(SA) ALL TORANA DAY 8.11.09

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:58 AM

o and thanks to LEGLESS for a promo cd sayonara rocksPosted Image

I have been told the girls were being naughty when the first started out snapping pics, jumping in and out of cars. I really didn't think they would b that silly.

Major appologies to anyone they upset.

The song is awesome isn't it.

Maybe now they have handed out copies we can load it onto here somehow ? ? I am not quite clever enuf to load songs, can anyone help or do it ?

XXKAZXX

#152 Max's SS

Max's SS

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Name:Steve

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

On behalf of the Port Pirie entrants (5) I would like to congratulate the HTC committee, members and helpers on a top day. Yes it was a hot day but thats better than rain. On our way home (200+ kms) a couple of engines ran a bit hot and not one air conditioner worked. Just had to wind down the window and listen to the exhaust. Everyone will be back next year hopefully with a few more Torries.

Steve

#153 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:51 AM

Hi Steve,

It was gr8 to catch up with you guys again. One of my customers was coming back from Pirie when u guys were heading home. He was very impressed.

General consensus out ther is next year is gunna b huge.

XXKAZXX

#154 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:48 AM

Congrats to HTC for putting on such a good show the first time around. On the day, my admiration and congrats to the judges for judging a lot of cars in a pretty severe environment, and also big thumbs up to all the interstate entrants - :spoton: thanks very much for supporting a first event

WHAT? Your repainting your with a paint brush :dontknow: . Have you gone mad?

#155 _nial8r_

_nial8r_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:35 PM

i really like this one
Posted Image

and this one
Posted Image

all in all looks like there was a really good turn out and good to know there are still so many Torana still alive and on the road Posted Image

#156 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

I have been told the girls were being naughty when the first started out snapping pics, jumping in and out of cars. I really didn't think they would b that silly.

Yep

Quite possibly candidates for the conditions of entry list for the next All Torana Day.....
"Organisers can refuse entry to anyone without giving a reason"

APL

#157 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

I would like to thank everyone that supported the day...without you, it would not have been possible.

Special thanks goes to the Sponsors, Committee and Helpers that made the day so successful.
This event is here to stay and I can assure everyone that All Torana Day 2 will be bigger and better.

Cheers

APL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users