(SA) Kazzaz Kadina Kruize for Rubys Bday

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:03 AM

Ok I have started work on the flyer for this event. Where the xxxx's r is where I have 2 finalise details. I want to get this started early to give any of u interstate guys a chance 2 come join us.
Posted Image

unsure how 2 make it bigger, maybe u can save pic 2 your files then zoom it out. I am getting better at this computer thing but still have allot 2 learn.

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 07 March 2006 - 01:04 AM.

#2 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:09 AM

a KKK cruise...what no dark coloured cars allowed???

#3 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

a KKK cruise...what no dark coloured cars allowed???

after the incident on last sats cruis this may be an issue, check my reply in this thread pg 2, 5th reply.
http://www.gmh-toran...=3211&st=15&hl=

#4 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:57 PM

Counts my hatch out then if its NO dark colours
Unless u wanna do a sacraficial burning :rockon: Ill even watch :tease:

I forgot where kadina is. Is that up north near pirie :fool:

#5 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:28 PM

about 1.5 hours from adelaide straight up port wakefield rd b4 wallaroo.
http://www.raa.net/holidays_bookit.htm
use this site to map the route, type in adelaide the kadina SA this will show u.

#6 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:37 PM

What dates we looking at Kaz? I can't blow up the flyer as nearly all my puter time is on the work one in my breaks and it's crap and doesn't have any of the software I do at home.

#7 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:46 PM

cruise up on the sat 10th June, I have booked a cabin for sat and sund nite at the caravan park ($65 per couple a nite, u can park next 2 the cabin. one cabin left)

show and shine is on sund 11th. If anyone wants 2 cruise up on the sund i will organise a cruise for then also if required, cars need 2 b in by 9.30. Award presentations around 3.30pm.

OMG i gust realised how organised i am sounding, NOW I AM TRULY SCARED

I should have entry form for show and shine next week and i will try and get it on here.
Craig I have improved a little with the computer :fool: just

#8 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

If theres only one cabin left, can i sleep out the back of my hatch hehe,
Id like to be there sounds like a good weekend, How bigs this show n shine?
what sorta cars?

Cheers :tease:

#9 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:54 AM

I think caravan park would have other sites avail, but they have only 3 cabins all up.

I have never attended this show and shine b4 but by doin a general search I came accross a couple of sites with past info.

this one has lost its pics but info is ok
http://www.xrclubofs...KadinaSnS05.htm

2004 from Commie club with the old entry form link
http://www.hsvclub.c...ents/kadina.htm

couldnt find any past pics.

#10 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:36 AM

## ENTRY FORM FOR SHOW AND SHINE 11/6/06 ##

Posted Image

Ok, thanks 2 Heath i can now get A4 size info here with out mucking around, thanks heaps :rockon:

Just click on the image and that will take u to the full page readable version.

If u r able 2 join us for the show and shine I need u 2 print off entry form, post payment
and form to Kadina. Then let me know if u will be joining us for the Club display, Holden Torana Club :rockon:

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 15 March 2006 - 02:47 AM.

#11 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:04 AM

^^^^^^ if u r joining the club display and wish 2b eligible for 'best car club vehicle' make a note on your entry form that u r with the Holden Torana Club of SA. This will only apply to Toranas. Cheers.

#12 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:48 AM

as i am having probs with a computer crash at home, must b a male always crumbles under pressure, ha ha ha flame me all u want i wont c it for a couple of days xoxoxo please call me on 0410074415 if u need any info.

Sponsorship for this Club display is looking good, i'm excited ;->

#13 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

i think all is ok with my computer now.

This is the finalised flyer i have made just click on image and it will open up in a new window 4 u.
Posted Image

#14 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:00 PM

Hey kaz, Where will the Meeting point be? Will there be another meeting point on the Show day To cruise as a group from adelaide to kadina in the morning for us that cannot stay over night?
Nice flyer too

Hopefully my hatch isnt being an utter Pig and will run
new carb and still wont run Gawd what to do.....

