Jump to content


Photo

*SCHEDULED DOWNTIME*


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Tiny

Tiny

    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
  • Name:Tiny
  • Location:Sydney
  • Joined: 04-February 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

Maintenance Notice

Dear ,

We are contacting you to inform you about some upcoming scheduled maintenance.

On this Friday i.e. September 26, 2014 @ 1:00am EST, we will be upgrading our switches with the latest software updates. During the maintenance window, you may lose connectivity to your server for up to two minutes while the updates are run. Once completed traffic will begin to flow normally once again. We do not expect any additional outages outside of the 2 minutes; however, if you do not regain connectivity please contact our technical support department once the window has completed for additional assistance. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Window Duration: 3 hours

 

 

So if the forum dies for a little while... Don't Stress! We will be right back!



#2 sunburst73-xu1

sunburst73-xu1

    LIVING THE DREAM

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts
  • Name:Dane'o
  • Location:XU1 Haven
  • Car:7/73 GTR XU1(SUNBURST)
  • Joined: 19-May 08

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for the notification Tiny. :spoton:

Tho it shouldn't effect me as I most probably be  :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ:

 

cheers


Edited by sunburst73-xu1, 23 September 2014 - 07:17 PM.


#3 Tiny

Tiny

    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
  • Name:Tiny
  • Location:Sydney
  • Joined: 04-February 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

B)



#4 wot179

wot179

    Green Eggs and Spam

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,760 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Location:Sunny Santa Maria
  • Car:Goon
  • Joined: 06-February 09

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Does that mean all the functions will work with Internet Explorer again?



#5 Tiny

Tiny

    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
  • Name:Tiny
  • Location:Sydney
  • Joined: 04-February 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

I promise *NOTHING* heheh!!



#6 Lazarus

Lazarus

    Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Location:Central QueensIand
  • Car:UC Sedan
  • Joined: 28-May 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

My Internet Explorer died.

 

It kept telling me to update but every time I tried it told me my Windows 7 wasn't capable.

 

So now I've got Firefox and Google but I miss my IE.

 

 

Oh, and thanks for the warning.

 

 

 

.


Edited by Lazarus, 23 September 2014 - 08:13 PM.


#7 Bomber Watson

Bomber Watson

    Not nearly as smart as Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,317 posts
  • Name:DJ
  • Location:Rockhampton, the exact center of my own TINY universe. Also the home of the worlds longest location.
  • Car:Mixed fleet of Taxi's and hair dresser mobiles.
  • Joined: 07-November 05

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

Nnnnooooo....

 

98% chance i'll be asleep when it happens, 2% chance i'll be awake, drunk, and ranting and raving.....

 

Cheers. 



#8 Lazarus

Lazarus

    Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Location:Central QueensIand
  • Car:UC Sedan
  • Joined: 28-May 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

The WA nightowl contingent will be most affected I guess.



#9 wot179

wot179

    Green Eggs and Spam

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,760 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Location:Sunny Santa Maria
  • Car:Goon
  • Joined: 06-February 09

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

They don't count.

 

They grope sand.

 

Weirdos.



#10 Ice

Ice

    Cool

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,863 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Location:Galaxy's away from Ipswich
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van VF SS Ute
  • Joined: 03-January 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:17 PM

Settle down lupi

#11 Skapinad

Skapinad

    Gone

  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Adam
  • Location:Brisbane
  • Car:bity
  • Joined: 27-February 09

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

"Technical support department" ?

Is that Dave ?

#12 Lazarus

Lazarus

    Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Location:Central QueensIand
  • Car:UC Sedan
  • Joined: 28-May 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Dave's not here.



#13 Bomber Watson

Bomber Watson

    Not nearly as smart as Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,317 posts
  • Name:DJ
  • Location:Rockhampton, the exact center of my own TINY universe. Also the home of the worlds longest location.
  • Car:Mixed fleet of Taxi's and hair dresser mobiles.
  • Joined: 07-November 05

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

He has been very quiet, whats the go?



#14 Tiny

Tiny

    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,003 posts
  • Name:Tiny
  • Location:Sydney
  • Joined: 04-February 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Technical support... not Testicle support.

 

I'm not helping with either!



#15 wot179

wot179

    Green Eggs and Spam

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,760 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Location:Sunny Santa Maria
  • Car:Goon
  • Joined: 06-February 09

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

That's just nuts.



#16 Ice

Ice

    Cool

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,863 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Location:Galaxy's away from Ipswich
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van VF SS Ute
  • Joined: 03-January 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

He has been very quiet, whats the go?


Because another forum member pissed him off

#17 Potta

Potta

    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Location:Gozzy, WA
  • Car:LC GTR, LC 4 door
  • Joined: 01-May 09

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Its gonna take a lot more than a firmware upgrade on a switch to make IE work properly.

 

Probably a time machine might help?



#18 Bomber Watson

Bomber Watson

    Not nearly as smart as Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,317 posts
  • Name:DJ
  • Location:Rockhampton, the exact center of my own TINY universe. Also the home of the worlds longest location.
  • Car:Mixed fleet of Taxi's and hair dresser mobiles.
  • Joined: 07-November 05

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

Again?

 

frOck he's a bit sensitive, for someone who is so outspoken.......

 

Cheers. 



#19 oldjohnno

oldjohnno

    Forum Fixture

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Name:Clint Easteregg
  • Location:still barking up the wrong tree
  • Joined: 03-November 07

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:44 PM

Dave's not here.

 

I see what you did there...

 



#20 Lazarus

Lazarus

    Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Location:Central QueensIand
  • Car:UC Sedan
  • Joined: 28-May 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

I knew it !!!

 

 

OJ's a closet Rastafarian...



#21 Covert

Covert

    Forum Fixture

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Name:Mav
  • Location:Adelaide
  • Car:1974 LH
  • Joined: 08-November 13
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

That's a classic, got the LP somewhere

#22 LS1 Taxi

LS1 Taxi

    Lotsa Posts!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  • Name:Daz
  • Location:Melbourne
  • Car:LX 4 door
  • Joined: 26-February 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

Hopefully Dave is working on the '69 rat!
Looking forward to seeing that thing come together. Has some sweet custom ideas does Dave.

#23 Lazarus

Lazarus

    Lazarus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Location:Central QueensIand
  • Car:UC Sedan
  • Joined: 28-May 13

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

If he gets that paintjob happening it will be pretty amazing to see.



#24 Covert

Covert

    Forum Fixture

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Name:Mav
  • Location:Adelaide
  • Car:1974 LH
  • Joined: 08-November 13
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:15 PM

I agree  :spoton:



#25 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

    CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,111 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Location:Wooroloo, 65km's East of Perth
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA
  • Joined: 08-December 12

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

+1^






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users