has anyone dealt with petes classic cars (sa)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _sjp67m_

_sjp67m_
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:30 PM

Hi I'm looking at a gtr through this company but am unable to travel due to health reasons
Is there anyone whk has had dealings in the past or i can pay to go asap and inspect for me
athol park south austrlaia
Screenshot_2015-04-29-16-52-31.png

Screenshot_2015-04-29-16-51-05_1.png

#2 Mr Lc

Mr Lc

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:47 PM

Ive looked at both cars im skeptical on the purple one has some gtr identifiers but other things are a bit questionable. Its missing the main vin tag and the body plate has normal pop rivets.theres others on here that know more about these cars than me but at the asking price id proceed with caution. The silver one is a nice performance package has borgwarner diff bigger brakes built trimatic and rajay turboed motor. Just a replica gtr though.

#3 _sjp67m_

_sjp67m_
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:09 AM

Im getting it inspected on monday. If it is tidy I'm going to purchase it. Im more interested in owning a torana again regardless of whether it is a gtr ect..
i just dont want to mess arund with body work ect

#4 bullitA9X

bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Im getting it inspected on monday. If it is tidy I'm going to purchase it. Im more interested in owning a torana again regardless of whether it is a gtr ect..
i just dont want to mess arund with body work ect

understand what your saying mate but if your going to spend 35k on a lc gtr it would want to be genuine but thats just my opinion..

#5 _sjp67m_

_sjp67m_
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:43 PM

Turns out the car is not as advertised and he seems like a dodgy dealer to me !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users