Photo

Dual cast , or non dual cast JP blocks .

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#26 FLY_AGAIN_XU-1

FLY_AGAIN_XU-1

Forum Fixture

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

" There has been so much proof put up here "

The only proof you turkeys have provided so far is some photos of restamped blocks and claim them to be genuine JP blocks

THATS IT, THATS YOUR PROOF............         :wtf:

Most of these turkeys have never seen a dual cast block let alone understand it............

:stirpot:

#27 yel327

yel327

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:10 AM

The only Turkey here is you Bruce. Replies like the above is enough proof. 

#28 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

Is my thread closed since I called Rat a Spastic Cunning Stunt ?

#29 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:16 AM

It might be, but to be fair you probably shouldn't use the 3rd last word as it would be offensive to some people.

#30 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

Also kunts are usefull, so again a bad descriptor.

#31 UCgazman

UCgazman

UC's FTW!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Name:Garth
  • Car:UC S̶u̶n̶b̶i̶r̶d̶ 5000!

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

Is my thread closed since I called Rat a Spastic Daisy Chain ?

Maybe but I'm still nominating it for post of the year B)

#32 EunUCh

EunUCh

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Car:japos

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

lol , is this great debate still going ?

All the so called "turkeys" do not post pictures other than to illustrate that not all JP blocks have a "3" to be legit.

The cast date code and the other # are  miles apart of resembling each other , the cast date code was changeable within

the pattern making process for the reason of coding (have a look at the date code , it is generally irregular in terms of lettering 

and numbering size and neatness?.The other number looks more like a neat set # within that part of the pattern?

#33 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,123 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

The only proof you turkeys have provided so far is some photos of restamped blocks and claim them to be genuine JP blocks

Most of these turkeys have never seen a dual cast block let alone understand it............

Bruce i can get you pics of a one owner LJXU1 original JP engine still in the same family 58000 miles on it with no number 3 on it
but im not goin to waste my time because you will only call it a restamp
i have nothing to gain from it your call

#34 FLY_AGAIN_XU-1

FLY_AGAIN_XU-1

Forum Fixture

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

Put it up Gene, put it up ! ! !

#35 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

THATS IT, THATS YOUR PROOF............ :wtf:

Which one of you 3 "Practicality challanged" musketeers forgot to log out of their second account ?

Rob ?

Busted, ya dumb Cunning Stunt !

Correct me if I'm wrong but both accounts should be deleted and the IP address blocked yeah mods ??

Attached File  image.jpeg   68.49K   20 downloads

Edited by Skapinad, 12 April 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#36 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:44 PM

Well that's about as factual as everything else you have put up..       Please repost any proof supporting your theory ..........    I bet you fuking don't .... 

Post yours and Anthony's engine numbers up.....  I bet you fuking don't... 

Make more unsubstantiated claims ....  I bet you fuking do ....  

You put your argument forward like a child,  when asked to explain, you reply "just because"  or you say ring CAMS they know....  well, how about if you have the information from CAMS, you put it up for us turkeys ..  or is it impossible for you to do this...  

YOU HAVE PUT NO EVIDENCE UP WHATSOFUKINGEVER........   

#37 crabba67

crabba67

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • Name:anthony

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:06 PM

Hey Weaver,All we need is the number pad photo time for you to put it up..............and by the way it will be the first JP216### i have seen with a 24H2 cast date the engine came out of a first week 9 month 72 built xu1 the cast date is to late.

Attached Files

#38 joeseph

joeseph

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Name:Joeseph
  • Car:LJ XU-1 ex-owner

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

In amongst all this crapola, there are pearls of wisdom.. damn hard finding 'em though!

#39 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:49 PM

BTW Col - whats the photo of the blue engine in your post.

#40 RallyRed

RallyRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,841 posts
  • Name:Col
  • Car:LC GTR etc

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:59 PM

Its a test Grant....

#41 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:34 PM

i failed.

comon col be serious will ya and stop mucking around.

Edited by Agent 34, 12 April 2016 - 08:37 PM.

#42 RallyRed

RallyRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,841 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:37 AM

ok,

Attached Files

#43 RallyRed

RallyRed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,841 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:40 AM

its in an old FB/EK...so assume its a grey motor?

It just interested me as it just seemed to be sitting there hanging off the gearbox...i.e no engine mounts. Maybe thats how it was done back then. or maybe I'm just stuuupid

#44 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:52 AM

Hey Weaver,All we need is the number pad photo time for you to put it up..............and by the way it will be the first JP216### i have seen with a 24H2 cast date the engine came out of a first week 9 month 72 built xu1 the cast date is to late.

