Shipping from LA to Melbourne..

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#76 _Torana Affair_

_Torana Affair_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

i need some house of kolor paint.its half the price over there.how do ya go shipping paint?

house of kolour paint can be bought here at a 1/4 of the price.......
I was lucky enough to meet a gr8 shop owner parted with his trade secrets , SEM product is what is sold to house of kolour. This is where ive got my paint for my new job. passion purple...
This is what ive been told from the owner...

#77 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

my painter is hok accredited and disagrees ;) i need there kandys. if i just wanted to mix a base i'd just use ppg.

#78 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

I've shipped a bunch of house paint for my mate, lol...

If you could get it sent to me, I could get it to Melbourne...but as I mentioned earlier I don't do any shipping that end so you'd have to organize to pick it up is all.

The only snag you may hit, is some paints are not legal for sale (or to be sold) here in California...so HOC may or may not sell the one you want here? (has to do with the crazy tree-hugger laws here and the solvents in some paints)

#79 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

Just a heads up, that there is still a little more time for stuff anyone might want sent.

My mate there is still getting the last batch of stuff unloaded (it's all done now, just waiting for it to get cleared so he can drag it all back to the factory and then get over here!) Since he's a week and a half-ish behind, we'll be loading containers a little later into July than normal (probably up until the 3rd week of July instead of being done by the first of the month or so)

So if anyone needs stuff sent, just holler :)

#80 _Liam_

_Liam_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

What about Motorcycles Jeff?

#81 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:44 AM

Sure...I have some to ship now actually..a 70's Harley and a cool '41 ? or so Indian.

#82 _Liam_

_Liam_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

How much is that Jeff?

#83 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

Just let me know just what the bike is, and what it cost, and can let you known how much to land it. Posted Image

#84 _stooy_

_stooy_
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hi Geoff,

Can you let me know the details of your shipping service.

I would like to get some water skiing gear and some vintage car tyres shipped to AUS.

[email protected]

Cheers

Stewart

#85 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:02 AM

Hi Stewart...shipping that stuff is no problem. Basically you just have the bits sent to me here, and then just pick them up from my mate in Lilydale when he's unloaded the containers.(and pay me then of course too, ha ha)

I'll be starting to load the end of this week and as mentioned, until around the 3rd week of the month.

If you wanted to either PM (or email me, which ever you prefer) a list of everything you are thinking of and the value of it all, be happy to give you a price to land it.

Thanks,

Jeff

#86 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hey all, my mate is here in town now and going we'll be loading now....still do have a couple of weeks if anyone wants anything sent, so feel free to holler.

I won't have as much time to read around but still will check in once in the morning and again at night (and check my messages of course!)

Thanks for everyone so far that I've got bits to send! :D

Edited by LS1 Hatch, 09 July 2011 - 03:03 PM.

#87 _red roar_

_red roar_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

how about a push bike or two Jeff?

its amazing the amount of guys on us ebay wont ship outside of usa

#88 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:05 AM

No worries on push bikes...just let me know what they are worth, and about how big a box they are going to come in ? (or if they are just assembled and sorta as is?) and can let you know how much to land them if you like.

Off to go pick up 6 pallets of wheels this morning..then more freight...another busy day!

#89 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:17 AM

Better hurry if you did want the bikes sent across....got a couple containers already taken care of and just a couple to go now. Still have a heap of parts to pickup and another car or two to try and find/buy....plus more containers to load of course :lol:

#90 goxu1

goxu1

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Car:4/73 Cyan Metallic GTR XU-1

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:05 AM

Hi Jeff
there is a small tonka truck on ebay at the moment.
Problem is that the seller won't ship to OZ.

How much would it cost me if I had it posted to you for
redirection to me ?

Paul

#91 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Paul....sort of out of time now, I'm onto loading my last container this week (done 4 as it is) so would need to get it here within a couple days basically. As well, I only ship into Melbourne as I've mentioned so don't really have a way to get it to NSW I'm afraid....

Sorry can't be of more help at the moment....unless it was just a real small thing you wanted me to post onto you directly ? I'll be done loading the end of week and could probably get it posted out to you the following week if you wanted !

Jeff

#92 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

<br />Hi Jeff<br />there is a small tonka truck on ebay at the moment.<br />Problem is that the seller won't ship to OZ.<br /><br />How much would it cost me if I had it posted to you for<br />redirection to me ?<br /><br />Paul<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Go to myus.com pretty cheap if you regularly get smaller items from the us.

#93 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Shipping little stuff over by post is no worries at all...I don't mind, just has to wait a week or so at the moment until I get all the container stuff taken care of and have a little extra time is all.

#94 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

when is the next container leaving? i'm getting screwed around on some house of kolor paint.freight is a bitch!

#95 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

Next big batch will be in October/November..

I might be doing one in a couple of weeks time as well...just waiting to see on a couple of cars some customer bought that were due a few weeks ago. (he was organizing getting them to me himself and has done a horrible job of it) if they turn up in the next week or two, I'll do a quicky container with them to get them gone. If not will just wait until I do the next bunch of them as mentioned..

#96 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

I will be doing a container now actually..one car has turned up and the other will be here in a week or so. So if you wanted that paint sent just holler! (assuming you have a way to get it to you from Melbourne?)

#97 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

whens the container leaving and when will it get here? i was just about to fedex it haha.

#98 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

Be sometime in the next 2 weeks time...just got a ring about orders for some more bits I'll have to round up now..I'll just load it when I have everything around so no really firm date right now.
(I do all the loading myself so have control of just what happens of course)

Since the container is just abit of 'left over' stuff :lol: it's just going the slow way so be about 5 weeks arrival once it goes.

Fedex will beat it obviously, lol...that takes what...like a week or two?

#99 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

how long have i got? haha

#100 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

Ive got some stuff coming which Jeff is shipping and they will get to him this week. My other stuff will be on the next shipment as it is B/O and will be about a week or so away from CA. Got to say Jeff is a hell of a guy and has helped greatly in working around the issues of OS ordering/shipping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users