PETER ROBBO ROBINSON IS BASED IN SYDNEY

Now Robbo SAYS: NO WONDER THE POLICE WANTED THEM

Ummmmmmmmmm Of course he Talking NSW Police RM125N, Due to he is from NSW, that is his home state. Any way HE is Telling YOU the Police Wanted Them is He Not.

Now you dont know what Documents i Have.

Tony Fitz said that is what they Had the Hella Switches in Alloy stuff, The Hella Switches are Old ones

The Hole is across from the Starter Motor in the Firewall with a Rubber Grommet and is what they did and Tony Fitz said that is what they did, he knows he is the Guy that NSW Police send people to about these Old LJ GTR's is he not. Umm they dont send them to you. My Firewall has heaps of Holes in it.

They had Square Hella Driving lights as well, plenty of Photos with the Police Chargers with Square Hella's on them. They used Squre or Round Hella's :P

GMH sold the White and Pink GTR's as 308 V8's.  The Orange V8 GTR  was Sold in returned to 6 Cyl Format after running a V8 for 18 Months.

Yet you know nothing about the Two LH SLR5000 that was on Trail, So you know nothing about the Trial Cars.

I have Tony Fitz's contact details, he said they used them old Hella swiches and put them in Alloy type stuff. Any way we are going around in Circles here.

NO WONDER THE POLICE WANTED THEM  :P

#217 Rockoz

Rockoz

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • Name:Rob

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:55 PM

Personally I wouldnt take what a journalist has written as anything like the truth.

I have been interviewed by journalists and the difference between what I told them and what was published was huge.

It could have just been a chat to one cop asking what would you think about a V8 LJ.

It could have also been typical journalist stuff by embelishing a story with a bit of bull crap.

So as far as evidence goes that doesnt make the grade.

#218 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

The Lip is bent down on the back part of my Lip,  you can see it in the Photo Dave. The Spacer Plate in the Engine mount only has to make it clear the Lip and who said the spacer plate was 100"  in thickness ?

And yes i said in other Post you need to take the Lip off,  But remember you are not using the XW7 Engine mounts with the Spacer Plates in them, for them Conversions.

Any way Dave i noticed you did not Comment about Holden Historical Services at all, so do you think ? there Records are wrong, the Guy that Runs it would have the Biggest Collection of Holden Historical Information in Australia, he is a Highly Regarded Historian. HHS have it in there Records what LJ GTR's were the V8 Prototypes. At the end of the Day Dave the Car is the Prototype and HHS has confirmed it and Two Ex XW7 Enginnering.

Edited by xu2308, 04 March 2018 - 11:59 PM.

#219 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

Personally I wouldnt take what a journalist has written as anything like the truth.

I have been interviewed by journalists and the difference between what I told them and what was published was huge.

It could have just been a chat to one cop asking what would you think about a V8 LJ.

It could have also been typical journalist stuff by embelishing a story with a bit of bull crap.

So as far as evidence goes that doesnt make the grade.

Rockoz

Robbo was the Editor and is a Highly Respectable Journo, Remember the V8 LJ was to be released in July 1972 and Remember they were only two weeks off Production when Stopped, so why wouldnt the Police Want the Road Going V8 LJ that was coming.

#220 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:14 PM

Rockoz

Robbo was the Editor and is a Highly Respectable Journo, Remember the V8 LJ was to be released in July 1972 and Remember they were only two weeks off Production when Stopped, so why wouldnt the Police Want the Road Going V8 LJ that was coming.

The Police might have wanted them but at the end of the day it means jack shit 'cause GMH didn't produce them. They had to make do with GTR's with single carb 3300cc engines.

Build a bridge.

#221 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

The Lip is bent down on the back part of my Lip,  you can see it in the Photo Dave. The Spacer Plate in the Engine mount only has to make it clear the Lip and who said the spacer plate was 100"  in thickness ?

And yes i said in other Post you need to take the Lip off,  But remember you are not using the XW7 Engine mounts with the Spacer Plates in them, for them Conversions.

Any way Dave i noticed you did not Comment about Holden Historical Services at all, so do you think ? there Records are wrong, the Guy that Runs it would have the Biggest Collection of Holden Historical Information in Australia, he is a Highly Regarded Historian. HHS have it in there Records what LJ GTR's were the V8 Prototypes. At the end of the Day Dave the Car is the Prototype and HHS has confirmed it and Two Ex XW7 Enginnering.

