Has anyone got an A9X scoop they could ping some dimensions off please?
I've picked up a scoop that I'm re-glassing, but I think it was fitted to a previous bonnet to look seamless. They used a truckload of fixings to hold it down and i suspect may have trimmed the flanges where the fixings go too.
What I'm after if possible is
1. The locations for the correct (factory I guess) screw holes.
2. Which screws are used in which holes (I understand two different types of screws are used to fix the scoops).
3. The width dimension of the flange that the screws fix through. See photo attached where I've measured what I currently have.
And just to check that this scoop is the right size.
4. Overall scoop length. Tip to back down the center.
5. Overall scoop width excluding the flanges.
6. Overall scoop height.
Thanks heaps if anyone can provide this info or even some of it.