1422 1st measure
1412 2nd measure
Averaging them out... 1417mm
as for the rear it's a 9" that came out of a LX Torana.
Rear = 1380mm 1st measure, this is to the out side to out side of the drum.
Do these measurements seam correct ??
Now if they are correct, Working out my rim sizes, I need some help.
Some information to help work it out.
- 1976 LX Hatchback
- Track = Rear 1380mm, Front 1417mm
- Im going with HQ stud pattern,
- 330mm hoppers stoppers on the front.
- I want/ would like, 235/55/R17 front and 255/55/R17 on the rear.
- Guards will be cut, and Wilsons flaires fitted.
- I would like to fill the guards as much as possable.
Now what widths, offset, back spaci should i go with ??