What bolts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _workinprogress_

_workinprogress_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 06:03 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew of any bolts that looked really good to bolt on a spoiler and bonnet scoop. Anyone got any pics of theirs?

#2 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

yeah, little stainless hex head jiggers...expensive as anything else (round $2.50 each for a tiny tiny bolt...unless you get them trade price like me) but they look fantastic. i'll get a pick asap.

#3 _Hurricane_

_Hurricane_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:12 PM

buy somthin cheap from hardware store and put them in ya pocket :D

#4 _Herne_

_Herne_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:41 AM

Using 'nutserts' is the professional way to go, if ya dont know what they are go ask a nut and bolt supplier eg specialty fasteners or a panel beater.

The slack way to go is using self tappers - very slack and not recommended but I have seen it done :(

Cheers
Herne

#5 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,998 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:54 AM

I don't know what state you are in but Coventry Fasteners Abbottsford Vic. have a good selection. They are a huge wharehouse but also have a walk in shop.
I might be speeking out of turn here but take your torx bits to pick a part snd grab what you like from late model wrecks. Late Fords use torx bolts around the body.
RACV MAN

#6 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:43 AM

I know someone at Coventry....she's saved me a bucketload of cash so far... she's still telling me to get my flare bolts off so she can supply me with stainless ones.
Let me know via PM if you want anything....I'll see what I can do.
Cheers.

#7 _workinprogress_

_workinprogress_
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:13 AM

cheers for the offer knoath but im in nz. Are these nutserts the same thing that you are talking about lc boi?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users