Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Name:Dean
  • Car:LX Hatch

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:07 AM

G'day fellow Torana lovers. 

I have original 1976 Holden sales receipt and dealership delivery documentation, including the Vehicle Identification Certificate, that I would like to offer the owner of the vehicle - if I can find them or if indeed the car still exists.

There won't be too many Contessa Gold, L32, Tan trim plated SS Torana's out there I'd imagine.

Please spread the word, if you know anyone that may have the matching vehicle to the following:

Body Style .......8VD77

Colour No. .......Contessa

V.I.N. .......J5313##

Trim No. .......Tan

Serial No. .......M05313##

Chassis No. .......ALX0138###

Trans. No. ....... not listed - but on sales receipt is listed as Manual.

Eng. No. .......HR609##

All the paperwork and books are in excellent condition and would add a great deal of value to the vehicle if it can be tracked down.

If this search for the vehicle proves unsuccessful, I will be advertising the sales documentation, log book, owners manual & an SS Torana advertising brochure on Ebay (just letting you know, as I have already tried to find the vehicle and owner on Facebook & had a lot of questions about selling it if the correct car was not found).

Thanks in advance. 

#2 royalplumss

royalplumss

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Car:had L31 SS Hatch

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:36 PM

Good Man! trying to find the current owner seems like the right thing to do - and with the numbers posted - or at least one identifying number in full later - the chance of cloning will be reduced....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users