Picnic at Hanging Rock 2015

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 _LS1 Taxi_

_LS1 Taxi_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

Yep, the $20 to park is a crock of shit.

Pebbles looks in good shape :lol:

#27 _LHSL308_

_LHSL308_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

$20 is a fair price to put your car in the show. There would be a lot of planning that's goes into staging a show like that. There were even people stopping traffic a few kilometres down the road to help with the traffic flow not to mention heaps of people directing traffic inside the show. It was a good day out but sure there is certainly room for some improvement.

Some people just don't photo well but he was in pretty good shape actually.

#28 _LS2 Hatch_

_LS2 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:55 PM

I must agree that a high entrant fee is a load of crap! If wasn't for those cars showing up, there would beno show! And all they got was a filthy car.

I didn't go this year, but in the past I have been on a bike. Took a car once, really inno hurry to do it again. Takes forever to get that dust out

#29 _imj411_

_imj411_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:54 AM

Awesome show. Top location, where else can they park 2600 entrant vehicles and still have room for 1000s of spectator's cars? $20 a car is cheap for a family. Take a picnic, I brought a Bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast for $4 from the lions club nothing wrong with that price? Cheers Aaron.

#30 _LHSL308_

_LHSL308_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

Yeah I agree. Of course your going to get a bit of dust on your car the show is in the bush :lol: If anything we were parked in the worst spot for dust but no biggie, just take the car home and give it a hose down, takes 5 minutes.

#31 _LHSL308_

_LHSL308_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

Here's more pics of cars I didnt see.

http://vic.mustang.o...s/image000.html

#32 _miki76lx_

_miki76lx_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

I've parked a few cars in there over the years and it's not really a show. I mean, cars are all parked together and I'm sure some dudes get trophies and shit but for the most part it's the best spot to park because you're right amongst it and not far to walk to grab a burger or drool over an old mustang :lol:

I'll meet wherever or just follow the torana club in if they're going.

Funny story, the VIC torana club Facebook page used to be great. Heaps of non club members were on the page and used to tag along to events and share/chat on the page with actual members. All was great. Anyways, typical car club elitist wankers must've had a whinge that all these non-members were on their page (Facebook remember), so they voted at a club meeting and as a result killed the page and started a new one for members only. Last night I was looking for their page to see if they're going to hanging rock and the official page has 16 members. Used to have thousands. Be a real interesting page with 16. lol

Hi just found this post underneath the one i put up with the hanging rock event and just having a read I found this quote. and would just like to say there is 80 members on the new face book group. I  joined the club  last year with the  old face book group there wasnt thousands there was 600 people on the previous fb. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users