• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

Another car coming Kaz !!
Not quite a torana, but nearly as good.

Also, Jason is coming with us....his hatch is still off the road.
Blame fences and gardens for that. :huh:

regards

APL

#27 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,075 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:12 PM

What time are is the cruise looking at getting back to Adelaide, and is there anyone around Torrens Park with a couple of spare seats?

Tim

#28 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

Had a great day, kidneys are a bit sad from all the bouncing around in the lil 4cyl.
I had to lead the run as well OMG. But thanks to my navigator for once I didnt get lost.

Heres a couple of pics the rest are on phtobucket
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

piccys. http://s80.photobuck...omadelaide/HTC/

#29 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

Geez, you're quick with the pics, Kaz :spoton:

Just a quick note too. Thanks to the generosity of all who attended, a rough count shows we made a profit of around $80 from cruise sheet donations, drinks and BBQ. We'll have a chat at the next Club meeting, and I reckon we should up this to at least $100 out of HTC funds - after all, most of us members use this forum quite a bit.

Thanks to all who attended for ;

(1) your excellent behaviour on the cruise
(2) the great variety and quality of Toranas that you brought along
(3) your generosity when it came to donations. We've had more cars at previous cruises, but raised less in donations.

Special thanks too to my missus for helping to organise all the stuff for the BBQ and keeping track of the juniors all day, Kaz for leading the cruise (smallest engine goes first - or is it smallest brakes go first, on a hills cruise :tease: ), and also to the Hatchery (Hatchman, Miss Hatchy, and Hatchling) for bringing along the thermonuclear BBQ - looked more like an aircraft carrier to me - huuuuuge burner, and could still give you a tan at 30 paces! - and for Hatchman and Dave for cooking the lunch.

Thanks again all - another fun cruise.

Next year, I reckon we should try to organise some parking on the lawns.

#30 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:41 PM

The Hatchery had a great day. Our visitors Dave, Simone, Brayden and Jarrad had a good time as well. I have no pictures as I forgot the camera bag when packing the car in the morning grrrrrrr :cry: . It must be all the baby stuff that has to be organised now or it could be old age.
Can't wait for next year to come around so we can do it all over again. Lets aim for more cars next year. I'll take the thermo nucular BBQ again as it's much better to be able to eat 30mins after arrival rather than 2hrs using the onsite units.

Cheers Hatchman

#31 davelh

davelh

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Car:74 LH SL

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:40 PM

fantastic day, really enjoyed myself, and i cant wait to put the chev in after being overtaken by the two red lx's on the palmer to murray bridge road
(it scared the f*ck out of the mrs!)
and at least the bloody dog was quiet in the car!
cant wait for the next one,
cheers
dave

#32 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:27 PM

Sorry i didnt show, Not sure if campbell passed it on, I had to go help pick up some wood from stirling and missed out on catching you all, Next year i will be back HOLDING THE WHOLE cruise up through corkscrew hill :tease: :tease:

catchyaz :spoton:

#33 _LGN347/24C_

_LGN347/24C_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:08 PM

hi all, had a top drive /day,and get some mls up on a fresh motor, except for my navigator getting us a bit lost , lol (hi emma) a great day.cheers daz :spoton:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users