Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:23 PM

i am keen as mick, don't know about the
rest of Sydney.

cheers Keith

#52 _AGGRO_

_AGGRO_
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

Is anything happening for the QLD leg? id be keen as to go!

#53 blown308

blown308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 06:40 AM

But i'm thinking how about waragamba dam? i havent been there since i was a kid, but do they have a nice road in/out and then a parking lot and benches like some other dams ive been to ?? THen we're close enough after having some lunch there, to cruise across to blacktown for the drive ins as per last time? Saturday the 17th instead of the sunday? Better day???

To all - You cannot get near the DAM anymore ( damn terrorists, plus I live out there) the powers to be have fenced it all off and have security everywhere... you can still get to the picnic areas before the main gates though..there is a couple places that you could have a car display and BBQ, maybe I could drive my beasty down for the day..only 2 mins from my house.... after you can then cruise back to Wallcia Hotel for a cold one and some photos , I would have suggested Bents Basin, but it has dirt road going in (very nice BBQ areas and top swimming hole)then back along Malgoa road to the M4 to head to Blacktown for SAT night movies... or even head down South to Picton, The OAKS out the Hume and back into Sydney etc not a bad run.. Alot of car clubs come this way on Sundays.. I some times sit and watch the cars/bikes go by with my son... But just my thoughts.... Should be a good day either way... I will come along with the family just let me now the date...

rgds
Blown308

#54 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:00 AM

AAAHHHHHH now I remember why the all states plan fell in a hole. Very hard to get everyone out the same day.

Maybe we could try for the same month :fool:

#55 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:28 PM

But i'm thinking how about waragamba dam? i havent been there since i was a kid, but do they have a nice road in/out and then a parking lot and benches like some other dams ive been to ?? THen we're close enough after having some lunch there, to cruise across to blacktown for the drive ins as per last time? Saturday the 17th instead of the sunday? Better day???

To all - You cannot get near the DAM anymore ( damn terrorists, plus I live out there) the powers to be have fenced it all off and have security everywhere... you can still get to the picnic areas before the main gates though..there is a couple places that you could have a car display and BBQ, maybe I could drive my beasty down for the day..only 2 mins from my house.... after you can then cruise back to Wallcia Hotel for a cold one and some photos , I would have suggested Bents Basin, but it has dirt road going in (very nice BBQ areas and top swimming hole)then back along Malgoa road to the M4 to head to Blacktown for SAT night movies... or even head down South to Picton, The OAKS out the Hume and back into Sydney etc not a bad run.. Alot of car clubs come this way on Sundays.. I some times sit and watch the cars/bikes go by with my son... But just my thoughts.... Should be a good day either way... I will come along with the family just let me now the date...

rgds
Blown308

Dam it...sorry couldnt resist :D

I definently like the picton run idea but that may not suit everyone, (but i dont speak for eveyone).

I think the dam & drive-in's will be the go on the 31st March - i say mark it on your calendar!!!

#56 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:20 AM

I agree with Wayne (blown308) cause when
you think about it guys/gals the drive-in does
not start till around 9.00pm. So if we stop for
lunch at Warragamba Dam then head south to
Picton & then head to the drive-ins in time for
a flick or 2 ( a leisure drive not a drag race).

cheers Keith

#57 to fly

to fly

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:56 PM

Im keen on joining in with the Vic cruise, just say when and where, not fussed where we go, as long as we GO !! will keep a lookout for updates.

#58 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:50 PM

Ok I'll start a new thread regarding the NSW leg of this! But i think the 31st is a good day to choose so far!

Cheers!

#59 _gtrtorana_

_gtrtorana_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:02 PM

Im keen on joining in with the Vic cruise, just say when and where

Count me in on the VIC cruze

#60 _4door_LJ_

_4door_LJ_
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

is a W.A one happening? or is anyone organising it?

No-ones put their hand up yet to organise

I don't know if Combined Torana Club are doing anything

I don't know either, next meeting is next week, may find out something then. When do we want something to happen in the West? I'll be away working until the end of March so I may have to miss out.

Hi all,

The CTCC has a pretty full schedule for March to mid April.
There's the ACE Fudd Cruise, Classic Car show, V8's at Barbagallo, our own Annual Cruise, Waroona Car Show all one week after the other.

If you guys'n'gals want to join in our Annual Cruise on 1st April & incorporate the All States cars into it you are more than welcome.

To keep up with what events we attend or host keep an eye out here:
http://groups.msn.co...ranaCarClubOfWA

We are a very active club so if any of you want to get out in ya Torries with other Torana owners feel free to join in anytime you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users