lj repo headlight surrounds

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

THats exactly how the two sets I have fitted. 

Edan had no real interest in discussing it, sent me photo's of them fitted to another car to show there perfect, but the picks were strangely enough not of those key fault areas that I had photographed and pointed out haha. 

How do they fit around the outside? I found the return didnt fold in far enough around the radius at the top and made them sit proud. 

Cheers. 

#27 LHSL

LHSL

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Name:Phillip
  • Car:1974 LH SL; 2 x 1975 LH S Toranas

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

Bomber, car come home this weekend so I will take more photos. I am no LJ expert but all my LH surrounds fit nicer than those.
Thanks for you input.

THats exactly how the two sets I have fitted. 

Edan had no real interest in discussing it, sent me photo's of them fitted to another car to show there perfect, but the picks were strangely enough not of those key fault areas that I had photographed and pointed out haha. 

How do they fit around the outside? I found the return didnt fold in far enough around the radius at the top and made them sit proud. 

Cheers. 

#28 _NichosJL_

_NichosJL_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

Thanks LHSL for showing the pics....they look ok, but i think i may look into repairing mine as, those gaps although not huge would probably do my head in :) they do look nice and clean though.
thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users