Jump to content


Dent removal tools

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic



    Forum Fixture

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Name:RODNEY
  • Location:central Qld
  • Car:73 lj gtr 73 lj 2 dr S
  • Joined: 01-July 09

Posted 13 September 2020 - 03:19 PM

What are everyones experiences with the glue type dent pullers, are they any good? , or should i look at a spot weld type one.

#2 I'm a Red Motor fiend

I'm a Red Motor fiend

    Forum Fixture

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Name:Adam
  • Location:Nairne SA
  • Car:LJ 4 door, LC GTR
  • Joined: 04-January 16
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 September 2020 - 05:50 PM

Don't even bother with glue type. These are only good for PDR and if used by someone who knows how to use them.
Get a good spot weld dent puller. Not a shitty stud gun or the like, the slide hammer type that fuses to the panel. They are real good and for larger dents or creases, you can use it to weld wiggle wire to the panel and pull out with a claw on the slide hammer.

#3 rodomo


    To advertise here, call 13TORANA

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,356 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!
  • Location:Way out west of Melbourne Awstraylya
  • Joined: 10-December 05

Posted 13 September 2020 - 10:47 PM

The glue ones are only good for thin panels in my experience. We are repairing aussie tanks here.



    Oh My, Don't you post alot

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,738 posts
  • Name:john Gong
  • Location:BONVILLE NSW
  • Joined: 05-February 06

Posted Today, 06:18 AM

Here you go


When you look at the list I have the eb3000 brand new on trolley never used as I am retired chasing $1000 for it.


Cheers gong

Edited by LONA-CK, Today, 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users