Retrorods sheet metal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _Nat_

_Nat_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hi just, wondering if anyone has been in contact with retrorods sheetmetal lately? Made an order some weeks ago i did have some email contact a couple of weeks ago and said they would send the parts in a couple of days. Went to ask again this weekend and see there wesite is down and email is bouncing back. Its not a big $ order so not a huge concern but just wondering about it.

I've got a bit of stuff from gav always good service and products and made one order since the new owners took over and had received it but nothing with this order.  

#2 BIG KEV

BIG KEV

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Car:LHSLR5000 and The 6LT Project

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

I have used them a few times in the last couple of months and never a problem and parts delivered within a few days .....

#3 _Nat_

_Nat_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

Thats been my usual experience too. This has been the thrid or fourth order. 

#4 tuxedoss

tuxedoss

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:ss

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

I'd pick up the phone and give him a call. I've got a few bits off him and always rung him and ordered over the phone.

#5 _Liam_

_Liam_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

Mate I don't know what the go is with Gav at the moment, his shop isn't there anymore, I don't know whether he has moved or.shut up shop.

#6 _Nat_

_Nat_
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

All good been contacted, their email and web has changed. Looks like parts are now on there way.

Gav must have sold the business last year at some stage.

#7 _Liam_

_Liam_
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

God knows who owns it then, Gav was a qualified panel bester, spray painter by trade and he got alot of his panels by buying old.wrecks and copying the panels, hopefully thw new owner is just as good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users