64 replies to this topic

#51 Racehatch

Racehatch

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 12:13 AM

Busfreight will send the rims, they have done it for me both in Brisbane (Melb to Bris) and while in Perth (Perth to Adel).

Yep, I've used them too, got 4 simmons rims freighted from country Melbourne to Adelaide. Sorry I cant remember how much (but it wasnt unreasonable) and was very happy with the service. They are now called Greyhound Freight.

#52 _smokem_

_smokem_
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:43 AM

problem solved went through a mates work ..
they had an acount with star track express it ended up costing me
$11.00 straight up plus 11 cent per kilo i figure theyre around 50 kilo($5,50) :spoton:

how goods that especialy when i work for a global transport company and
got quoted $385 to get delivered from one depot to our depot..

i figure if thats what they were gonna charge me i could only imagine the bill
gmh gets each month when we unload like 20 40 foot conatainers a day. and at $385 a pallet thats a huge old bill

#53 _dags383_

_dags383_
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:53 AM

Hi All,

If you need something out of Adelaide try Whiteline Transport in Perth. They have a depot in Adelaide and are happy to tranport. Not sure if they do Melb/Syd to Perth though. Prices are very good and they are into racing.

Cheers,

Dags350

#54 _ls1lj_

_ls1lj_
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

Don't ever use <Name edited>, they damaged a vehicle of mine earlier in the year and would not pay up even though i had photo's of it just before it went on the truck.

PM ls1lj if you wish to know.

#55 _rob350hatch_

_rob350hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

Don't ever use <Name edited>, they damaged a vehicle of mine earlier in the year and would not pay up even though i had photo's of it just before it went on the truck.

PM ls1lj if you wish to know.

why edit it give them a spray if they have done the wrong thing they wont go you because they know they will be made to pay damages as well when they loose.i hate dishonest people

#56 _Woodsy_

_Woodsy_
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:00 AM

Chris Walker Transport from Tassy to QLD, a Nice bloke, very professional and he runs his Business himself and you'll see his BIG RIG coming from 100km away lol

#57 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,314 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

Rob, he wouldn't have edited it, a moderator would have. He clearly was trying to give them a spray lol

#58 _rob350hatch_

_rob350hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:05 PM

Rob, he wouldn't have edited it, a moderator would have. He clearly was trying to give them a spray lol

yeah i realise that. thats what i meant by why edit it.its not aimed at him. ^_^

#59 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,314 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

lol ok. Yeah it goes against the forum's policy I guess. They don't want to be liable.

I called a few places the other day organizing freight of a hatch door to Sydney from Melbourne. I was expecting to pay around $90, ended up getting it for $120 door to door with Greyhound. Some of the other places I called wanted over $200 :o

#60 WhiteA9XS

WhiteA9XS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Name:Shaun
  • Car:LJ LX
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

you have rights , they have a duty of care , whether you take insurance or not a freight company is legally responsible to pay for your losses or damages .

send a letter of claim to them and if they dont pay up , seek help from small claims tribunal for a small fee of around $50.00 ...

#61 _rob350hatch_

_rob350hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

lol ok. Yeah it goes against the forum's policy I guess. They don't want to be liable.

I called a few places the other day organizing freight of a hatch door to Sydney from Melbourne. I was expecting to pay around $90, ended up getting it for $120 door to door with Greyhound. Some of the other places I called wanted over $200 :o

yeah mccaffertys{sic}? brought my 9inch diff from alice springs to adelaide in one of the belly bins on a coach cost stuff all. then tolls brought it to wollongong

#62 _stretchlc_

_stretchlc_
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

Old Thread....but heres my contribution none the less-
www.e-go.com.au
I have had great dealing with these guys. Deal with them exclusively!

#63 Stinga

Stinga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • Name:Stinga
  • Car:HD Holden ute, and sedan, UC torana

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

i agree stretch, sent a few things with them recently, very easy, an all be done over the net and paid with paypal, just last week sent 3 boxes from wollongong to townsville, 4kg, 3kg and 2 kg for 22 bucks

#64 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Lord Humungus The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Name:Andrew
  • Car:LJ GTR

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

Just B Carefull using cowboys like e-go 2 send expensive or rare items as they're only middle men for real courier companies, and if your consignment gets lost or damaged. = Say Goodbye as they don't wanna know you...

#65 Stinga

Stinga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
  • Name:Stinga
  • Car:HD Holden ute, and sedan, UC torana

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

theres different levels of insurance you can put on it depending what the item is worth, and how much extra you want to pay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users