#26 _freddy_

_freddy_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:05 PM

Here is my UC

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

UCV80 your tail lights are tinted? yes is it that spray on stuff you can buy if so did you put it on inside or outside of tail lights?

and your uc has been an inspiration for me it sets the look of just right its different yet looks great, also what size tyers are you running? and is your car lowered?

#27 _Kush_

_Kush_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

Haha! My alternator is a Bosch, and my aircon is made by denso and pretty much everything else is made in china! At least the steel is mined in aus.

#28 _UCV80_

_UCV80_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

UCV80 your tail lights are tinted? yes is it that spray on stuff you can buy if so did you put it on inside or outside of tail lights?and your uc has been an inspiration for me it sets the look of just right its different yet looks great, also what size tyers are you running? and is your car lowered?

Hey mate, Yep, just tail light tint from autobarn (VHT night shades). 3 coats and on the outside. My Tyres are 235/60/14 rears, 205/60/14 front. Springs are out of the box from king springs in Low, it used to be lower but it was no good and scraped on everything. Thanks mate, good to hear that its inspired you. :spoton:

#29 _V6 UC_

_V6 UC_
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

heres my uc, im still in the process of reassembling it after respraying it about 3 weeks ago
Posted Image

#30 _Herne_

_Herne_
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

UCV80, thats one sweet car mate, I like it.

Cheers
Herne

#31 _Woodsy_

_Woodsy_
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

Still think they should of Raced the UC...

#32 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

Still think they should of Raced the UC...

i heard they wanted to put a v8 in one but the govererment at the time squashed the idea and then the mighty STARFIRE was born Posted Image EVERYBODY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE STARFIRE Posted Image

#33 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:33 PM

I suspect dropping the V8 may have been due to its forseen UN-popularity with the consumers, perhaps something due to do with the energy crisis/s during the 70's, and the uncertainty of fuel prices just before the 80's ?

Or maybe they didnt want UCs fast, so those tail lights couldn't get in front and be seen by everyone ! :lol:

MT

ps.... I think you should sell me your lovley UC cheap Billywest, its just crying out for a RB30 ! :tomaatit: ha-ha

#34 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

The UC's stood out at Tfest , all in there own way , The V8 hatch was STUNNING .

#35 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:55 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

#37 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:56 PM

I suspect dropping the V8 may have been due to its forseen UN-popularity with the consumers, perhaps something due to do with the energy crisis/s during the 70's, and the uncertainty of fuel prices just before the 80's ?

Or maybe they didnt want UCs fast, so those tail lights couldn't get in front and be seen by everyone ! Posted Image

MT

ps.... I think you should sell me your lovley UC cheap Billywest, its just crying out for a RB30 ! Posted Image ha-ha

HEY MUM,S TAXI you could just sell me yours for 500 bucks MMMM THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL LOL

#38 _mumstaxi_

_mumstaxi_
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

Pauls car looks so good from that angle ^

HEY MUM,S TAXI you could just sell me yours for 500 bucks MMMM THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL LOL

You'd have to take it unregistered tho, cos i may have a little trouble getting a roadworthy certificate at the moment :lol:

MT

#39 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Pauls car looks so good from that angle ^

You'd have to take it unregistered tho, cos i may have a little trouble getting a roadworthy certificate at the moment Posted Image

MT

rwc sound stupid to me mums taxi

#40 Edk

Edk

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

My UC experiance:
Posted Image

LOL rodomo

#41 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:27 AM

My UC experiance:
Posted Image

LOL rodomo

YOU GUYS ARE SICK I TELL YAPosted Image LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY UC and hey all you lh lx owners keep away from our doors and boot lids lol

#42 _Kush_

_Kush_
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

YOU GUYS ARE SICK I TELL YAPosted Image LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY UC and hey all you lh lx owners keep away from our doors and boot lids lol
[/quote]

Don't mention the doors and bootlids!!! Now they'll tell us not to use their nosecones and taillights!

Edited by Kush, 01 October 2010 - 09:41 AM.

#43 _UCaLX_

_UCaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

This is my Genuine Atlantis Blue, UC A9H Torana. That's right A9H (stamped on the vehicle certificate). This is a Genuine 6 cyl Torana not a Sunbird

The car is an SL with options, so it's got a sports dash. Air con, velour Seat inserts and a few other things. I've removed the A/C though I never used it.

shame about the bird crap on the bonnet, it's meant to be good luck though lol

BTW the UC is the best Holden ever made. ;)

hahahahah only joking

but seriously, it's my daily driver and it gets me from A to B with little trouble. It's a good Aussie built car for what it is.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 _V6 UC_

_V6 UC_
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

same colour as mine :)

#45 _UCaLX_

_UCaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

same colour as mine :)

Nice one mate :spoton:

ALL UC OWNERS UNITE :rockon: LOL

Got any pics ??

Edited by UCaLX, 05 October 2010 - 01:10 PM.

#46 _uc304_

_uc304_
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:56 PM

i am a proud uc owner even though its 80% commodore

#47 _V6 UC_

_V6 UC_
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

blown v6 t700 bw78 dunnydoor uc hybrid :P

#48 _UCV80_

_UCV80_
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

Love that look ^^ what a machine.

#49 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:03 AM

Agreed !!

Hey Nathan, your car will be on the Guinness Book of Records Show on Saturday. I saw an ad for it and there was footage of your UC smoking the bags. :spoton:

#50 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

a thread on Uc's .... how depressing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users