#1 lawn bowls

lawn bowls

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Car:72 lj 4 door

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

im looking to buy a air fuel gauge with a harness for the sensor.which are the better ones to use.i have been told that the sensors are only accurate for about 20 hours.

#2 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

I use an Innovate LM2, which does a fiar bit more than air fuel metering but fits the bill, have used it on several vehicles so far and always happy with the resuls. 

Innovate makes a few cheaper guage size meters as well, LC1 im pretty sure is one, that have received rave reviews. 

Have far more than 20 hours out of my current o2 sensor, so not sure where the latter fallacy comes from. Exactly the same wideband as in any late model car that does x00,000km without fault. Get that myth right out of your head. 

Cheers. 

#3 lawn bowls

lawn bowls

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:08 AM

on ebay there is a innovate mtx-l wide band $269 free post.does this sound like a good deal.

#4 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:59 AM

I recon so, there $209 RRP USD nearest I can see so you would be flat out importing one from the states for $269

Should fi in a GTR dash if you feel the need or easilly enough in a bezel anywhere else, and is a well known brand so should definitely work well and last a long, long time. 

Cheers. 

#5 lawn bowls

lawn bowls

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:35 PM

what type are the ones they use on dynos where the sensor goes into the tail pipe.

#6 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

SAme thing just less responsive and less accurate due to the positioning along the exhaust system. 

Edited by Bomber Watson, 18 April 2017 - 06:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users