(SA) Mallala Muscle Car Muster sept 17th

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#51 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:35 PM

wat road is the bp on main north and ????
and can you buy tickets at the gate

#52 LXdamo

LXdamo

Still Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Name:Damo
  • Car:bits here bits there.....

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:43 PM

Its the last petrol station on main north road after the smithfield hotel.

#53 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:45 PM

its on main nth road and just before curtis road. Its the next servo after "on the run", cant miss it, and that is a good question about the tickets?????

#54 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:11 PM

Entries for the Muscle Car Muster closed a few days ago. You can still buy a standard entry ticket at the gate, and the you'd have to ask at the Muscle Car Muster tent if you can still get into the car display, and be eligible for a couple of parade laps.

#55 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:03 PM

its on main nth road and just before curtis road. Its the next servo after "on the run", cant miss it, and that is a good question about the tickets?????

I think I may call in for the start and get some picies before you guys head off. After all it is only 2 mins from where I live.

#56 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:05 PM

easy for you craig, roll outa bed and down the hill in the stato at 7:23
Jesus thats an early start for a sunday :<_<: :<_<: im not a morning person :ZZZ:

#57 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

Stickers are arranged, Fifty stickers, size 800mm x 90 mm "Bye Bye Brocky". Most in white, but a few in red, and a few in yellow. I should be picking them up on Friday.

My Club will be paying for them (works out at $5 cost each). As I previously posted, they will be free to HTC and forum members that attend the Muscle Car Muster at Mallala, and I will be asking for $5 (or more if people care to donate more) for anyone else out at Mallala that wants one. Of course if HTC and forum members what to donate $5 per sticker, that's cool.

Any donations made for them will be either put towards the cost in getting them made with any excess being donated to the Brock Foundation, or all money received may be donated to the Brock Foundation - that is a decision that our Club members need to discuss and make.

PS - Hatchy, I'll have a spare passenger seat in BROCK2 if you want to come out on Sunday. Sorry, no spare seat in it for any laps though.

Dangerous

#58 _Toranamuk_

_Toranamuk_
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:56 PM

Dave,

If you or anyone else that has the stickers are coming out Friday or Saturday come & see us in the pits so that i can buy 2 or 3 & fit to our cars.

Some other Saloon people may want to purchase some too.

I wont be online for the rest of the weekend, so if any of you get a chance to wander through the pits come & say HI to either myself (Craig) or my wife/Driver, Naomi.

Thanks.

#59 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:20 PM

Good luck Naomi & Craig :rockon: Puuuurrrrrrfect weather for a huge turnout I reckon.

HTC members Rob & Simon (aka HTC event virgin) have confirmed their entries r in. I have passed on cruise meeting time and place 2 them as neither get online:spoton:

If anyone has a camera phone pleeeeze take pics and send them thru 2 me at the time u take them so I can sort of be there :spoton: make sure u let me kno who they r coming from 0410074415

Hopefully I will have Elsie lookin nice again by the end of the week end, I am hanging out to get the seats back in her :rockon:

#60 _bunny_

_bunny_
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:48 PM

:D oh yay i got my tickets in da mail......ill be there...i think im a little overexcited to say the least...sorry your not gonna make it kaz :( hopefully you guys will look after me as this is my first time showin my baby.... cya all on sunday....cant wait :) cheers :rockon:

#61 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:57 PM

See you there Bunny - make yourself known. I'll be in a red LC XU-1 with BROCK2 number plates. And Craig, just in case you're still on line, I will try to get out on Friday with the stickers, and if I do, I'll track you down. I'll definitely be there Saturday, once again with stickers.

#62 _bunny_

_bunny_
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:01 AM

UMM i always make myself known...ill be in the black lx hatch with TUF-350 plates .. you wont miss me LOL save me a sticker too plz :)

#63 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:12 AM

THUMBS DOOOOOOOOWN FOR KAZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Nobody shall speak of the mallala event to kaz, Nor send any pictures
She poops on us WE POOP ON HER :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :finger:

#64 TORLX8

TORLX8

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Name:Campbell

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:43 AM

HTC around Mallala..l :D :spoton:
:driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

#65 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:39 AM

bubba i am gunna smack u real hard when I c u next. :finger:

Bunny, its a pity i cant be with u at your 1st event. You r gunna luv it.

