#1 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Ive opened up this new thread ONLY for confirmations. And Information regarding Accomodation

Could you please Copy and Paste the following table into a new post and fill in the blanks so that we can plan the day best.

To copy and paste simply highlight the lext below using your mouse, Right click and choose "Copy, or Copy Text", then open your new reply, and in the reply area, Right click and choose Paste.

Please see the other thread for general discussion and questions.

Please note that buddies invited to race must stick by the rules in the other thread. GMH-TORANA members always get first priority.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum User Name: REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ANSWERS

What car are you Likely to Bring: REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ANSWERS

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ANSWERS

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ANSWERS

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ANSWERS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOMODATION IS ON HOLD FOR OUR MEMBERS:

Ive spoken with Jenny at the Tea House Motor Inn, and she has Very Kindly put some rooms on hold for our members till the 20th feb. PH: (03) 5441 7111 - Jenny.

***IF you need a room, and theyre booked out by the time you call... Please ask Jenny (or whoever is at the Tea House Inn) for some alternatives as they do know other places that would suit us.***

The Commonwealth games are on and everywhere is booking up fast, so we had to take what we could get. Unfortunately we couldnt get rooms side by side, but the best avilable was as follows:

4x Single rooms in the 3.5* area : $86 Per Night (single person), $95 for Two people.
2x Deluxe Rooms 4* :$89 Per Night. (Single Person), $103 for Two people.

The difference between 3.5* and 4* is only the decor inside the rooms. The 3.5* rooms are older. Same level of cleanliness and everything.

They are aware there will be a few cars with trailers, so there is some tralier parking avilable too. Please let them know when you book if you'll have a trailer so they can help organise for it.

To the best of my Knowledge there is only 1 more delux room available as Southo and Sway have taken one of the above rooms. ( Gotto look after our Photographers!!)

Youve gotto get in FAST people they dont have many other rooms at all.

When booking tell them your booking for the Torana Drag Day, they'll know which rooms are on hold for us!

Thank You.
Tiny.

#2 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:18 PM

Forum User Name: Tiny and Simmo - 2 racers this car.

What car are you Likely to Bring: HQ Monaro

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 0

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): NO

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : YES, Friday, Saturday and Possibly Sunday nights.

#3 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:44 PM

Forum User Name: CHOPPER

What car are you Likely to Bring: Mazda E1800

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: Up to 2

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): No

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : No

I think the color high light would help a bit.

#4 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:355 LX Hatchback, DeLorean DMC-12, LX SS Hatch, VY Cross8 Crewman

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:31 PM

Forum User Name: 253ToranaSS

What car are you Likely to Bring: LX Hatch

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 1

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): Not Sure yet, i got 2 mates who were keen a few months ago to come, ill ask them when i see them next!

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : Ill Be staying in the motel on the Sat Night.

Edited by 253toranaSS, 26 January 2006 - 06:32 PM.

#5 Peter UC

Peter UC

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:18 PM

Forum User Name: Peter UC

What car are you Likely to Bring: UC Sedan

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: Maybe 1 or 2

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): No
Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : Possibly Saturday night

#6 YiriSS

YiriSS

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:23 AM

Forum User Name: YiriSS

What car are you Likely to Bring: hatch

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 2 at this stage, but it could be a heap more,will know closer to the actual day

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): a mate and his hatch

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : no just up for the day

Edited by YiriSS, 29 January 2006 - 08:24 AM.

#7 LXCHEV

LXCHEV

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:'76 LX - 383 Chev

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

Forum User Name: LXCHEV

What car are you Likely to Bring: LX Sedan, 383 (LXCHEV)

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 1 (EHGIRL - not racing her own car anymore as it won't be ready)

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): YES - 1 very good mate bringing his super schmick LX SS Hatchback (308).

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : Will stay either Friday or Sat nights, or maybe both, will confirm when I've had time to think about it, damn this had snuck up quick!

#8 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 30 January 2006 - 02:30 PM

Forum User Name: makka

What car are you Likely to Bring: blue LH sedan

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: at least 1

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): I will ask my mate with a HZ 308

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : no

Edited by makka, 30 January 2006 - 02:31 PM.

#9 _MYLJ_

_MYLJ_
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:10 AM

Forum User Name: MYLJ

What car are you Likely to Bring: HQ WAGON

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 5

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): no

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : no , just driving down for the day (er should I say towing down for the day) :D

#10 _Drakey_

_Drakey_
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:41 PM

Forum User Name: Drakey

What car are you Likely to Bring:1971 LC torana

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: Possibly 1

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): Yes, His name is Nic, He has a R32 Nissan Skyline gts-t......(Some rice we can beat) He is a friend from my work and a top bloke. Another 1 possibly, not sure if he is racing or just spectating, But is another good friend from work, Has a EA falcon i think....(Some Ford we can beat)

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : I will be on Saturday night.

