GT Falcon Stolen at Gunpoint

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#26 _Muzzy_

_Muzzy_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:14 AM

I won't make any further comments on this until the car is found, if I'm proven correct with my comment that it was an inside job, I then would like an apology from skapinad for his attack on me, if I'm wrong I'm happy post that I prejudged

#27 kiwi-lilj

kiwi-lilj

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts
  • Name:Blair
  • Car:LIL J

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

I won't make any further comments on this until the car is found, if I'm proven correct with my comment that it was an inside job, I then would like an apology from skapinad for his attack on me, if I'm wrong I'm happy post that I prejudged

I would hardly call that an attack. What are you a precious little 5 year old girl.

#28 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

Yeah I'm afraid that wasn't really a skap attack... Just normal haha.

#29 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,120 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:26 AM

Who cares not our problem move on guys ffs

#30 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:03 PM

Go away Gene ya poof ! (Now that's a light attack Muzzy) lol

#31 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:17 PM

Something along the lines of:

*frOckup skap you garden knome looking albino Cunning Stunt stop hurting muzzy's precious little feelings, he's gone to cry now*

Is what I would class as a reasonably solid attack on Skap and a passing light attack on Muzzy. 

Depends on the person though, what Skap, Gene, myself, etc class as light attacks at each other would probably be considered declarations of war by most people.....

#32 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

Lol DJ.... Garden gnome is a little hurtful ya beady eyed, red nut freak ! ;)

Here is an early apology for you :thebird: :)

#33 _GTR_069_

_GTR_069_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

ok speaking about this today your a mechanic own your own shop out at night doing a tune run mid week, then you bump into mr bad guy who happens to be on same road in a van with mates and a gun

now firstly if u own a shop and tuning a car wouldn't you do that during the day, I know I live in a country area and think it can wait till tomorrow if I owned a shop of course it can wait don't really want to playing on the side off road let alone at 6.30 at night in pitch black

now I know most makes of cars and van types, so I could id it, and i'm no mechanic , also first thing I would grab is rego plate

sounds fishy and im sure insurance and police are waiting for a slip up

#34 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Car:1976 LX SL/R

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

don't really want to playing on the side of road, let alone at 6.30 at night in pitch black

Not to mention ski season has started and you can definitely feel the frost biting out that way.

s

Edited by StephenSLR, 14 June 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#35 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

It's got me #@$^%& what even prompted accusations of insurance fraud ?????? you Cunning Stunts need to lay off the weed and x-file repeats...

So what its cold and dark, some people aren't big vaginas...

Edited by Skapinad, 14 June 2015 - 05:30 PM.

#36 UCSLE

UCSLE

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Name:troy
  • Car:Goggomobil

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:46 PM

lol no way would that be a fraud . It would have to be one of the dumbest things to do ,

the cops would look at that car thief with a sh*t load more attention .

#37 wot179

wot179

Green Eggs and Spam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Car:Goon

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

There are several possibilities in regards to this situation, including what was originally posted.

I strongly doubt insurance fraud.

Its a waaay too complicated method and would create too much police interest. 

#38 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:50 PM

lol no way would that be a fraud . It would have to be one of the dumbest things to do ,

Never underestimate the dumbness of a criminal. If you haven't noticed gaols are full not empty.

s

#39 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,120 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

It's got me #@$^%& what even prompted accusations of insurance fraud ?????? you Daisy Chains need to lay off the weed and x-file repeats...
So what its cold and dark, some people aren't big vaginas...

Settle down tiger or stfu would be even better just for a while

#40 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

Sorry you big Vagina :)

#41 EunUCh

EunUCh

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Car:japos

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:21 PM

:dontknow:  sometimes what seems like a complicated story can often have a much simpler explanation , who knows, it may well have just a matter of a spin to blow the  cobwebs out of the "ol girl" and get done over ?....winter nights are good for that sort of thing...cool air, warm heater, bugger all traffic coz everyone would be inside having a feed and keeping warm...either way..the thing was stolen according to the report and not likely we gonna hear too much more about it ?

#42 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

it may well have just a matter of a spin to blow the  cobwebs out of the "ol girl" and get done over ?....winter nights are good for that sort of thing...cool air, warm heater, bugger all traffic coz everyone would be inside having a feed and keeping warm

At first I thought they followed him back from a car show; the pics are taken at some show but now after reading it; they'd have to be the luckiest criminals to chance on the car going for a spin; or were they just driving around with a gun in their car in case they come across a decent car; or have they been watching his house for days or weeks on end; it's not like you take out your classic regularly right?

