Adelaide Built LJ toranas in january

torana LJ 2 door Adelaide january 1972

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Trav253_

_Trav253_
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:08 AM

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows how many LJ 2 doors were made in Adelaide in January 1972 and what colours they were thanks

#2 grumpy xu1

grumpy xu1

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Car:lj xu1

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hi Trav, let me give you & any newbies a quick solution to some questions, if you're say on a tablet & leave your device logged into the forum. If you do a Google search on a particular question, it will display a page, if it's been discussed before, then because you're still logged in you're able to view it. It really saves answering the same question a fair amount, as for your question someone is probably not going to sit down & work out the numbers unless they really need to, however if you Google the link to torana Vin disc & it allows you to download and read it, the Adelaide cars are l2 psn prefix & I'm sure all 2 door end in 11. As for colours, that & trim were not recorded originally. I'm not trying to sound rude, but give that a shot, it can be very helpful to find information quickly too, Gary.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: torana, LJ 2 door, Adelaide, january 1972

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users