SPRAY PAINTER

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _lc6gtr_

_lc6gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

HI IS THERE ANY ONE IN MELBOUNE THAT WILL SPRAY MY TORANA LC  EVEN AGOOD  BACKYARDER   AS I HAVE AROUND 4500 TO SPEND NOT LOOKING FOR A SHOW JOB BUT LOOKING FOR A GOOD JOB CHEERS

#2 torana_nick

torana_nick

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Name:Nick
  • Car:LH Torana Project

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

I can PM you the bloke that painted my car but depending on condition of car I don't think 4500k will get you much of a paint job as meterial is close to half of that these days. Let me know
If you want his details

#3 blown308

blown308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Snappa will travel to you 

https://www.facebook...8624609?fref=ts

Check out his FB page 

#4 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Plenty of blokes on here have painted their cars , have a look through some of the how to paint threads , (if the car is straight ) especially if you know someone with the gear it might be worth thinking about , I have done the last few myself , my wife even did hers , and Christine had never picked up a gun before . I haven't bought paint for a while , but would be surprised if you couldn't get everything for around  $500 (Acrylic paint )

#5 _GreenLH LS3_

_GreenLH LS3_
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Every opinion will vary but I wouldn't bother with acrylic. Unless you are doing something up to be "original" it's not worth it . It doesn't hold up to weather and just won't last as long. But 4500 won't get you much unless the body is in really good nick. Find someone who's a trade and after some cash would be your best bet. 2pac all the way in my opinion and I use the stuff every day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users