Well that's about as factual as everything else you have put up..       Please repost any proof supporting your theory ..........    I bet you fuking don't .... 

Post yours and Anthony's engine numbers up.....  I bet you fuking don't... 

Make more unsubstantiated claims ....  I bet you fuking do ....  

You put your argument forward like a child,  when asked to explain, you reply "just because"  or you say ring CAMS they know....  well, how about if you have the information from CAMS, you put it up for us turkeys ..  or is it impossible for you to do this...  

YOU HAVE PUT NO EVIDENCE UP WHATSOFUKINGEVER........   

Still no proof,   Check..   More unsubstantiated claims, Check....      

#45 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:53 AM

its in an old FB/EK...so assume its a grey motor?

It just interested me as it just seemed to be sitting there hanging off the gearbox...i.e no engine mounts. Maybe thats how it was done back then. or maybe I'm just stuuupid

It is how they were mounted, just like an older SBC or F 'cruisers. Mounts at the front and at the bellhousing.

#46 S pack

S pack

Scrivet Counter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,539 posts
  • Name:Dave
  • Car:73 LJ

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:11 AM

If these #3 pattern blocks are so exclusive to the XU1 then what is so special about them other than the sand core pattern was numbered 3?

Where is the documentation that says GM-H was using the #3 pattern exclusively for the XU1 engines?

Anecdotal evidence does suggest that the #3 pattern does feature on a lot of JP blocks but it is not exclusive to JP blocks.
You dicks have no documentation to prove any of your claims in regards to the #3 or dual cast dates, it's all just a fantasy created in Narnia.

It's little wonder Mike Bell is not involved in this crap.

#47 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Um, why is the cast date too late? I have numerous examples of engines completely assembled within 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of when they were cast. Agree that it may not be the norm but it is a given that there will be engines cast on one day and in a completed car 10-14 days later, sometimes less if the planets align. GMH just like the parent company and sister divisions it was a clone of was a 'just in time" business, and to them every identical part was the same thing - if an engine that arrived today was in front of ones that had been sitting for a week it'd get used first.

Oops, I missed the second bit - "it will be the first....I have seen". There you go. Wouldn't be the first thing that you haven't seen that doesn't fit the story.

And this post has nothing to do with the validity of Ian's engine, it is simply questioning your logic in this post.

#48 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

Byron, he knows all there is to know about LJ XU1, he say's so himself...........  got zip proof, and even less credibility ...   But knows all there is to know..   Yet the information he has is not his to give.....  

crabba67

Forum Fixture

• photo-thumb-9895.jpg?_r=1456924590
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 632 posts

Sent 04 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

ian,i can,t put the information up its part of the book research done back with norm darwin and (graham d) engine production engineer at the time i have the proof and the test done their is a different.ian i have owned xu1S for 30 years and know all their is to know about lj xu1. its not about credibility the information is not mine to show.call me on 0402159xxx

PS ian the original post was DO THEY HAVE DUEL CAST the answer is 228 duel cast blocks from 20.7.73 and NP7001 BLOCKS around (50) all .H3 cast date FACT,FACT

#49 _xr8250_

_xr8250_
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:55 PM

Just another example of Crabba's habit of using random facts and figures and making out they mean something thinking that no one will check. And when someone does check and shows that he's wrong he lays low for a few days. Its been going on throughout these various threads. Its really getting quite boring now.

If anyone out their wants to check the authenticity of an LJ XU1 engine, the critical factors are:

1. Does the JP engine number look ok ie does it have the proper GMH font, is the number pad ok.

2. Does the build date of the engine correspond with the ADR Build date ie the engine build date is always earlier (but not too early)

All the rest is speculative rubbish.

#50 crabba67

crabba67

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

Byron, he knows all there is to know about LJ XU1, he say's so himself...........  got zip proof, and even less credibility ...   But knows all there is to know..   Yet the information he has is not his to give.....  

crabba67

Forum Fixture

• photo-thumb-9895.jpg?_r=1456924590
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 632 posts

Sent 04 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

ian,i can,t put the information up its part of the book research done back with norm darwin and (graham d) engine production engineer at the time i have the proof and the test done their is a different.ian i have owned xu1S for 30 years and know all their is to know about lj xu1. its not about credibility the information is not mine to show.call me on 0402159xxx

PS ian the original post was DO THEY HAVE DUEL CAST the answer is 228 duel cast blocks from 20.7.73 and NP7001 BLOCKS around (50) all .H3 cast date FACT,FACT

Weaver,It should be 250 9/2e dual cast blocks FACT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users