Easternats Contenders

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:20 PM

Is there anyone from here that intends on being an entrant at the Easternats this April?

#2 _MYLJ_

_MYLJ_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

Yep :spoton: :spoton: :spoton: :spoton:

#3 _BLOWN V6HATCH_

_BLOWN V6HATCH_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:52 PM

Yes, providing the wheather is good.

Edited by BLOWN V6HATCH, 28 March 2006 - 12:53 PM.

#4 LXCHEV

LXCHEV

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:'76 LX - 383 Chev

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:25 PM

Deb and I will be there in LXCHEV as always. Can't wait!!

Already got 4 spare rims ready with tyres to smoke up too.

Thanks for the reminder, I really should send in my entry form hey :)

#5 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:49 PM

I've got a rolling shell of a LX Hatch in the garage with ALL the panels and interior taken off/out. The motor that I have just finished assembling and I've never run and gear box still need to be put in with a hydraulic clutch setup and HQ disks need to be installed. I've been using Easternats as my deadline (and incentive to pull my finger out and get some work done) IF I manage to finish all this by then it may be by midnight on the 14th April. But this car should be a little monster when it's finished but I'm gonna have to do some serious A-Team shit in the next two weeks to get it ready.

#6 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:13 PM

ok Rick BA Baracus is on his way(just shaved my mohawk).. We need Hannibal..

I love it when a plan comes together..

John aka BA Baracus

#7 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:34 PM

^^^BA Baracus, LOL, yeah keep dreamin MR-T, you've got your own worries, you just get YOUR hatch going and stop trying to flog it off to some gimp over ebay for cheap. :tease: :tease:

I may need you're help with the HQ disk conversion later-on though if you can manage to get your black ass over here from the other side of town.

Edited by TORANR AMORE, 28 March 2006 - 02:34 PM.

#8 _WYLDLC 6_

_WYLDLC 6_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:42 PM

Yep can' wait. We'll be taking WYLDLC there for sure and intend on flogging the doors off it this time. Catch ya's there.
Chris.

#9 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:47 PM

HAHAHAHA I aint Flying...SHUT UP FOOL

Ill be at the NATS just as a spectator this time, like always..

John

#10 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:18 PM

Yep :spoton: :spoton: :spoton: :spoton:

Steve what day will you be out there and will it be in the wagon... cause ive seen some pictures of that thing do burnouts and ripped a hole in my underwear watching it!

*Liam

#11 _MYLJ_

_MYLJ_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

Yep  :spoton:  :spoton:  :spoton:  :spoton:

Steve what day will you be out there and will it be in the wagon... cause ive seen some pictures of that thing do burnouts and ripped a hole in my underwear watching it!

*Liam

Yes it will be in the wagon, and I intend to go through a least 1 set of tyres each day :tease: :tease: so it will be out on the track each day at some point.

#12 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

Ok, mad, cant wait to see that...

Edited by Liam.W, 28 March 2006 - 04:31 PM.

#13 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,309 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:42 PM

Depending on what's happening around the time for me i'll probably be spectating :).

P.S. Aaron will be there in his LC competing in the 6cyl burnouts; that's the main attraction for me :spoton:

Edited by Heath, 28 March 2006 - 04:45 PM.

#14 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Yep� :spoton::spoton::spoton::spoton:

*Liam

Yes it will be in the wagon, and I intend to go through a least 1 set of tyres each day :tease: :tease: so it will be out on the track each day at some point.

Steve.... I wonder why you dont wear a respirator mate! All the smoke cant be good for you!? HAHAH

All i can say is.... Its one lucky Sunuva whoever gets to sit b eside ya on the skid pan!! :)

Cheers mate! Best of luck for the easternats!

Infact.. Best of luck to you all... I'd love to make it down there for it one day! Looks like a top show!

Cheers!

#15 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:355 LX Hatchback, DeLorean DMC-12, LX SS Hatch, VY Cross8 Crewman

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:45 PM

Ill be there! would love to enter the car but i just dont think i can have it to a level i want it in like 2 weeks! So maybe ill just have to pestered u guys for a trip around the track! haha Maybe wear ur GMH-Torana Shirts to identify u there! (if i dont know who u r that is!)

#16 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:43 PM

i mite jump on the train and come out for a look, depending on the cash situation

#17 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:53 PM

bring your car out makka!!!!

matty im sure we can take you for a spin at some stage, im hopeing to get the keys off brett at some stage and go for a spin. But its one thing to go down a drag strip in it and do motorkhana, its another thing to drive alongside some of those crazy bastards out there.

come up and say hi to us, we'll probabl be decked out in eastside clothes and no doubt always be in close range of the car!!!

deb-ehgirl / lxchev's woman

#18 _smokem_

_smokem_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:02 PM

im going over but without my car i,ll be with my mate
in the blown 350 stato....
this burnout comp is gonna go off i wouldnt want to be
the judge thats forsure!!!
ive been talking to a few of the boys in vic. and theyre
all going to beat eachother i know john taverner in his xd
will be there phil youltsen in 1 bad td gemi , aron mackley in vantsy
with the blown 350 probably the front and back torana of
clint ogilvie wich is also blown now and big steve in his phat
hq ute plus rock in the stato...
cant wait this show is gonna get ferral!!! :spoton:

#19 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:42 PM

I'm planning to be there as an audience member for the street drags and burnout finals on Monday. Car won't be ready as origianlly planned now that I'm taking the motor out, hehe.

Tell you what, the price keeps going up tho. $40 is the same as last year I think but its a bit on the steep side I reckon, for the pleasure of just standing there all day. Like the 25 bucks it is to sit at Calder for a couple of hours on Friday night.

But you never know, I may get out onto the track for a bit of a cruise if someone offers me a lift in their torrie with a freshly rebuilt 11 second chev in it <_< :D

Peace,

#20 _MYLJ_

_MYLJ_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

Tell you what, the price keeps going up tho.  $40 is the same as last year I think

I'm confused, if the price is the same as last year, how is it that the price has gone up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#21 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:57 PM

hey liam was that a hint to brett?? just keep in mind i might steal the keys off him, so u may end up with a ride with me driving!!! hehe

deb

#22 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:02 PM

Mite have to go for a looky depending on what the bank balance is:)

#23 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:29 PM

yeah, yeah, o.k, just because I didn't finish primary school :rolleyes: . You know what I mean. Soon its going to take as much time to save up to spectate as it does to enter in the comp, haha.

it wasn't as subtle as a just a hint was it? I've got confidence in you deb, in fact you're improving at a faster rate than him, so I'd be happy to go straight to the top and let you take me for a ride :spoton: . No offence mate, haha.

Peace,

#24 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

hehe thanks liam, it will be interesting to see how i go at eastenatts, its always been bretts event and ive always gone in someones car as passenger, id sure like to attempt burnout comp and throw him around this year. He made me lose my breathe last year and have to hold on for grim life, so id love to do that to him, hehe. But either way we will take ya for a spin for sure, and keep in mind my bro will be there in his monaro yellow vh commodore, so im sure you can score a ride in that too. its only a 6 but its a nice cruiser!!

#25 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:25 PM

would love to take the car, but thats gonna cost me even more! I havent even driven it since I got home from heathcote. still need another radiator and oil cooler before it goes too far!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users