superfly_GTR

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Car:1970 LC GTR

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to buy some Repro LC GTR Door Trims and just wanting to know if anyone has had any experience with ones from PROSTITCH in NSW?

I can't find any good images of them (even from PROSTITCH themselves) and just wanting to know how they compare to the likes of "Winner" & "Dash Original" as far as quality and originality?

Cheers, Matt.

#2 _uca78t_

_uca78t_
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

Prostitch you just ring & ask them to email you some piccys.
They have been around for & are just getting in to holden stuff. They're been doing high end stuff for years. Classic car magazine did a 4 page spread on them a 2 years ago. I'm a trimmer myself & I'm just getting back into it. I spoke to a trimmer mate about 2 months ago & I asked him who he uses for repro's & he said Prostitch

#3 superfly_GTR

superfly_GTR

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Car:1970 LC GTR

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

I called and spoke to them before I posted here and was told the only pictures they could supply were the ones on their website / eBay store.

These images are not very good and make the trims look like they're not the same quality or original appearance of the others.

They can supply sooner than the others but i'm hesitant to buy them without seeing what they look like, I was hoping someone here had used them.

Cheers,

#4 _uca78t_

_uca78t_
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

If your in SYD you could always driver over there & have a face to face with the GM & check out their work.
Cheers Shane

#5 _LS2 Hatch_

_LS2 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

I used them for my hatch and I think their quality is great.
However, I wasn't looking for perfect replica, and am no expert to know if these have faults.

Can't really help with LC GTR.
I can say that Macka used the guys in SA for his GTR, and the quality of his is brilliant

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LC GTR, Door Trims, Repro, Prostitch, Winner, Dash Original

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users