LHSL308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • Car:75 LH L32 308
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

I just got my diff made by Chris at Chris's differential services and it looks awesome, nice mounts, welds look perfect, strange billet 31 spline axles and most important ready for pick up in less then a week

Chris's Differentials
49 - 55 Riverside Avenue
Werribee 3030

He's got a Facebook page too for pictures of there work

Yeah Nick I have seen Chris advertising on ebay as well. I was going to get him to do my axles as he's local but I was referred to pdr diffs in Geelong by Hopper Stoppers so went with them. 

What did the billet axles cost you on their own?

#52 mika03au

mika03au

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Car:LX hatch
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

For QueenslandAltra 9http://www.altra9.com.au/After contacting this shop and discussing my requirements i feel very confident in recommending him. But its not cheap.To my understanding all components are new, and not refurbished 30 year old crap reclaimed from and old diff.. EVERYTHING is NEW.For example i asked for a Heavy duty 9 inch assembly that could handle 6-700 hp on slicks ( not saying the car has this much but you know )I asked for 1 inch shorter than standard, I asked for it to be using commodre rear brake assembly's, and HQ stud pattern and of course 35 splne flanged axles ( floaters we an option )Was around 5k for that diff assembly With a nodular LSD center but...locker optional if i remember correctlyThey also stock and sell handbrake cable assebly's to suit all brake combination for the rear end.As was also mentioned to me. These guys are the primary importer for most of the diff and billet component in diff construction.. They also resell to ALOT of the places that sell diff stuff ...Like Qpaac, Macdonald bros etc etc etc...As i am big believer of, why talk to the dog when you can speak with its owner.....Hope this info helps

I can recommend these guys as well, plenty of advice, knowledge and can fit in with what the customer needs.

Attached File  image.jpg   125.29K   5 downloads

Edited by mika03au, 29 October 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#53 nicko

nicko

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Name:nicko

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

$1500 for new diff made to size and shortened axles

#54 nicko

nicko

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Name:nicko

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   51.66K   6 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   161.96K   5 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users