(SA) HTC next club event Sund 14th Jan

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:01 PM

I will be finalising details of this cruise and photo shoot within the next week.

basic details: short cruise / lunch / short cruise / photo shoot at a wicked city location / ???unsure till i finalise time details, but possibly drinks somewhere.

XXKAZXX
p.s. the 14th is my bday
:rockon:

#2 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

sounds great kaz and my car will be a bit different by then aswell

#3 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:05 AM

photographer is booked. Just waiting on one more location confirmation then I can sort out times. :clap:

#4 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:45 AM

Lets hope the weather gods are smiling upon us for this day

#5 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:53 AM

generally my bday is HOT. My 21st (now i kno that was a few years ago now :tease: ) was 45 degrees, YIKES.

so I will keep the driving short and sweet with plenty of stops.

#6 barny_lx

barny_lx

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:46 PM

hmm this may give may lazy arse a deadline to keep to. can it be in the hills kaz? please!

#7 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:15 AM

hmm this may give may lazy arse a deadline to keep to. can it be in the hills kaz? please!

hi barny,

this cruise will b a short one due to the possibility of it being 40+ degrees goin on past history.

If any hills dwellers (im in Mt Barker) would like to meet me to cruise out to the BP on Pt Wakefield road for the start of the cruise let me kno. I havent set the time for the cruise yet as I need to go and run the route first and check for any issues. If i dont do this in the next couple of nights after work i will do it on my day off on sund. :rockon:

Start time will b somewhere around 3pm at the BP cnr Bolivar rds/pt Wakefield rds. The main photo shoot is booked for 6.30pm in the city (festival theatre by the trippy 70's sculptures). Before the city we r stopping at 2 other spots for shots (not sambucca tho, hang on its my bday then so bring on the sambucca :clap: )

I'll get there with all details, been a bit busy lately DOH!!!!!!!!!

Barney if u want to suss out a hills cruise I will dedicate it to u xxxxxxxx maybe we can use Mt Barker oval.

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 02 January 2007 - 08:16 AM.

#8 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:44 AM

kaz if we are gonna use any thing in mt barker for a club event dont forget theres a dyno around the corner from your house :spoton: :spoton: :spoton:

#9 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:07 PM

kaz if we are gonna use any thing in mt barker for a club event dont forget theres a dyno around the corner from your house :spoton: :spoton: :spoton:

yeah, I have seen that place. Allways full of rice :rolleyes:

#10 _APL_

_APL_
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

Any more details Kaz???

cheers

APL

#11 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:39 AM

i have been hammered by chicken pox, hopefully i will cruise the route this arvo. sorry about the delay.

#12 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:42 AM

:clap:

All sorted, I hope.

Meet at The BP cnr Bolivar and Pt Wakefield Rds 3pm THIS Sunday, 14th Jan.

Nice beachy cruise with a photo shoot. Hopefully, room permitting, we will stop in the parking bay on tapleys hill rd for more pics. Then onto The Sporting Car Clubrooms for photo shoot infront of their historic clubhouse. This stop also gives me the opportunity to show fellow cruisers where this place is as I intend to include a visit to this unbelievable
clubhouse in a future event.

From there we venture into the city to Festival Theatre for photo shoot (6.30pm).

After that I was hoping to have time to suss out a local place, with ample viewable parking, for a couple of drinks. I am open for sugestions.

Elsie out front of SCC
Posted Image

link to more pics, mostly taken for hatchman our pic snapper for the day. :spoton:
http://s80.photobuck.....20jan cruise/

I will have print out of maps and cruise route on the day.

p.s pics were taken with my phone camera. Hatchman now u c why i need help!!

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 10 January 2007 - 12:44 AM.

#13 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Thanks Kaz. Gives me a bit of an idea.

#14 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:34 PM

12 cars ATM. Lookin good :rockon: perfect weather for a beach cruise :spoton:

#15 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:27 AM

the gods are smiling on us for today, BLOODY BEAUTIFUL DAY. C yaz later.

#16 LXdamo

LXdamo

Still Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Name:Damo
  • Car:bits here bits there.....

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

Good turn out at the start of the cruise.Hope you all had fun!!

#17 smeer

smeer

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Car:1970 LC 4-door

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

pics pics pics!

#18 Max's SS

Max's SS

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Name:Steve

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:20 PM

Just got home (10.30pm). 500 kms round trip. Excellent cars and excellent people. Good to be able to put faces to a number of forum members. Top day well done Kaz. Now whos got the pics.

Steve

#19 _HB1200_

_HB1200_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:41 PM

It was a top event. Thanks for organising it Kaz and thanks Hatchman for all the photography.

HB1200

#20 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:42 PM

hows this for starters, im sure craig will have some better pics, he clearly knew what he was doing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by LX8VD69, 14 January 2007 - 10:56 PM.

#21 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:32 PM

brilliant day :clap:

well done to everyone who came. 17 cars all up, smashed my records.

I'm sunburnt, funny patterns due to the top I had on. Adam your pics look good, cant wait to see craigs.

Once I have had a look at craigs pics I will look into doin a calendar and stubie holders I will keep u posted.

I have a few pics I snapped on my phone on photobucket http://s80.photobuck.....20jan cruise/

I had a great day. At the end of it I felt like I did at the end of my wedding reception, I felt like I didnt have a chance to catch up with anyone for any length of time. But i reckon I did catch up with most, I am missing a few info notes from a few of the cruisers but i havent sussed out who yet? I know I am missing info on the gold one to start with.

Shapin up to b a huge year of events for HTC.
well done everyone
XXXKAZXXX

#22 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:41 AM

Kaz, all I can say is that HTC crusies and events are in safe and capable hands :spoton: Well done to all who attended, and we'll catch up with everyone soon - just need to register a Torana or two, and fit the extra baby seat :D

#23 2600s

2600s

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

Looks like a great turn out Kaz, sorry I counldn't make it had a friends wedding bloody inconsiderate bastard!

Hope to get out on a cruise soon, painting the engine and bay in the LH at the moment which is keeping me and bullitljv8 busy! :blink:

#24 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:51 PM

painting the engine and bay in the LH at the moment which is keeping me and bullitljv8 busy! :blink:

Make sure it's ready for the SMASA show - it's a damn nice car that deserves to be shown off, especially if Bullit is waving the magic wand over the engine bay!

#25 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

It was a great day. Big turn up of cars. Thanks to all who came alone and bought there cars out. Good job Kaz on getting the whole thing together. :spoton:
I felt a bit like a square peg in a round hole being the only one without a torana :cry: at least it was a Holden.
Now I just need to get some spare time to process the 3 gig of photos I took and put them up. Next week on afternoon shift at work should be good. I was reasonably pleased with the photo altou some I whish were better (I have high standards so like every shot to be good).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users