(SA) Kazzaz Kadina Kruize for Rubys Bday

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#26 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:08 PM

Since I'm arriving in Adelaide the week after the event, can I back date my entry when I get there?

#27 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:28 AM

Since I'm arriving in Adelaide the week after the event, can I back date my entry when I get there?

ha ha ha, I know we slow down as we get older but sorry chop all I can offer is to watch the film of the day on my big screen tv.

#28 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

If it's bigger than my 68 CM Sony, that sounds good.

#29 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:50 AM

3 WEEKS TO GO

OMG that came around quick.

unconfirmed i have 14 cars coming.

dont forget i need 2 kno who has sent their entry in (with holden torana club hand written on entry) ASAP so I can organise your pressies. :rockon:

#30 _toddy_

_toddy_
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:22 PM

Kaz I will be coming but not in the hatch, There is no way I am going to get it done b4 then. I want to show the g/fs VK but has a bit of a zorst leak so she doesnt wanna get a defect. If I can fix that then we shall be there
My next door neighbour just bought a nice hatch so I will tell them to bring that 2

#31 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:30 PM

Hi kaz its daryl from htc i will be bringing my torana and my monaro but cant come up on saturday so do you know whos organising the sunday drive up there and what time we are meeting and i need some entry forms

#32 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:04 AM

**toddy, no probs. Let me know if u still want to join in on club display or just rock up :rockon:

**Geez Daryl just for being so needy I volunteer u 2 b club rep at the cruise on sat (lucky u, u r the first club member 2 confirm)

Sat cruise will meet at the Caltex on Pt Wakefield Rd, Bolivar. Its just past the Bolivar Rd 'T' junction on the left heading toward Pt Wakefield. Plenty of angle parking at servo for pitstop and top up fuel while there. there r also parks on the roadside out the front of servo and a parking (dirt) area next door.

I reckon u should allow 2 hours travel time as there were some major road works on the road into Kadina when i cruised up a couple of weeks ago, dunno if they r finished. Cars to go into displays need 2 b in by 9.30am. SO 7.30am departure YUCK. I reckon i'd just b havin breakfast at that time. I'll b thinkin of yas.

Did u get the last mail out from HTC. if yes then there was an entry form on the back of the flyer for this event, just photocopy if u need another, or u should b able to print one from the following link.
http://img71.imagesh...006entry7jj.jpg

So who gets 2 drive the torrie and who the monaro :rolleyes:

I have a sketch of servo, map of Pt Wakefield Rd/Bolivar Rd intersection and map of Kadina if anyone wants it I can email it 2 ya.

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 22 May 2006 - 01:12 AM.

#33 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:44 PM

I am thinking of having a close off date for cars in this club display to enable me to organise the bits for the 'party treats bags'.

I reckon mond the 5th as close off should give me enuf time to organise bits, so if u want ya goodies then let me know by 5th June or maybe miss out.

#34 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:04 PM

I was contacted by Barb (the lady allocating spots on oval at Kadina) and she would like as many entries ASAP by the 7th.

She has offered a fax number and said u guys can fax yours thru and pay her on the Sund morning. Number is 88211686 and mark it ATTENTION BARB. She will only accepting a few entries at the gate on the day.

Club rep at the cruise on Sunday will be Darryl, he will have his L J and Monaro.

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 29 May 2006 - 08:06 PM.

#35 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 12:50 AM

:rockon: 2 of us have our entry numbers, of course 1 is me :rolleyes: the second one i know of is Steve from Port Pirie.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Dont they make a sweet couple :blink:

#36 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:28 PM

umm kaz, I know if i said this to u Id get slapped, thats why im leavin a post so u can Burn me

But Im sorry to say im gonna have to pass up on the show n shine, Not the fact i dont want to go, but more the fact that the hatch is outa rego, and im not really in the financial position of puttin reg on, fuel there and back, plus the extras that will pop up

Sorry :ph34r: :cry:

#37 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

Shame about that. (f#@$#% pity)

If I was rich :fool: i'd shout ya.

#38 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:43 PM

hi kaz im sorry i know i said that kelly and i are definatly coming but we are gonna have to give it a miss as my gear box is about to call it the day its making a lot of whining noises, thats why i was trying to find out how hard it would be to convert my recoed 6cyl aussie 4 into a V8 gear box, sorry
adam :cry:

#39 _bunny_

_bunny_
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:36 PM

hey guys... lookin forward to catchin up at kadina..... not lookin at bringing the hatch along this time..... soon though i promise ... shes a gem.... cya all there xx

#40 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:25 AM

hi kaz im sorry i know i said that kelly and i are definatly coming but we are gonna have to give it a miss as my gear box is about to call it the day its making a lot of whining noises, thats why i was trying to find out how hard it would be to convert my recoed 6cyl aussie 4 into a V8 gear box, sorry
adam :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

#41 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:52 PM

Weather will b good :fool: Weather will b good :fool: Weather will b good :fool:

May need ya thermal socks, but there shouldn't b any rain. :rockon:

#42 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:25 PM

:spit: sunday after show & shine I will b having the Human side of rubys birthday bash, so if u can hang around for a few drinks that will b good. :spit:

But remember NO drink driving, and no missbehavin as the coppers will b out.

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 05 June 2006 - 01:27 PM.

#43 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:31 PM

Hi its daryl i will be at the boliver servo in my new torrie my son is driving my other one im not bringing my munro i will be there at 6.45am will leave by 7.15.am so all coming make sure your there or im gone :spoton:

Edited by bullitljv8, 05 June 2006 - 06:36 PM.

#44 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:33 AM

Daryl uz guys could leave a little later if u want. The info I got with my entry number etc says cars staged no later than 10am. But its up 2 u. Remembering the road works on the Pt Wakefield to Kadina Road. I will suss out where they r up 2 with road works on sat and i will call or text u just so u know what 2 expect. I will have buckets with warm soapy water ready if needed. :rockon:

:spoton: :spoton: 2 Torries, even better. finally some good news. I almost couldn't look, just incase u said u couldn't come. phew

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 06 June 2006 - 01:34 AM.

#45 _smokem_

_smokem_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:57 AM

i,ll be at the servo on sunday morning with smokem
right behind me on my trailer :burnout:

#46 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:59 AM

:rockon:

#47 _toddy_

_toddy_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

Hey marc

If you go you might be able to earn a couple hundred bucks for those bumpers I wanted, I was hoping you would be there so I could get you to bring them.
Maybe we could work something out. (could kaz poss bring them???PLZ :D )

#48 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

I am already too close 2 trailer rental already and I seriously dont wanna go there, so I am gunna pass re the bumpers. sorry.

#49 _toddy_

_toddy_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:15 PM

no worries kaz
was just a thought
:spoton:

#50 _smokem_

_smokem_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:58 PM

I am already too close 2 trailer rental already and I seriously dont wanna go there, so I am gunna pass re the bumpers. sorry

if ya can get em to me i,ll put em on my trailer for ya,s
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Edited by smokem, 07 June 2006 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users