Edited by Drakey, 03 February 2006 - 05:46 PM.

#11 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:01 AM

adding to my mates, I have got 2 coming. one on the 308 kingswood and his brother in a Kingswood with a 330 stroker

#12 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:54 PM

Thanks Makka, Added to the list!

#13 _MRSLR_

_MRSLR_
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:44 PM

Hi Guys,

Forum User Name: MRSLR

What car are you Likely to Bring: LH SLR5000

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 2 or 3

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): Ye my best mate will most likely bringing his supercharged twin throte VN and probably 2 or 3 buddies

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : most likely we will be up just for the day

Looking forward to it...
Cheeeeers

#14 _dansedgli_

_dansedgli_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:24 AM

Forum User Name: Dansedgli

What car are you Likely to Bring: LC RB30ET

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 2 or 3

#15 _WLDVT_

_WLDVT_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:48 AM

Forum User Name: WLDVT
What car are you Likely to Bring: VT Commodore

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 1

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): Yes, John - very good mate with VU SS ute modified

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : yes saturday night

#16 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 01:21 PM

WLDVT: Please make sure youve got your accomodation organised! Take a look at page 11,12 of the other thread for wehre were staying! Book early places are limited!

Thanks to everyone.. Ive got you all in the spreadsheet!

Cheers.

#17 _svenikus_

_svenikus_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

Forum User Name: Svenikus

What car are you Likely to Bring: Subaru Brumby

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 0 (may change, friends aren't committing yet)

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): see above

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : nah, just coming up for the day

#18 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:02 PM

Thanks! Spreadsheet Updated!

#19 _Lostit_

_Lostit_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

Forum User Name: Lostit

What car are you Likely to Bring: Mazda Rx4

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: Maybe 1

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): MAybe friend running his ss ute

#20 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:49 PM

Forum User Name: LUSHUS LH

What car are you Likely to Bring: LH SEDAN, or VN CALAIS

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: MAYBE MUM, UNSURE YET
Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): MAYBE 1, JULZ IN VH COMMODORE

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : YES, SAT NITE

#21 LC-069

LC-069

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Name:Mark
  • Car:LC GTR & LX SL

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:18 PM

Forum User Name: LC-069

What car are you Likely to Bring: LC GTR

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: 6 approx.

#22 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 09:42 PM

great stuff! That makes 20 members confirmed! WELL DONE EVERYONE!

lc-069 - glad you had your old nickname in there.. i didnt realise who you were!

LUSHAZ: Have you called the hotel to sort out a room? See page 11 of the other thread or i think the info is at the first post of this thread too!

LOSTIT: Looking forward to getting my arse kicked by that beast mate! Least i'll be putting those 3.7s to good use too :)

Cheers everyone!! MORE MORE!!

#23 LXCHEV

LXCHEV

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:'76 LX - 383 Chev

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:07 PM

This is awesome, great to see all the latest confirmations! Remember, if we get 50+ entrants on the day, Heathcote will refund us $10 per car (therefore that would be $500+ we would get back). I'm sure we could put that to great use on these forums, even if it went towards something like getting 100 GMH-TORANA.COM stubby holders made up. I'm sure people will have many more ideas too.

PS. Sounds like the last few rooms at the place Tiny booked for us will be gone real soon. If it does fill up, don't hesitate to investigate other places nearby, we could still all catch up on the Sat night I'm sure.

Big thanks to Tiny for all your hard work on this, we all appreciate it mate!

Anyway, keep the confirmations coming...... :rockon:

Edited by LXCHEV, 09 February 2006 - 10:08 PM.

#24 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:18 PM

Just on that Note Brett, The lady at the place said to call her and even if theyre booked she can recommend some other places close by that will have rooms. They all work together and help each other out!

I'm planning to go to a local Woolies and get some meat and refreshments ( Read Bundy) for the saturday night so we can sit back around the BBQ there and cook up some snags and share a drink and some torana stories! Hopefully everyone will be happy to do that even if your not staying there at that hotel! I also want to get some bacon and eggs and do a breakfast on the BBQ for those who stay the friday night and saturday night. We went to a place nearby with the ford forums and it was SHOCKING ( the place.. not the forums!). Wont do that again!

Get in there fast people! THis should turn out to be a GREAT weekend!

#25 _Southo_

_Southo_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2006 - 12:10 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum User Name: Southo & Sway

What car are you Likely to Bring: MX83 Cressida 2JZ-GTE

How many Spectators are you likely to bring: NIL

Are you Inviting Buddies to race (If so, please provide detials like car type and how you know them - See other thread for reasons why.): NO

Are you staying in a local hotel with us overnight ( If so, which nights.) : Booked Friday and Saturday - Maybe Sunday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users