lctriples

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Name:paul
  • Car:LC 2 door, HR prem wagon

Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:27 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows if lc/lj guards are interchangeable? I have an LC project I am working on and for all intents and purposes will look like an LJ.  I need to buy two new guards from Rare Spares and was wondering if they are physically the same guards except for indentations at front of guards for LC headlight bezels, whereas LJs don't have that. Its just that rares only have LJ guards in stock so I cant compare the two. I was hoping to buy LJ guards as I already have LJ headlight surrounds, grill ect, just want to make sure they will fit an actual LC (will fit nosecone) line up with doors ect.. I'm pretty sure guards I have are LC but previous owner had filled that section of gurad with bog to cater for LJ headlights. Thanks paul 

#2 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts
  • Name:Dave
  • Car:73 LJ

Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:58 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows if lc/lj guards are interchangeable? I have an LC project I am working on and for all intents and purposes will look like an LJ.  I need to buy two new guards from Rare Spares and was wondering if they are physically the same guards except for indentations at front of guards for LC headlight bezels, whereas LJs don't have that. Its just that rares only have LJ guards in stock so I cant compare the two. I was hoping to buy LJ guards as I already have LJ headlight surrounds, grill ect, just want to make sure they will fit an actual LC (will fit nosecone) line up with doors ect.. I'm pretty sure guards I have are LC but previous owner had filled that section of gurad with bog to cater for LJ headlights. Thanks paul 

With the exception of the different headlamp bezels the guards are identical as an LJ is basically an updated LC.

#3 lctriples

lctriples

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Name:paul
  • Car:LC 2 door, HR prem wagon

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:02 PM

Thanks dave, appreciate that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users