IS TAZZIE STILL THERE ??????

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 _soss_

_soss_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

I RANDOMLY CHECK YOUR SITE TO KEEP UP WITH WOTS GOING ON OVER THERE BUT HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE POST IN MONTHS :fool: SHURLEY THERE MUST BE SOME SORT OF ACTIVITY OVER THERE ,,EVEN IN THE COLDER MONTHS :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ:

#2 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

Winter, they go dormant.

:tease:

Edited by Yella SLuR, 24 June 2009 - 10:04 AM.

#3 _Herne_

_Herne_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

There's a line here about beds and sisters but I would not dare go there ;)

:tease:

Herne

#4 _lx5008_

_lx5008_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

if i was always in a map of tazzie i would not have time be on a forum either :tongue4:

#5 ToRunYa

ToRunYa

No Longer A Contributing Ninja/Member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Name:Em

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

brazil took over :tease:

#6 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hi Soss

We're still there been a bit quite but there has been posts. I did make the comment on their the other week that I was surprised the forum hadn't gone into it's normal overdrive caused by winter hybernation must be a few that have installed heating in their sheds :lol:

Actually we have been very out of the norm and even been venturing out in the cold on runs still about once a month lately, plenty of pics from the one last month got posted on the fourm and post on there this morning with plans for one next month.

If I get time this arvo I'll stick some run pics up on here being as I've got quite a few good one's and haven't shared any here in quite a while

#7 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hmm just realised if your only going to the web site Soss then yes nothing has changed there tends to be that run info etc. just goes more so onto the forum and the members newsletter (want me to ask our fabulous newsletter lady very nicely if she will add you to the email list?)

#8 _neepster_

_neepster_
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:55 AM

Yep Tassie is still here.... :tease:

Our web page updater get's very busy with work and life, so the main webpage doesn't get updated every other day.

The forum (there is the link on the main webpage) has regular updates of upcoming runs (cause that's what I do). And I am finishing of the next newsletter to go out this week (hopefully if I get off the internet). Ranagirl has sent me your e-mail address so I'll send you off a copy.

But if anyone is interested I'm happy to post upcoming runs up here too.... and we have a Facebook group too if you're inclined to join (and I send out upcoming run info via that too).

#9 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

Argh the neepsters have joined GHM-T better watch what I'm saying about them :tease: :stirpot:

yes I've been trying to add our facebook group to my signature can someone please refresh me on how to make a web address into words (e.g I want this http://www.facebook....gid=58945301289 to just say TTO Facebook Group) I used to do it but it msut be different on Firefox to IE or something cause buggered if I can do it now.

#10 Pop's-SS

Pop's-SS

Pops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,960 posts
  • Name:Barry
  • Car:1976 Mandarin Red SS Hatchback

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

lx5008

if i was always in a map of tazzie i would not have time be on a forum either :tongue4:

Wishful thinking Graham, wishful thinking :tease:

Regards .............. Barry

#11 _neepster_

_neepster_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:11 AM

TTO on Facebook

^^^This what you after Kel??

Just type in this - without the spaces in.... otherwise you get what you see here on the screen.

TTO on Facebook

#12 _neepster_

_neepster_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:11 AM

TTO on Facebook

Just type in this - without the spaces in.... otherwise you get what you see here on the screen.

TTO on Facebook

#13 _neepster_

_neepster_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

TTO on Facebook

Just type in this but add an open square bracket at the beginning and a closed square bracket at the end.

url=http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=58945301289]TTO on Facebook[/url

YAY! Has only taken me about a dozen attempts to get it to keep the link as text and not as a link!!!

And yes - we have invaded GMH-Torana too! Look out! :lol:

Edited by neepster, 01 July 2009 - 07:18 AM.

#14 _neepster_

_neepster_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

I apologise for the multiple posts...... stupid d@mn computer....

#15 _310LX_

_310LX_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:51 AM

Yes we are still here and it is getting very cold and wet down here, goto the projects page I have just added fresh photos of my SLR 5000 replica project.

#16 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Argh Mrs Neepster pity you didn't see my facebook status the other night asking how to do it could have saved me stuffing around for ages failing to get my brain to remember how to do it. I think I updated my signature about 50 time's the other night trying to get it to work should have just admitted defeat and asked sooner.

I got in the other day started a thread with heaps of pics from runs we've had recently only to have the power go off before I hit post so lost the lot might have another go at it this arvo.

Anyway anyone on facebook that wants to have a sticky beak at our group page link is now above ^^^ I always try to put any pics I take onto it and Mrs Neepster does a great job of listing all upcoming event's.

#17 _stig_

_stig_
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

there's a bit happening around the state,

a few runs comming up,

molre details here;

www.tasmuscleforums.com to keep the finger on the pulse of events down here, so to speak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users