#1 SamBam

SamBam

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:41 PM

hey everyone how are we all?

well, ive been doin some long hard thinking and fiddling around with the car and i have come up with some points.

i wana get the car resprayed the same colour either panama green or mint julep.
i prob need to get a better left fender and nosecone cos mines not straight, unless the panel beaters can straighten it out, is that costly? wats best way to go for the car to be nice n straight?
and i wana get a newer drivers door, cos mines poop. wheres best place to get that?

overall i wana get the car resprayed and totally straight, and so i wana know, wud it be better to let the panel beaters do it all n jsut save lots of mula, or source stuff out my self n straighten myself?

if i cud get some pricings and advice for this id really like that

sammy

#2 mr5000

mr5000

chief break-everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts
  • Car:77 lx 4door

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

i payed 4 grand to get my car resprayed rust cut out flares fited blackouts spoulers and the scoop all in 2pack its not the best job but for what i payed i dont think its to bad i had the engine bay resprayed aswell all in 2pack
i put 3 new doors on mine my drivers door had thatmuch rust you could put your hand up through the bottom of the door i got my doors from the torana wreckers in bayswater 0404091244 hes were apv wreckers used to be just behind carosel ice cream on canterbury road

#3 SamBam

SamBam

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

ah yeah i know that guy in bayswater, never actaully rung him yet but i will very soon.
dam that mustve been alota rust. u came on the cruise to krispy cremes, u had the really nice white n black slr, well if u paid 4 grand for that then i can look towards getting something like that doen with mine.
thanks mate

#4 mr5000

mr5000

chief break-everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

nah i had the grey and black slr replica with the ass end pushed in that happend after the 4grand i was only at the bayswater end of the cruise

#5 SamBam

SamBam

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

ah yeah now i remember, i was thinking of someone else.
woops. wat kinda stuff has that guy got in bayswater? and how expensive/cheap is he?

typo i meant front left panel not fender :fool:

Edited by sammy.ss, 17 June 2007 - 06:41 PM.

#6 mr5000

mr5000

chief break-everything

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:18 PM

hes got alot of stuff there loads of doors guards bumpers just about anything hes not to bad on pricing on most things he souly wrecks toranas hes got alot of lj stuff n a fair bit of lh/lx 4door stuff n a few ucs go through there ive even seen a couple of hbs in there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users