7 replies to this topic

#1 mrlctorana

mrlctorana

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

For those interested, A few of us are going to get-together and go for a short cruise around the Burnie/Wynyard area followed by Lunch and a few drinks. We are going to meet at the Beach Car-Park in Burnie at 11:30am on Saturday the 19th of August. Everyone and anyone is welcome.

Cheers guys, hope to see ya's there.

Les

#2 _Eagle_

_Eagle_
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:49 AM

I'll be there :spoton:

Edited by Eagle, 28 July 2006 - 08:50 AM.

#3 _EXLXSL_

_EXLXSL_
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:51 PM

I will have to wait and see. Been relaxing for 7 weeks now and have to go back to work on Thrursday. Back into shift work from the 7th and back into the wait and see.
David

#4 mrlctorana

mrlctorana

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:24 PM

Yeah no worries, Would be nice to see the hatch out and about again, Shift work is a bit of a pain that way though. I'll be starting in the next 6 months or so I reckon, will be good getting 5 days off but a pain having to work weekends.

Brad will be there and also Ken, and was talking to PJ but he is unsure as he has got some other things on with the tassie Cruise Club I think. Tryed to convince him though.

#5 _SSHatch_

_SSHatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:35 PM

Stuff going on everywhere and I just dont know what to do!!

Eagle was on the phone trying to convince me to come along the other night as well!!
Not sure, gotta see how things pan out over the next few days. Looking at throwing a fair bit at the Hatch to head down the quarter in less than 13 seconds so I might be broke, or something else might be broke!! :tease:

#6 _Brad_XU1_

_Brad_XU1_
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

:tease: yes i will be there but will have to leave at about 1.30 as i have a wedding to go to in ulverstone :rockon:

#7 _Eagle_

_Eagle_
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:36 AM

For those travelling to Burnie from the east, a few of us are gathering in Main St. Penguin @ 11am. If you want to meet us there we can cruise to Burnie together. Should be a good day :spoton:

#8 _EXLXSL_

_EXLXSL_
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:30 PM

I have to pass guys.

Either I work or do something else that I don't like doing. And I'd rather not do the other thing. It's the bad thing that will happen eventually to us all - if you know what I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users