#1 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

Well guys n gals all torana day 2 has been confirmed for this year its november 7th :nudie: to be held same venue as last year lockleys primary school oval may terrace brookland park!!! details will be updated as we progress with everything so lets see as many cars this year as we can and make it bigger and better than last year we are also looking for sponsors so anyone out there that knows a business that may want to come on board send them our way we will be offering three levels of sponsorship GOLD!!,SILVER!!,BRONZE!!

#2 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:24 AM

:clappin:

bring it on

XXKAZXX

#3 _Phantom10_

_Phantom10_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

WOOOO!. cant wait lol... written on my calender!

#4 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

Be there or be square.I,m gunna win a trophy this year nah-nah [ta]

Edited by outer control, 11 February 2010 - 07:39 PM.

#5 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

this one i wont be missing!

#6 _xu1972_

_xu1972_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE EVEN IF I HAVE TO PUSH MY CAR THERE

#7 _exyou1_

_exyou1_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

I'll help you push it M8.But you should be close by then.

#8 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

yeah close enough for me to tow ya george :tease:

#9 _xu1972_

_xu1972_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:16 PM

yeah close enough for me to tow ya george :tease:

THANKS GUYS , BUT YEAH IT SHOULD BE READY IN TIME FOR SURE I AM HOPING FOR THE START OF SUMMER

#10 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

We'll have 2 pump up the advertising on this one. Heaps of ppl I spoke to about the success of last years show didn't know it was on. But that was probably a good thing so that it didn't get out of control.

I volunteer the KAOS fleet for signs, I still have one of the ones for last year so all we need 2 do is change the date. :rockon:

XXKAZXX

#11 _l31m21vd69_

_l31m21vd69_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

Cant wait to go again. so many toranas in one place :clappin:

#12 _Azza_

_Azza_
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

I am gonna aim to have my torana at this show! It's been just over 3 years since I took it off the road but im steadily getting there!

Hope I can make it

#13 _LCS2250MAN_

_LCS2250MAN_
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:56 AM

hay i'm a recent owner of a lc s currently in okish shape might come along, have been looking to join a torana club, went last yr my torri over heated twice and got sunburn on the way but it was worth it. (have fixed overheating problem) am i ok 2 bring my torri and have it on display open to suggestions as to how to do it up if i haven't started already, u can reach me through mob probably best 0416798389 cheers hope to hear from you

#14 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

hay i'm a recent owner of a lc s currently in okish shape might come along, have been looking to join a torana club, went last yr my torri over heated twice and got sunburn on the way but it was worth it. (have fixed overheating problem) am i ok 2 bring my torri and have it on display open to suggestions as to how to do it up if i haven't started already, u can reach me through mob probably best 0416798389 cheers hope to hear from you

hey LCS2250MAN all torana day is open to any torana from show to daily driver htc dont care as long as you bring a torana the more we get on the oval the better so hope to see you there!!

#15 _LCS2250MAN_

_LCS2250MAN_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

hey LCS2250MAN all torana day is open to any torana from show to daily driver htc dont care as long as you bring a torana the more we get on the oval the better so hope to see you there!!

cool thanks, should i will be there

#16 _wally308_

_wally308_
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

IM SOOOOOO Spewin I will Be up the Gold coast so il miss out this year!!!!
cant defend my "Best Modified UC" Trophey for 2010
last year was awsome, so great to see soo many toranas there

Will see if i can get my old man to take it down for me. haha
Hope it runs as well if not better then last years

#17 _UNVSM8_

_UNVSM8_
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

I'll be there for sure :D

#18 _l31m21vd69_

_l31m21vd69_
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

i will see if a can bring 3 cars

#19 _xpack_

_xpack_
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

Well guys n gals all torana day 2 has been confirmed for this year its november 7th Posted Image to be held same venue as last year lockleys primary school oval may terrace brookland park!!! details will be updated as we progress with everything so lets see as many cars this year as we can and make it bigger and better than last year we are also looking for sponsors so anyone out there that knows a business that may want to come on board send them our way we will be offering three levels of sponsorship GOLD!!,SILVER!!,BRONZE!!

see you there with me HB Stocky 2 door got it 4 weeks ago unfinnished project my 1st holden just need to find .. gear stick , rear window rubbers, rear bumper brackets and get the 12in steelies from the powder coaters and fit the tyres might have to enter as an unfinished project

Attached Files

#20 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:23 PM

Well guys n gals all torana day 2 has been confirmed for this year its november 7th Posted Image to be held same venue as last year lockleys primary school oval may terrace brookland park!!! details will be updated as we progress with everything so lets see as many cars this year as we can and make it bigger and better than last year we are also looking for sponsors so anyone out there that knows a business that may want to come on board send them our way we will be offering three levels of sponsorship GOLD!!,SILVER!!,BRONZE!!

see you there with me HB Stocky 2 door got it 4 weeks ago unfinnished project my 1st holden just need to find .. gear stick , rear window rubbers, rear bumper brackets and get the 12in steelies from the powder coaters and fit the tyres might have to enter as an unfinished project

great to see another hb getting restored look forward to seeing you on the day entry forms are not far away keep checking this thread for more details!!

#21 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Calling all TAs[Trans -am] owners this is the year of the TA, it is there 36th anniversary, bring it on dont let the HBs beat us.
great to see another hb getting restored look forward to seeing you on the day entry forms are not far away keep checking this thread for more details!!

#22 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

XXKAZXX

#23 _YTsLH_

_YTsLH_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

Nice work Kaz :)

Cheers,
YT

#24 _stinky_

_stinky_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

If someone can forward me any more details (times, prices etc) I'll get it in the SMASA calendar for the November newsletter and post it on out Facebook page.

#25 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:49 AM

entry form here

http://www.gmh-toran...showtopic=48612

XXKAZXX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users