Have a great weekend guys :cry:

I'll make up for it next year :rockon:

#66 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2006 - 01:48 AM

AHHHH HAHA KAZ You crack me up, No need to go smakin me around, if anythin if i were you id be beating myself up, And how rude u cant be there for bunny's first :rolleyes:

Sunday will come u'll wake up with a head full of REGRETS :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: NYAAA NYAAA :tease:

#67 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:57 AM

bubba, u have a nother new name > deathwish :tease:

#68 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2006 - 11:28 PM

ey kaz i found a song and i dedicate it just to you, its by justin timberlake
CRY ME A RIVER :tease:

Have fun AT HOME :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

#69 LXdamo

LXdamo

Still Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Name:Damo
  • Car:bits here bits there.....

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

I think everyone that turned out today enjoyed themselves.
just got a bit burnt in the sun thats all!!

Well done to everybody and a big thanks to Dangerous for organising the stickers for the cars.

Edited by LXdamo, 17 September 2006 - 08:04 PM.

#70 _bunny_

_bunny_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

:clap: Well, must say i had the BEST time ever... was awesome just to drive around the track and then to be invited to drive in the Brock tribute was overwhelming. Thanks heaps dangerous for the stickers...and for putting it on :D your a champ. Hey Kaz!!!! glad you could drag yourself there today and thanks for stickin up for me against them other buggers...lol Was great meeting you all today and cant wait til we catch up again!!! :rockon:

#71 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:41 PM

Good day, i got some photos and videos, im currently downloading them to my pc, so they should be up by late tonight or tommorow. not sure on the quality tho (taken with camera phone).

What a bastard of a place to get out off, the car was getting so hot in the line of traffic. crazy, but was a awesome day.

#72 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:11 PM

Hey greenmachine Justin is now singing for u :tease:

Posted Image

isn't that a F#rd shooting past you. I told u karma bit u on the ass :tease:

#73 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:38 PM

Mrs Toranamuk had a couple of oopses, but Naomi u did great gettin it back togrther each time :clap:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
as u can tell by those pics most of mine turned out crappy, i'll try and fix em up a bit
when i have more time.

Posted Image
line up for Brockys tribute parade.

one day i will take the time 2 figure out how to use my camera properly :fool:

anyways if u can bear to look at all 38 shit quality pics heres the link
http://s80.photobuck.....0Muster 2006/

Surprise 2 me my Hubby had organised for wayne in his Barbados L34 to give us a lift 2 Mallala. At 5am this morning I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but that soon changed when we heard wayne coming to pick us from miles away :rockon:

I jumped ships at the servo and lobed into Marc (aka greenmachine, bubba smurf and shit head :finger: ) hatch. Not far up the road his thermo fan decided to tilt and chew out the bottom of radiator core :fool: Craig (aka hatchman) had a friend bringing us water when mia (aka Mrs pres) and her bro saw us, gave us some water, then i jumped into their car to get to track. Marc showed up about ???45 mins later, did the dodgey bros on radiator and even made it out for the parade laps, good work guys :rockon:

Now tell me is it not known knowledge that all toranas have a standard requirement in their boot, that being a bottle of water, oil and duct tape. Marc u young puppy we gotta teach u a thing or 2 when u join the club. Oh by the way Marc your membership rates are now ten million dollars :finger:
although Craig said i could get u to disolve the bad karma u have from payin out on me so much by doin a few photoshops 4 me :rockon:

I had a great day, and was very pleased to see 12 torries in our club display, good effort from everyone.
XXKAZXX

#74 _Toranamuk_

_Toranamuk_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:33 AM

Thanks for the piccy's Kaz.

The car ended up a bit worse for wear after race 3 though.

It was a great weekend.

#75 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:11 PM

:rolleyes: WELL ARENT YOU A COMEDIAN KAZ

What a day, couldnt have started out any worse ill tellya, The first lap was good then second it started to cook again but hot motors dont like no cooling fans, the officials had a bit of a gripe about me going in the parade due to my Excessive water leak, but i managed to pull some sweet talk :spoton:

end up leaving before the traffic spent about 2 hours at hatchmans house pulled the radiator out and tryed silicone, put it back in and still leaked so drove it home and boiled it again.

So its now sat in the Naughty corner to think about what bad things its done, rego is coming off as ive got new plans for it :D

Over all i must say it was a good day besides the mishap and the belting sun,
Thanks to hatchmans and his mate, and daves bro and mia, (sounds like logies awards)

:spoton:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users