ljgtr427

Forum Participant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
  • Name:trent
  • Car:lx ss

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:30 PM

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone new if rare spares or maybe other places were working on, or have plans on producing any new panels or rust repairs panels as well as interior stuff for the lx hatchback or sedan?

As we all know the hatch is notorious for rusting out in the hatch area. as well as the plenum area ect. and a torana hatch doors are rare as to find!  I see they are doing a lot of new panels for the lj lc torana & hq-hz new guards, whole fronts ends and whole plenum ect this makes it so much easier for the home handy man. I cant seem to see if anywhere are working on producing new stuff like they are for the lc lj hq-hz. I would of thought there would be a lot of interest in the hatch area like if hole c pillars sections were able to be reproduced!! I see they do some rust repair sections for the hatch but its pretty limited. so if anyone new of anything that's in the pipeline id love to know what they might be working on reproducing. cheers and thanks for you help. 

#2 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,538 posts
  • Name:Dave
  • Car:73 LJ

Posted 04 August 2019 - 06:38 PM

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone new if rare spares or maybe other places were working on, or have plans on producing any new panels or rust repairs panels as well as interior stuff for the lx hatchback or sedan?

As we all know the hatch is notorious for rusting out in the hatch area. as well as the plenum area ect. and a torana hatch doors are rare as to find!  I see they are doing a lot of new panels for the lj lc torana & hq-hz new guards, whole fronts ends and whole plenum ect this makes it so much easier for the home handy man. I cant seem to see if anywhere are working on producing new stuff like they are for the lc lj hq-hz. I would of thought there would be a lot of interest in the hatch area like if hole c pillars sections were able to be reproduced!! I see they do some rust repair sections for the hatch but its pretty limited. so if anyone new of anything that's in the pipeline id love to know what they might be working on reproducing. cheers and thanks for you help. 

I think you'll find most of those repro panels are being done by Muscle Car Parts Australia https://allmusclecarparts.com.au/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hatchback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users