barny_lx

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

wow, i wish i could have made it.....

some good pcis there..
what happened to adamd SLR in the top pic???

#77 Toranavista

Toranavista

'Let There Be Rock' 1977

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:08 PM

Nice pics you have there!

#78 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:25 PM

what happened to adamd SLR in the top pic???

No biggies, he said it was just coming off avgas and it was being a pig. It settled a lil while later.

Hey, I'll tell ya something about Adam. I was hassling him and his missus (is it kelly??) about coming 2 Kadina with me for the show & shine and he reckond his car aint worth showin :furious: WELL this poor man who had now only known me for about 1hr was sternly asked by myself if he would like me 2 come slap him around. OMFG that is a beautiful car i hope they come up on the sat b4 so I can spend more time with them, they r a top couple. :spoton: And from my side of the world.

#79 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:52 AM

great effort from all who attended, good show considering it was mothers day.

Greenmachine i did notice your bike tyres on the front. Looked good.

#80 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 10:45 PM

HAHA Kaz Thanks for the comments on my bike wheels, I didnt have much of a choice with them :( The car did not like the corkscrew rd part of the cruise at all, LX Damo thought i had a locker tryin not to snap axles, as i held the rest up :rolleyes:

I dont mind the look of it either, like the drag car stance :D

#81 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 11:49 PM

thanks kaz that was a nice thing to say. we are coming to kadina, i tryed PMing you but you mustnt have got it about driving up there together let me know what your plans are inregards to driving up there, pm or email me
cheers adam

also craig you took some photos as well if there are any of my self can you send them to me
cheers adam

#82 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:50 PM

T'was a good fun day. Thanks to all who helped to organise the cruise, and thanks to all who attended, and kept everything well behaved and legal. Kaz, thanks for the enthusiasm to make sure that we did run this event this year, despite the difficulty in finding a date to run it on! Back to Feb/March next year, I think.

We managed to raise some more funds for this forum, and I'll be asking that HTC top this amount up at our next meeting, then I'll organise a cheque.

And did I read that right - this thread has had over 1100 hits!!!!! Must be a popular topic!

Greeny, I'll warn you if the next cruise has twisty roads like corkscrew road in it. You might need to get some real front tyres :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users