ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:58 PM

Ok guys were all got issues but why the FUK are we fighting like twits everytime theres a debate or an oppinionated post..

I used to love this forums but latley iv been tempted to ditch it cos of all the negative BS thats happend it the LPG and Rice paddy Post

Come on everyone lets pull our socks up and behave...

John

#2 _Herne_

_Herne_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

I went to look at a ricer topic and it had been removed, naturally my guess is there was some shit there.

Ricer guys do their own thing, we do ours. I dont come here to read about ricers though if I wanted to do that I am damn sure I could find a ricer forum in 2 seconds flat.

Live and let live....

Cheers
Herne

#3 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:06 PM

From experience, there are some topics best not raised on here. Sooner or later they end up the same way, full of crap. Nobody wins such debates, and those that have been around this place a while have seen it time and time again, different thread, same results.

Haven't seen the Gas one, so NFI.

#4 _jap-xu1_

_jap-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

no doubt there is an anti gas crew here aswell lmao.

torana forum,were anti everything! :spoton:

#5 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

You didnt miss anything pat! The gas one is gone for good... It began as a light hearted joke and ended in a slanging match.
As you said, topics have been covered here in teh past and end up in nothing but a shit-fight. We would rather this not happen, so any topics that are begun with that probability will be removed.

I Fully understand wehre John's Coming from here.. There's alot of tension about at the moment for some unknown reason and its really starting to show on here!

As John said lets just step it back a notch.. appreciate what were all here for and that is the MIGHTY TORANA.

Lets sit back a bit.. Relax and talk about all the cars. No matter what theyre powered by or run on.

Cheers.

#6 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:14 PM

Not necessarily so Jap-XU1, I just don't think the two are comparable, hence the problem. They is same but different.

#7 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:15 PM

Yeh mate i understand Pat that no one wins these debats, but far out man why do people get so personal about other peoples oppinions... Isnt it like trying to preech you religion to the someone of different beleifes...

The gas one was about ultrablues a9x on LPG, they all lost the plot and it had to be locked...

I realy like this forums or should i say Community, we all love the same thing GMH, TORANAS and Fast cars so why are we all acting like 5 year olds in a sand pit...

Lets get it together and Stop all the crap i reckon..

John

#8 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:15 PM

Maybe it is the Official "Torana Rutting Season".

#9 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:16 PM

no doubt there is an anti gas crew here aswell lmao.

torana forum,were anti everything! :spoton:

Beat me posting.. soi didnt see this one..

But thats EXACTLY what we do NOT want to portray to everyone that visits here.

Remeber that this is an internet forum, free for EVERYONE in the world to look at. It doesnt look good to have members fighting each other about what their cars run on or how many cylinders its got!!

I'm not saying we have to agree on every little point, but please.. Live and let live as its been said.

Cheers.

#10 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

John,

There's some things in life that we will never know mate.

Pat.

#11 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:20 PM

I appreciate the ricer dudes for the depths and levels to which they understand how their engines work and mod them, simply amazing. Although at the same time, seems to be a higher proportion that don't really know, and just pay somebody that does. But to those that do, my hat goes off to them.

I bought my car deliberately cause it's simple, and there is just about nothing that goes wrong with it that I can't fix with simple tools. That's what I like about the Torries.

Can appreciate both sides, and both are valid.

#12 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:04 PM

John,

There's some things in life that we will never know mate.

Pat.

* checks if Tinkers is online *

How the female brain works would have to be at the top of the list.

* logs off and runs like hell *

#13 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

Better change your melways ref too Chopper

#14 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:27 PM

I already have a 3000 KM head start on her. And it will be 4000 KM on the weekend.

#15 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:46 PM

Run.. Forest.... run..

#16 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:49 PM

I already have a 3000 KM head start on her. And it will be 4000 KM on the weekend.

hahahahhah how you gona manage that chop.. Gona start swimming to the east for 1000km...lol

John

#17 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:22 PM

New bus must be good for 6 fathoms!!! Nah, I know, he's coming up to sort out John Howard for us, tell him the way it really is.

Careful Chops, Tinks knows where I live!!!

Edited by Yella SLuR, 14 February 2006 - 09:23 PM.

#18 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:50 PM

:shoot:

#19 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:08 PM

Careful Chops, Tinks knows where I live!!!

But I'm not coming to see you, am I?

#20 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:09 PM

No, but she could follow me!

#21 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:14 PM

Yeh well, I'm still pissed off at this moment.
I'm starting to get really sick and tired of getting personally attacked and insulted by people who are happy to do it from the safety of their keyboards.

the site name says gmh-torana.com so I figured that's what the general theme and context is. A Torana is considered as an Australian Muscle Car, One of the greatest and in a Forum like this one I would expect a some ricer bagging, especially when threads pop up where rice lovers start worshiping various rice cars.

I can't imagine any musclecar forum where ricer bagging is not allowed.

It's obvious some closet ricers here can't take it and start with the insults and personal attacks.

I couldn't give two Flying Fgucks what people do to their cars here in these forums. But I don't expect it to be riddled with crap about japanese imported buzz-boxes and crap about how great they are and how far superior they are over the Torana and V8's are boat anchors compared them etc etc, that shit belongs in a ricer forum. I don't think I'm alone when I say, expect a negative response when rice pops up in a forum like this one.

That thread I don't believe should've been deleted and neither should any of them, unless all debates are gonna get deleted as soon as a few posts get ugly. Try Moderating them, edit the obsenities and insults and warn the members and mediate like tiny does.

But it's not just that thread, it happens elsewhere too.

I've always used the policy that I would not post something about someone and/or to them, that I wouldn't say to them personally, anything less is cowardice and stupid.
But there are some A.H's here that only have keyboard courage and only wish to directly insult and antagonise others.

I take shit every day, insults, threats and office politics. I come here to enjoy myself, learn new things, share some ideas, get some feedback, make new friends, enjoy eyeballing different Torrys, have a debate and have a laugh, but I don't come here to take MORE shit when I post up something with full intentions of being friendly. If this joint is gonna be that hostile and twisted with non-torana related crap then I'm not interested, full stop, I'm outta here.

I think I've been fairly nice up until this point with my conduct with other forum members, even with the shit stirs. I can be the nicest guy in the world, but I can also be the meanest cruelest bastard on earth too.

#22 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:17 PM

We've learnt way too many times that such topics get you nowhere.

Even remember one thread where the WRX dudes became very active members and participants in the debate.

Believe us when we say, you are FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE here.

#23 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:20 PM

#1 The site name says gmh-torana.com so I figured that's what the general theme and context is. A Torana is considered as an Australian Muscle Car, One of the greatest and in a Forum like this one I would expect a some ricer bagging, especially when threads pop up where rice lovers start worshiping various rice cars.

#2 I can't imagine any musclecar forum where ricer bagging is not allowed.

#3 ...but I can also be the meanest cruelest bastard on earth too.

#1 A couple of years ago, a thread along a similar vein was started here. V8gent asked for the discussion to end here and continue on another website. If that's how the webmaster wants things done here, then the Mods and Admins have to follow his direction.

#2 Just because it may be done elsewhere, doesn't mean it's the correct thing to do. Neither does it make it legal.

#3 That won't get anybody anywhere. Except banned.

#24 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:22 PM

Only ever been one person banned from here, wonder who's gonna be second?

#25 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:25 PM

V8gent has dealt with a couple of people over the years. Bee in a bottle springs to mind. As well as some clown posting from a scholastic institution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users