Tas Torana.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _postal_dood_

_postal_dood_
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

g'day all,, just wondering if there was anyone on here from tasmania??? and if there is a torana/holden club in hobart area, thnx any help would be apreciated. :D

#2 ToRunYa

ToRunYa

No Longer A Contributing Ninja/Member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Name:Em

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:28 AM

sure is quiet...
might be a sign to start one if you cant find one, i'm priddy sure most ppl round here will give you a general idea on how to get the ball rolling

#3 _postal_dood_

_postal_dood_
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:53 PM

yeah,,, ive actually been thinking about it but im a little worried about the cost issue. and i supose the thought of having a bunch of rana's parked in my driveway aint such a bad thought. lol. but any help/ideas anyone with experience has to offer, will be greatly apreciated.

#4 _PROXT_

_PROXT_
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:26 PM

There is a torana club on the north west coast.

#5 mrlctorana

mrlctorana

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:13 PM

Hey, Yeah there is one in tassie but not so much as a club but more of a group kind of thing for now!!! It is based more on the north-west coast of Tassie. I have a list of names with over 80 Torana owners in the state so they are definately out there and some very nice ones too.

I have tons of pics of our runs around the state and might start a section to put some up if someone can host the pics for me. We have had runs for the last 2 years down to the Shannons car show at Hobart which were awesome, a guy down there in a red XU1 organised a short run around Hobart which ended up at Joes Garage for a few drinks.

There are a few interested people down your way with cars, but no one to organise runs ect, so if I can find some one willing to put together a few runs down your way it'd be great as it probably a bit far for you to travel to join in on our runs. We had a guy with a Brown SLR travel up to meet us for the USA day car show in Launceston on Sunday which was pretty good.

We have a run coming up on the 5th of Febuary to Wings Wildlife Park, and then to Ulverstone for a BYO BBQ. It's more of a run for the kids though this time but the toranas will still be there. We are meeting in the C-Max Carpark across from McDonalds in Devonport on Sunday morning about 9 - 9:30 I think, (Will Check for you). Should be a fair few cars on this run and should be good cruising through all the backroads, although some tend to forget the kids are in the back sometimes, lol, and you'll find some of the Mums are just as big a RevHeads.

Give us a Call anyway, and i'll send you some info
Heres my Mobile 0400 059 541

Cheers
Les

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users