Byee
:D

#15 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:07 PM

now now buba smurf it says all that info in the flyer i have in my last thread. A young whipper snapper like u should have a good memory, oh thats rite u had 2 run the hatch on warp speed to b able to go to the last cruise, must b the exhaust fumes leaking in. didnt ya mum ever teach u that if a bitch aint ready to play u will be made to suffer longer if u force her to play :fool:

Or r u just being a slacker :ZZZ: (((((( ;-> Greenmachine )))))))

Anyways :rolleyes: yes i will organise a cruise up for the Sund but I will need feedback from who is attending so I can swear in a Kruise Kontrol Kaptain. I'll even supply the name badge and a highly visible hat so every one knows who u r. (u know what sometines I even scare myself!!! :spoton: )

Working on having the Coopers girls at the departure point on both days to wave us off with some flags :rockon: I have been able to wrangle naming rights and tap rights for Coopers for this show so I should stand a good chance. :spit: :spit: :spit: roll on the sparkling. I have lots more up my sleeve for the display and will definately need 2 know what LXs r coming as I have some very special things lined up.( I am hyperventilating)

I am going 2 go for a drive to Kadina soon and I will pick meeting spots then, being Sat and Sund of the Long Weekend I will b after high profile and space, ideas now would b good so I can check them out as I go.

Ok its now up 2 u guyz and gals to polish up and front up for a very special day.

I would love 2 c a couple of u interstatians come over, would b great.

Hey chopper, u could come over and sell all your bits in the swap meet, enter in the show and shine and best of all I could get 2 have a beer with u for the help u have given me
:spoton:

#16 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:56 PM

I finally got the hatch running, It eneded up to be the dizzy, I took my electronic one into Petro-Ject and they Shimmed it all up and adjusted it all, get home put it in Bang sat and idled, HEHE IT runs farkin siick, LOL Got asked by some lads at the lights if i was running a stroker, said Nup and booted it off Im still gonna get it dynoed And see how it really goes, So put down another LX Coupe for the cruise

#17 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:41 AM

well done bubba. So i now have 2 confirmed LXs coming and 1 LH.

Dont forget to write on your entry that u r with the Holden Torana Club display, they havent a section on the entry 4 this so u need to add it.

Very happy u got the huffy hatch goin.

XXXXXXX

#18 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:39 PM

:rockon: Shonsorship is all organised, some nice things coming for uz who can join in the display.

Unfortunately no :cry: coopers girls 4 the day, at this time of year they r in hibernation, re blonding their roots, too cold 4 them.

Not 2 worry, all else is good.

Any entries sent in yet ????????

#19 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2006 - 05:31 PM

I havnt sent the entry away yet, when is it due,??

Ive been working on another project car, sorta lost interest in the hatch cant be bothered puttin money into sumthin i cant really drive,

I will try get the form sent in soon, How many cars are goin so far??

cheers

#20 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:38 PM

entries by the end of may would probably b a good idea, plus I need 2 know how many r gunna b in the club display so I can finalize numbers for Coopers, Holden and Rare Spares Sponsorship. :rockon:

Way too early yet for firm commitments, but I am there, cabin booked, esky full (yep BYO) brilliant way to spend the long weekend.

:rockon:

#21 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:48 AM

:rockon: 6 WEEKS TO GO :rockon:

#22 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:30 PM

Meeting point for the Sund 11th cruise to kadina is at the Caltex Servo on PT Wakefield Rd, this is on the left side of road on the way to Pt Wakefield just after the Bolivar Rd intersection.

Meet at 7.30am to be at the show grounds by 9.30am.

WARNING. when I went for a drive 2 Kadina last sat there is road works on the main road to Kadina after pt wakefield, dunno if this will b finished by the 11th. This stretch of road is a bumpy bastard of a road so be careful.

All in all its a good 1/2 hr cruise, enjoy and play nicely with the others.

HTC Club members Rob and Simon will B co-ordinating this cruise for me as I am going up on the Sat.

## 5 weeks 2 go ##

#23 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

:rolleyes: 4 WEEKS 2 GO :rolleyes:

Rob and Simon may be coming with me on the sat, so if this eventuates I will need someone else to oversee the Sund cruise. I will c how things pan out. :rockon:

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 14 May 2006 - 08:55 PM.

#24 _toddy_

_toddy_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:21 PM

Kaz is it going to be possible to enter on the day as I dont know if I will bring the girlfriends VK or if my hatch will be close enough to enter

#25 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:28 PM

yep they will accept on the day, hope u get the torrie there but.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users