60v and 63x trim codes????

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _To The Limit_

_To The Limit_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

just wondering if anyone could help me? i have an lx torana with the trim code 1914-60v and im looking at seats out of one that has 1937-63x, will these match to my door trims etc? thanks

#2 _To The Limit_

_To The Limit_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

im lookin at some seats that have the trim code 63x and mine is 60v, i have untouched doortrims and was hopeing 63x seats will match up, i cant compare the colours either as they are a bit of a drive away. thankyou

#3 Redslur

Redslur

Has been Torana owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Name:Gerry
  • Car:HQ GTS Replica 350.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:05 AM

63X is a cloth trim too start. Where as 60V is vinyl. According to my records, 63X (Doeskin) should be accompanied with black trim. 60V is Chamois so things aren't right for originality purposes.

Hope this helps.

Gerry.

#4 _To The Limit_

_To The Limit_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

63X is a cloth trim too start. Where as 60V is vinyl. According to my records, 63X (Doeskin) should be accompanied with black trim. 60V is Chamois so things aren't right for originality purposes.

Hope this helps.

Gerry.

yeh thanks. im not to worried about original, as its got 18s and custom paint, i like the cloth part, do you know how different doeskin is to chamois? i have paid for the seats only on seeing photos, which looks the same colour but hard to tell in a pic.

#5 Redslur

Redslur

Has been Torana owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Name:Gerry
  • Car:HQ GTS Replica 350.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

Close enough in colour if you are not concerned with originality. Both off white in colour so would look acceptable in my eyes.

#6 _To The Limit_

_To The Limit_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

Close enough in colour if you are not concerned with originality. Both off white in colour so would look acceptable in my eyes.

no worries, thanks heaps

#7 _LH_SLR's_

_LH_SLR's_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

Hi mate, trim code 60 is chamois, its an LX trim colour. Trim code 63 is doeskin for an LH and buckskin UC, I'm not sure if its available in the LX series, they are both very simmilar to chamois (60) not not a perfect match.
Hope this helps.
Cheers, H

#8 _To The Limit_

_To The Limit_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hi mate, trim code 60 is chamois, its an LX trim colour. Trim code 63 is doeskin for an LH and buckskin UC, I'm not sure if its available in the LX series, they are both very simmilar to chamois (60) not not a perfect match.
Hope this helps.
Cheers, H

yeh it does, ive payed for the seats but only seen pics, so ill just compare them to my interior once ive picked them up, hope its not to noticeable, thanks for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users