kustom bitz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:20 PM

I am very disapointed with the service from this company.On friday the 14th of november at about 1.30pm i called this company for a set of arp screw in studs.There reply was they had a set for me and they have already done there mail for the day,I said no problems as i paid for a over night bag for the items,they said to me that they will send them to me on the monday morning the 17th of november and i will have them the next day.I gave them my deatails and my name as a reference from the money transfer.The item did not arriaved on tuesday,so i waited until thursday and nothing has arriaved.So i called kustom bitz back and they said to me that they just checked there bank account on wensday and casualy said that i should have them by friday or monday or tuesday.I said to him that i paided extra for a overnight bag,he did not seem to care.And today is monday the 24th of november and still no item.I will not do business with this company again.

#2 _stretchlc_

_stretchlc_
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

I'd love an ARP stud for everytime this has happened to me.......just have to suck it up! 

#3 _stretchlc_

_stretchlc_
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:30 PM

You are aware that in alot of cases that a bank transfer takes 3 days to clear to the recipients bank account in the worse case scenario don't you Jason?....which pretty much blows out your expectation of getting these overnight.

#4 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

Stretch, i went into the bank and deposited the money into there account.

#5 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

they finally turned up today.They are not arp,they are made by crow cams.I did not know that crow cams made screw in studs.I hope they are just as good as arp.

#6 hatchssv8

hatchssv8

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

my two cents.....

Did you specifically ask for ARP, and did they confirm ARP?

IF YES, you have still not received the screw in studs you bought.

#7 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

Yes hatchssv8 i did ask for arp screw in studs.I cannot be bothered to go through all of the hassel again.Have you known that crow cams made screw in studs?thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users