Where is it bent? All I see is the factory stamping but maybe a pic from a different angle would show better what you are talking about.

I have known Ben for over 30 years so I will talk to him about those matters.

Ok then, I thought I read somewhere that the XW7 engine mount spacer plates were 0.100" thick, perhaps I'm mistaken. If they are not 0.100" thick then how thick are they supposed to be?

edit: If you mean the bent part of the flange is where I think you mean then it is nowhere near the starter motor to cause a foul condition in the 1st place.

Edited by S pack, 23 December 2016 - 03:24 PM.

#222 RM125n

RM125n

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

Thank you for answering, what you have now confirmed is you have NO DOCUMENTION to back up any of your statements because you would have posted this information to make sure I was proven wrong yet you haven't done so.
1) The information you have shown early on these pages also doesn't back up your statements thats why I asked for more DOCUMENTION and still no information to back up your story.
2) All EX NSW POLICE GTR TORANA's have 4 holes in the fire wall ( not like your ONE HOLE that's even in the wrong spot ) Again this shows that you have never seen
An EX NSW POLICE CAR up close only the ones on the NET
(Because you won't believe me ,go and contact dublin he has a EX NSW POLICE TORANA I have never been in contact with this person but the photo's he's posted show this)
3) AS for the SLR 5000 Torana the only one I can confirm is a WHITE LX TORANA with HWY PATROL DECAL ON IT as for the rest of the trail cars show DOCUMENTION to prove what you say.
4) The rocker switches and retangler spot lights on your car is of early 1980's vintage. The NSW POLICE NEVER INSTALL THEM ON GTR TORANA's .The NSW POLICE install TOGGLE SWITCHES and ROUND SPOT LIGHTS just goggle ex nsw vintage police cars and you will see all the round spot lights you like.
Also you must get back in contact with Tony Fitzgerald if you don't have contact details I can give them to you and don't forget to ask him what switches are in his EX NSW POLICE Falcon's ( just to let everyone know they are TOGGLE SWITCHES) also ask to see the photos of old police car interiors and you will see TOGGLE SWITCH USED
5) As for ROBBO statement I have read it right where does it state that NSW POLICE WANT THEM. IT is so sad that you are changing History to suit yourself again because you can't back up any of your False statements about your car.
6) Every car tells a story
SOLD by GMH as a 6 CYLINDER some where middle 1970's resprayed ,early 1980's spot lights fitted and still a 6 CYLINDER TODAY that's why it remained hidden for so long if you can't prove it had a V8 in it in MAY 1973 all the NSW POLICE information that you have stated is out the Door mate
Ps have a merry Xmas

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS THE TRUTH MATE AND I DID READ YOUR FALSE AND MISS LEADING INFORMATION
I WILL REPEAT IF YOU CANT PROVE THAT YOUR CAR HAD A 308 V8 IN IT WHEN GMH SOLD IT IN MAY 1973 ALL THE NSW POLICE INFO THAT YOU CLAIM IS OUT THE DOOR
There is so many holes in your story step back out of the square your in and your own statements

#223 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS THE TRUTH MATE AND I DID READ YOUR FALSE AND MISS LEADING INFORMATION
I WILL REPEAT IF YOU CANT PROVE THAT YOUR CAR HAD A 308 V8 IN IT WHEN GMH SOLD IT IN MAY 1973 ALL THE NSW POLICE INFO THAT YOU CLAIM IS OUT THE DOOR
There is so many holes in your story step back out of the square your in and your own statements

Your version of the Truth,  Not  what Tony Fitz told me RM125N

Where are the Photos of your Ex STP LJ GTR Police Car RM125n that you say you owned ??????????????  We are still waiting on these Photos of your old car ????????

Edited by xu2308, 05 March 2018 - 12:08 AM.

#224 Rockoz

Rockoz

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • Name:Rob

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

Rockoz

I have been interviewed by journalists a lot higher up the food chain than him and they got it wrong and added their own twist to it to make it more newsworthy.

Journalists from every field have little respect for thruth when a story is being sought after.

#225 xgtr

xgtr

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Name:Blake
  • Car:lj coupe

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

:iagree:A certain event in 1972 comes to mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users