[VIC] DAY CRUISE-25/26 March

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 04:37 PM

Hi Everyone,

Im going to organise a cruise on the weekend of the 11/12 march for this forum an also the AUSREVS forums as a combined run. More people more fun i think.
So i need Peoples inputs on wether it should be held on the sat (11) or sun (12). which ever gets the majority of votes out of these 2 dates will be the day, sorry in advance for those it doesnt suit.
Any other thorts/ideas are welcome.
Need to get the rana out before the drag day with the recoed carbies!!

LUSHAZ

Edit
25/16 march people

#2 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 04:52 PM

G'day LUSHAZ.
'Any cruise is a good cruise'
Sunday 12th is best for me.
(Heathcote Park Raceway is gonna have a "Rev-Head Rubber Fest" on Saturday from 11AM to 10PM)
If it's gonna be hot, can we cruise in the evening to a drive-in like Lunar or something?
I'll bring the Melways, LOL.

#3 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:09 PM

H Everyone again,

Sorry for been a pain in the but, the boyfriend has just told me that there is another cruise on that date, so have to make it the weekend after heathcote, makes it the 25/26. sorry once again.

Toranr amore- lunar park is a good idea, ill keep it in mind, how much does it cost to get in these days??? havent been there in yonks. Are they open late?? whats the parking like.

Lushaz

P.S can someone tell me how to, or just change the topic headin to make the dates to the 25/26 thanks.

#4 _WYLDLC 6_

_WYLDLC 6_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:18 PM

The 26th would be good for me and I'd definately come. Also LUSHES LH ( I'm not being picky but) I think TORANR AMORE means the Lunar drive in but either would be good for me. Please keep us posted.
Cheers Chris.

#5 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:21 PM

Thanks chris, i think sunday is better for most people coz alot have to work on sats.
an about the lunar thing, i was blonde until yesterday, lol ill keep both in mind as far as the drive inns tho, there have been heaps of cruises to them, i sort of wanted to do somethin different, but its definatly not ruled out!

lushaz

#6 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,319 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:39 PM

i was blonde until yesterday

Now she has artificial intellegence ;)

Remember Rick, that we are going to the Lunar Drive in on the 4th, so going again a few weeks later may not be too exciting in some people's opinions.If there are Toranas there, then I'll be there, but it may turn some people off.

Maybe a different destination would be preferable? Just my two bobs

Edited by Heath, 24 February 2006 - 05:39 PM.

#7 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:46 PM

haha funny Heath, just so you know i was never natrally blonde!

#8 LXCHEV

LXCHEV

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:'76 LX - 383 Chev

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:35 PM

G'day Rene,

When I first read the first dates posted, I thought ACE! Would have been there for sure, but unfortunately I can't make the new dates (will be back up at Heathcote AGAIN). D'oh, d'oh, d'oh!!!! Not to worry....

Out of curiosity, who are these AUSREVS forum people???

Also - I noticed you wrote you have re-co'd carbies. As in multiple carbies?? What have you been up to with the car???

Cheers :)

Brett.

#9 to fly

to fly

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:26 AM

Rene, got me interested. How about a lap of the Penninsula starting at Frankston and ending at Hastings, huge grass parklands at Hastings . Just throwin ideas around. seeya

#10 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:59 AM

That sounds like a nice cruise....but I don't have a current passport...
I'd have to pass on that one.

#11 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

Hi Guys,

LXCHEV- ausrevs are a club that my boyfriend is involved with, mostly commodores but they are open for any cars.
As far as my car goes ive had the exhaust redone, which reminds me dont go to lilydale mufflers and tow bars they do a great job but quote u one thing then charge another then say u didnt hear the quote properly, dodgey ba*#erds!
havent got to the carbies yet but dad is just reconditioning my original ones.

