Daniel Ricciardo

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

How well is Ricciardo driving. You can't afford one mistake at Monaco and that race showed his level head. I imagine every team is looking at Ricciardo with a whole different level of intensity and Red Bull must know this kid has the talent to win a drivers championship when given a competitive car. The Merc's engine has obvious massive Hp over Red Bull as evidence  in the tunnel but the chassis is superior on the Red Bull. What a drive last night his family must be very proud.

Go Danny Ricc we Sandgropers are right behind you.

#2 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

How well is Ricciardo driving. You can't afford one mistake at Monaco and that race showed his level head. I imagine every team is looking at Ricciardo with a whole different level of intensity and Red Bull must know this kid has the talent to win a drivers championship when given a competitive car. The Merc's engine has obvious massive Hp over Red Bull as evidence  in the tunnel but the chassis is superior on the Red Bull. What a drive last night his family must be very proud.

Go Danny Ricc we Sandgropers are right behind you.

And the rest of Australia are very proud of his ability and what a great marketable fellow he is. Goodbye JB you will always be remembered Australia has produced some remarkable drivers and GP riders get behind Daniel he is going places.

#3 Potta

Potta

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Car:LC GTR, LC 4 door

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

I fixed a guys computer a few years ago and he is one of these guys who just talks and talks and talks and tells stories, in a good way.

Anyway, he knows the Ricciardo's and he said that Dan will go far because he has the right attitude and a lot of talent.

He said he works hard and doesn't have the arrogance of a lot of other drivers and is a down to earth guy with a really positive attitude.

This would have been around the time he started driving for Toro Rosso or maybe even before that and its great to see that those qualities still shine through.

I have been VERY impressed by his ability to go fast and not make mistakes.

When the Renault engine catches up, watch out Mercedes.

The best bit about his great form is that we don't have to listen to Seb talk about how good he is every week.

#4 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

and RIC is Climbing the Race Ladder Very Quick. Dave I

Australia's Young Spring Chicken at Work

#5 _SLEDGE_

_SLEDGE_
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

I agree, he has had an outstanding season so far. An incredibly talented driver with maturity beyond his years.

and RIC is Climbing the Race Ladder Very Quick.

Too right mate, hopefully he can give the Mercs a run for their money in the coming races.. - not if, but when the Renault power unit is up to scratch

#6 _SmartE_

_SmartE_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Attached File  5aMqrHX.jpg   97.86K   4 downloads

#7 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

ha ha,

so VET has Webber's F1 Car SmartE

#8 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well we have Seb in front with his 3rd on the grid, but Daniel likes the chase and is driving very smart. On this fast track ..... the Red Bulls are well on the back foot against the Mercedes powered cars, but we can still finish in the top 5 (if not 3rd or 4th) and in front of our German team mate. Make little mistake I have been watching Seb's last few races as his driving is making ground every race. His slow start and slow adaptation to the new car has been obvious, but we should never count him out because with all his titles it was not just the car. This German sure can drive.

Go Dan .... remember we The Masters of the Universe (Sand-gropers) will be loudly cheering you home.

Edited by LXSS350, 08 June 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#9 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

nicely said Col

Groper Power

#10 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,997 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

Damn spider cars. Nothing remotely real about them. And they'd fall apart on a Wollies speed hump!
Over rated ricer engines!!! :thebird:

Go the Aussie but! :spoton:

#11 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

Well we have Seb in front with his 3rd on the grid, but Daniel likes the chase and is driving very smart. On this fast track ..... the Red Bulls are well on the back foot against the Mercedes powered cars, but we can still finish in the top 5 (if not 3rd or 4th) and in front of our German team mate. Make little mistake I have been watching Seb's last few races as his driving is making ground every race. His slow start and slow adaptation to the new car has been obvious, but we should never count him out because with all his titles it was not just the car. This German sure can drive.

Go Dan .... remember we The Masters of the Universe (Sand-gropers) will be loudly cheering you home.

Why would you underestimate a champion in the making (shame) his uncle drives a taxi also his choice of weapon a L34. Must run in the family no hairdressers cars in this family

#12 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

ha ha,

so VET has Webber's F1 Car SmartE

No i have it on good authority that he,s secretly got a 350 chev in his car, LXSS350 chev must still be asleep :stirpot: :furious:

Edited by outer control, 09 June 2014 - 09:18 AM.

#13 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

Well done Daniel. A glimpse into what in future years will become an expectation every race. How you drove just shows not only your true ability but what a cool patient driver you are. Your lack of letting the big stage pressure shows all of us that once Red Bull get you some horsepower the Drivers World Title is within reach. What a high speed action packed race that put on show some of the worlds great drivers but none more that Western Australia's home town hero the future world champion Danny Ricciardo.

Edited by LXSS350, 09 June 2014 - 12:31 PM.

#14 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hopefully the team will now focus more on Dan. It was a good race, and Vettel seemed genuinely happy for Dan. I have a feeing the working relationship in that team is much better than last year.

#15 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

and Dan now has the biggest Smile Grin ever

#16 Potta

Potta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Pity it was on at stupid o'clock

#17 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Hopefully the team will now focus more on Dan. It was a good race, and Vettel seemed genuinely happy for Dan. I have a feeing the working relationship in that team is much better than last year.

Could not agree more Michael it was a genuine handshake and congrats maybe the Merc drivers could learn something

#18 a9x868

a9x868

maurice mead of hatchbacks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts
  • Name:facebook dave
  • Car:valencia holden torana a9x hatch ultimate improvement on the barbados L34

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

Could not agree more Michael it was a genuine handshake and congrats maybe the Merc drivers could learn something

yes agree
very sad to see the behaviour of that spoilt brat hamilton
on the big stage!
you would think that lauder would pull him into line as team boss
his carry on is not good for the sport
but daniel!
a shining light
and a beaming smile
hope he does not lose that!

#19 Potta

Potta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Yeah Lewis is a spoilt brat.

Seb has 3 WDC's and I only have 1, wah wah wah!!!

Don't steal my points Nico!

It's interesting to see because I always thought the problem at McLaren way back when was Alonso, perhaps it was Lewis all along.

#20 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

Yeah Lewis is a spoilt brat.

Seb has 3 WDC's and I only have 1, wah wah wah!!!

Don't steal my points Nico!

It's interesting to see because I always thought the problem at McLaren way back when was Alonso, perhaps it was Lewis all along.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :banghead: :deal: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :deal: :banghead: :clappin: :furious: :clappin: :deal: :banghead:

#21 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Losing a lot of respect for Hamilton, starting to gain some for Vettel. When he got out of the car he went straight to Dan and hugged him, lifted him up and clearly was having a joke with him. Thats how team mates should be.

#22 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

I agree ^ too

#23 Potta

Potta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Sorry, have to correct myself, Vettel the little daisy chain has won 4 Drivers Championships

#24 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:19 AM

he he

#25 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Qualifying tonight. Young Daniel will need to find some speed in qualli tonight but he loves being the quiet achiever.

God is in for the ride mate, like the rest of us he already knows that West is Best.

Go Dan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users