Sounds even more suss after discovering this.

s

Edited by StephenSLR, 14 June 2015 - 07:34 PM.

#43 _GTR_069_

_GTR_069_
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:48 PM

He needs a Oscar for his tears lol, BULLSHIT BULLSHIT now he is involved in a armoured robbery , false accusations and police will be looking for armed hoods

Oh that's right they were just lucky to come across him along on a dark night with not one witness had a gun in the glovebox and hmm didn't fight for his beloved pride and joy

#44 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

A Blue with the Misses would do it.  :D

seen a few movies, where they pay to do you over.

#45 EunUCh

EunUCh

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Car:japos

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

The pictures are old , highly unlikely ( i think) the crims. would have been just "in the right place at the right time" with a gun and a van waiting on some bloke to do a bit of a tune up and then get done over ( bad management ?,one driver,one tuner,driver stays behind the wheel while tuner adjusts the idle mixture or tweaks the dizzy...well ,in one those cars anyway,i would ?)....usually you would go for a spin to get things up to operating temp. then go in shed to make "adjustment" ...then go for spin etc. the plot thickens :)

if it were mine...i would drive the thing no problems everyday...but watch the mirrors, and traffic?...tune her up before you drive?...

I got a mate that owns a grp3 brock...frok me, he leaves the door open where this thing hangs out, lucky he don't drive it that much (and knows some people)  and we should keep an eye out for each other that own cars like this.

#46 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

had a gun in the glovebox and hmm didn't fight for his beloved pride and joy

I'll tell you right now; if someone pulls out a gun; give them the keys. When they shoot you dead they'll take the car anyway.

Edit: unless of course you're confident with your combat skills and even then you risk getting shot.

s

Edited by StephenSLR, 14 June 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#47 Bigfella237

Bigfella237

Socially Distant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Name:Andrew
  • Car:(s) not as many as I'd like but more than I've got space for!

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:54 PM

So you go all 'Bruce Lee' on the guy with the gun in your face, what about his mate that's still in the van, and who says there's only one extra guy in the van, chances are if one of them was cruising around with a gun then the other(s) will have one too?

Can you dodge bullets being fired at you in the dark, from behind a set of headlights, by an unknown number of assailants who just saw you KO their mate?

In the end, you can 'Monday morning quarterback' it all you like, when you've got a gun pointed at you, you do whatever the nice man asks.

#48 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:01 PM

when you've got a gun pointed at you, you do whatever the nice man asks.

Pretty much; even against a knife; the contents of your wallet can be replaced rather easily compared to your organs.

s

#49 eyepeeler

eyepeeler

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
  • Car:77 SL Hatchback, Chrome Yellow L34, LX IPRA Race Car the White Ghost

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

When I took my L34 on a trailer to Phillip Island last year I had a moment where I'm not sure what would have happened.
I had just got into Port Wakefield about an hour short of Adelaide and decided not to take a piss while stopping there. That was a mistake.
I had to pull over on Pt Wakefield Rd down the road a bit as I was busting by then.
Pulled over, turned the car off and went to the bushes just off to the side.
As I was coming back there was a car pulling up with a whole heap of blokes in it, it was a white car, that's all I can recall of it.
Needless to say I didn't wait for them to stop and say hello. I had just put it in drive as they pulled up right behind the trailer with my car on it.
As I took off they tore off and disappeared way ahead into traffic.
I can tell you now that it rattled me and all I can say is that the car was white. I just don't know what it was!!

So I can understand that he doesn't know what van it was, as I had no idea either. The make or model of vehicle just didn't register in the memory.

#50 StephenSLR

StephenSLR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

you do whatever the nice man asks.

There are a few occasions when you should fight for your life; if they want to take you from where you are to location 2, whether it be dragging you to bushes or telling you to go with them 'wherever'. Location 2 will be a place with no witnesses, where they have the time to do what they like so you have to weigh up the risk of getting bashed, knifed or shot where you are or the same happening plus possible torture and then left for dead or killed.

Another scenario is rape; according to a US policeman I saw on TV, he said 95% of people who fought a rapist managed to escape. That's pretty good odds. Rapists need their victims to submit quickly, in most cases the longer it takes for submission the more chance they have of getting caught. It's all about power, they get off on the submission, the act itself is usually over very quickly so if you can; fight them tooth and nail till they give up and flee.

I do hope nobody here is ever in such a situation.

s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users