_330OLX_
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

I'll be there with the UC to see how much faster it is than the LX

#27 _sprintmaster_

_sprintmaster_
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:40 AM

Bugger have just recived a phone call with that dreaded four letter word WORK! As usual ,only for a few hours yea right.
So looking forward to today, Just have to see what happens!

#28 _mickeyd_

_mickeyd_
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:18 PM

Pics, times, stories true or BS?

#29 _nos 598_

_nos 598_
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

It was a good afternoon ,evening. We didnt arrive till 230 pm but still had lots of time for passes . we stayed till the evening with My wife in our red hatch running a pb of 9.59 @ 140.8 mph .Thanks to olc383 for a good race . thanks to the ipswich muscle car club and to the pink ribbon ladies .

#30 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Work had a major system outage over the weekend and guess which poor sap was on after hours support...... yep, me. I was spewin, would have much rathered pilot my 20sec LH down the strip than sit on the phone listening whingers I couldnt help anyway......

#31 _hp179block_

_hp179block_
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Work had a major system outage over the weekend and guess which poor sap was on after hours support...... yep, me. I was spewin, would have much rathered pilot my 20sec LH down the strip than sit on the phone listening whingers I couldnt help anyway......

Wish you were there doing 20's - at least i wouldn't have been the slowest in the club. with 3.08 gears I was only just getting 3rd (in trimatic) at finish line. :cry:

#32 _330OLX_

_330OLX_
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

Wish you were there doing 20's - at least i wouldn't have been the slowest in the club. with 3.08 gears I was only just getting 3rd (in trimatic) at finish line. :cry:

At least you were able to get there & have a go John.

Unfortunately, there weren't as many Toranas there as I was hoping to see.

That red hatch got my blood pumping, and the silver LJ with the jap V8 looked impressive too (although I didn't get to see it run)

And your LJ didn't break down so that's always a huge bonus.

My son & I tried to kill the UC, but 15 passes later it was still running fine.

All in all we had a good day out with my 2 favourite clubs

BRUCE

#33 _mickeyd_

_mickeyd_
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hey come on Bruce, LJ's dont break down ;-O

#34 _OLC383_

_OLC383_
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

Sorry it's a bit late, been having computer issue's, but, on behalf of the Classic & Muscle car club of Ipswich, we would like to thank all those people for turning up to the club drag day & thanks for suporting the pink ladies breast cancer tribute, they raised $1040.00 on the day.

Once again THANKS

Wayne Humphreys
Vice President
Classic & Muscle car club of Ipswich

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users