TOFLY-penisular is noted see what happens

and thank you to who ever changed the dates for me.

lushaz

#12 _trav_

_trav_
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:32 AM

hey don't forget that the comm games are running from the 15th till the 26th of march....that could throw a spanner in the works if your planning to go anywhere near the city

trav

#13 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:03 AM

Hmm i had forgoten bout that, thanks

#14 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:16 AM

Remember Rick, that we are going to the Lunar Drive in on the 4th,

oh :huh: , I didn't know.
......DAMN!
I've pulled my car to bits and rubbed it back for primer at this stage. I'll probably be undercoating it next weekend on the 4th. I guese I can't make it, unless of-course I take the MK1 Cortina on the 4th and show a little extreme contrast. LOL

As for March 25/26th, Like I said before 'Any Cruise is a Good Cruise', I'm easily pleased. :D
You guys organise something and I'll be there. :spoton:

Edited by TORANR AMORE, 27 February 2006 - 10:20 AM.

#15 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:02 AM

if you did do luna park, that would be handy for me, I could just walk there!

#16 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:42 PM

OK,
went thro some ideas with dad this morning, if everyone is happy to chip in $10 dad will put on a bbq for us an a spot by the river in warby. other wise just get fish an chips in warby. dad reakons if everyone chips in $10 we could have soft drink burgers snags salad coleslaw.
nothin set in concret yet so let me know your opinions guys an girls. almost got the cruise organised ill keep you posted.

lushaz

P.S this is providin dad has the day off so he can get the bbq an set it up for us will know his roster on thursday.

#17 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

Comon guys, is anyone else interested>???

#18 _EvilGTR_

_EvilGTR_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:57 PM

Lushus, I would be keen if I can get my oil pump mod done by then - sounds like a plan!

#19 _WLDVT_

_WLDVT_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:01 PM

Hey Guys,

Just to confirm this cruise is going ahead as planned This Sunday.... Quite a few of my mates from AUSrevs are coming so sould be a good lil turnout.

In case you guys are a bit hesatant on cruising with a bunch of commodores these guys love toranas and have been told to be on their best behavour as AUSrevs wont stand for any burnouts ect on cruises.......

If anyone needs any further info dont hesatate to add me to msn [email protected]

Will Be very good to get out with some more torrie for a cruise and ill be in the blue rana with rene filming the cruise and taking happy snaps of everyones ride so lets get em all looking like new :spoton:

#20 _OFFiTs_

_OFFiTs_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

Hey Lushus and Wild Vt,

I will definately be in and I'm sure and can get a couple of mates to come too. My brother who owns the lj torana will probabley be working so I cant get another torana but I will definately bring the SS.

:rockon:

Krystal

#21 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:27 PM

OFFITS- cool more the marier!! im just typing up the cruise now to hand out to people. so EVERYONE come along its going be a beaut day for cruisin thro the hills!!!

lushaz

#22 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:30 PM

My bad forgot to put details, sorry guys. they are as follows:

MEET: 10.30AM
DEPART: 11AM
WHERE: CLUB KILSYTH (REAR CAR PARK) CRN CANTERBURY RD & COLCHESTER RD
DATE: SUNDAY 26TH TOMOROW!!!!!
DESTINATION: WE WILL BE HEADING THROUGH THE HILLS OUT TO WARBURTON TO GRAB SOME LUNCH AT ONE OF THE SHOPS DOWN THERE.

#23 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:45 PM

any probs give me a call #0417505276

#24 LXCHEV

LXCHEV

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:'76 LX - 383 Chev

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:08 AM

How'd the cruise go today? We were up in Heathcote so couldn't make it obviously. Great weather for a cruise though!! You couldn't have timed it better!

#25 _LUSHUS LH_

_LUSHUS LH_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:01 AM

Hey Brett,

Your not wrong about the weather is was great, i wish i could say the same for the cruise!
Unfortunatly i was the only torana and had another 4 comodores turn up 3 of which were reasponsable however one, was a complete moron!! That one person has made my mind up never to organise a cruise again for another club other then the torana guys.
We cruised up thro the hill through Kirth Kiln, now the road had only just been tared therefore loose gravel it was windy an the speed limit was 100 which was stupid, so i sat on 80, even still had a near miss with a 4wd bull bar, so i look in my rear veiw mirror an he is crawling along, grant said he would of been doing about 30km, waited for a huge gap between himself and me then flattened it up behind me going side ways around corners then nilly rear ending me!! was not a happy girl, had to hold myself back from decking him when we stoped, and it was in his gfs car, how disrespectful!!
any way as for the other guys it was great!!
anyways catch you later

lushaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users