Rare Spares Roxburgh Park Victoria Store Relocation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _Edan_

_Edan_
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:39 PM

We have relocated our Roxburgh Park store a few doors up in a new premises, come down and check it out.

Attached Files

#2 rexy

rexy

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,586 posts
  • Name:Rexy
  • Car:Kia grand carnival!!!

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:03 PM

Unfortunately I have to complain about your online service.

I ordered part WN 1101 at the start of the week using the online service and "Melbourne" rare spares. This is of course your store.
I hear nothing until today when I receive:

ORDER NUMBER: MEL68491

Comment: Hi Doug
Unfortunately we are out of stock on this item and we do not have an ETA as yet.
Would you like this part put on backorder or cancel the order?
Thanks
Comment By: TAM.

Given no timeline (WTF) I cancelled.
Then received:

"We have been moving into a new store over the last 3 weeks, your order has been cancelled."

Three and a half days to not fill an online order and work out you are out of stock? No hint of apology for jerking the customer around? Simply not good enough in the modern era. That you are moving is no excuse, the service is flat out poor.

I would be more forgiving if I hadn't been able to find the part at another Victorian store with two phone calls and ten minutes effort. Effort your business seems disinterested in.

Why would I ever order online from your store again?

Edited by rexy, 11 August 2016 - 03:05 PM.

#3 DMLC71

DMLC71

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Name:Daz M
  • Car:1971 LC 4 door

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

I have purchased a lot of parts from the Roxburgh Store but lately it has been a poorly stocked store. I will still go there to get my parts but no more just dropping in on my way through, I will be calling prior.
Cheers DazM

#4 _boynuz_

_boynuz_
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:00 PM

I got a call From roxburgh park rare spares that a item I ordered
a few weeks ago is ready to pick up. I left work early and drove to rare spares
In peek traffic. They say the item has not come in. I was so pissed off that i don't lnow
How i controlled my self.
Rare spares was good service before but has turned to crap.

#5 Kevrev

Kevrev

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Car:73 LJ GTR, 77 LX SS 253 Manual
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

Other than the lack of stock situation which has occurred for me quite a few times, I have to say find the staff at Roxburgh Park very helpful.

The new store is larger now so hopefully they can carry more stock

#6 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,122 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:15 PM

Its 2016 if a company cant deliver a product within 3 days there is something wrong big company you should have stock no excuses
especially when i can order a part from the USA and have it at my door step within 5 days
business in Australia need to lift there game

#7 _Edan_

_Edan_
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

I haven't logged on in the last week so I've only just seen these posts.

I have passed all your feedback onto our retail manager at Roxburgh Park, Brad.

If you have any further details on your issues please email him at [email protected] so he can follow them up and endeavour to investigate then improve on them for the future.

Rexy, I agree - there is no doubt in your instance the customer service could have been better.

We are awaiting a new stock shipment of WN1001 as we have experienced some production delays, stock should be available around end of this month.

We accept however that you have already sourced the product so this advice doesn't help you now....

Looking to the future the reasoning behind this new store is to be fully focused on our Rare Spares range without the distractions of Auto One product such as car shampoos etc. The new store is being built up with more stock holdings and also to have more stock on display so it will hopefully make it easier for people like yourselves who have experienced issues in the past. The recent weeks have been a tumultuous period so we would like to apologise to those that have not received the level of service you should have.

You, our customer base pays our wages and allows us to invest in new product development, it is only in our interests to provide the best customer service possible to you so that we can ensure that we get the most business possible from you, therefore your feedback is important and we are always looking to improve the experience where possible.

Edan

RARE SPARES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users