looking for spray paniter in melbourne some colour blow over 3.500

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _lc6gtr_

_lc6gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

hi guys i have an lc torana is there any panel shops or spray painter in melbourne that will paint my car the same colour mask tape up
blow over just out side of the car no rust clean body for around $3.500 and look ok

#2 _ryan350_

_ryan350_
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

hi mate, could speak to my mate and see what he says (painter) car would have to come down to geelong though as the shop is down here. Does the car need any panel repairs or do you just want it rubbed back and painted or rubbed backed then high filled and blocked then painted? paint would be in 2 pac. If it needs panel work or to high filled that would be handy to know, obviously the price will be cheaper if its just paint and nothing more, also what colour is it and is it a 2 door or 4 door? also i gather you dont want any inners done, just a closed door job? anyways let me know and if your happy to bring the car down ill ask my mate to quote it for what ever option you decide cheers ryan

#3 _green5000_

_green5000_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

What area are you lc6gtr? My brother and I have a panel shop in ringwood that may be able to help you out?

#4 linalj

linalj

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:Ve ssv ute and lc gtr

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hey mate your car seems in good nick anyway why the spray over?

#5 _lc6gtr_

_lc6gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

cars a 2 door paint work looks ok but over ten years old now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users