Took it for the first very short drives on the weekend. Now the fixing of niggles.....
Rear coil clash: The rear springs were occasionally touching on the coil over mount on the diff. Fix was to cut down the mount (I dont use the top 4 x holes of the mount). This fixed it. The rear end still feels a little stiff in compression compared to the front. Bit more tuning needed here. I ran bit of pre-load on the rear springs to give it a little more ride height which didnt help.
May need to move to a softer spring again. Bump stop height (in the rear coil overs) needs sorting also
Exhaust clearance to the body and tailshaft is now all ok.
Still needs a wheel alignment
Brakes worked pretty well. The punt I took on the proportioning valve setup seemed to work ok.
One of the collectors has a slight leak to it still. Its not effecting the 02 sensor, but I can hear it ticking so need to remove and re-seal again....
Clutch / shifting function is all ok.
Power delivery is good. Not major tune issues. No big RPM pulls, but a couple of low RPM full throttle runs to 3.5k seemd to be fine.
Diff is a little noisey (Tru-track). Hopefully quitenes down as the kms increase.
Clutch has a thrust bearing noise (slight whirring when the clutch pedal is not depressed. Goes away with the clutch in). Annoying considering its all new gear
Handbrake cable rattles on the exhaust (At the adjustment bracket)
Not a bad short couple of runs. Nothing fell off, nothing broke, made it back home.