FUL SIK LX Sedan- SA

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 _VX_SS_II_

_VX_SS_II_
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:02 PM

Hey guys,

Jeeeez its been a long time since I was last on here.. Had to create a new login and all!

Just wondering if anyone in Adelaide has seen my old car recently? Its been a few years since I sold it now and i havent seen it out anywhere! I regularly had it out at shows and on the cruises, I would love to see it again!!

It was a bright Orange LX Sedan, worked 253, 9inch, shift kitted trimatic with 3000rpm stall, black & grey velour, modern looking Performance alloys, black venetians, no flares, scoop or spoiler, FUL SIK custom plates...??

I sold it a while back to start saving for a house (first time i've owned ONE car since getting my license), and am now driving a Black VX SS with 240rwkw.

If anyones seen it please let me know how she's looking / how often you see it!!

Cheers,

Stu.

P.S. I can post pics if anyone wants me too....

#2 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:07 PM

I remember it when you used to own it. Saw it a few times, at SMASA show at Hahndorf, and also Extreme Horsepower show??? Post a few pics, as I'm sure others would like to see it - it was pretty damn neat!

Sorry, I don't think I've seen it since.

#3 _VX_SS_II_

_VX_SS_II_
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

I remember it when you used to own it. Saw it a few times, at SMASA show at Hahndorf, and also Extreme Horsepower show??? Post a few pics, as I'm sure others would like to see it - it was pretty damn neat!

Gday Dave,

Yeah mate I used to see you quite a bit, you have some VERY nice toranas too! :spoton:

It scored a trophy at 2003 SMASA show (thats where the pics are from), it wasnt entered in Extreme Horsepower, but you may have seen it in the car park.. I did have it entered up at the Mt Gambier show ('03 or '04), thats always a great event. And the Muscle Car Muster at Mallala in 2004 (??).

The guy that bought it lives down south, but I think its locked away in his garage.. I havent found anyone thats seen it since!!

Here are a couple of pics, I have better ones on my work PC, I'll try to post them soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers.

#4 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:32 AM

Long time no see Stu. Long time no see for ya old car as well. I've never seen it since it was sold.

#5 _VX_SS_II_

_VX_SS_II_
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

This ones one of my favourite pics....

Posted Image

Edited by VX_SS_II, 11 October 2006 - 07:15 PM.

#6 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

there was a torana like that getting around yankalilla, but i was lead to believe it had a turbo charged 6 cylinder in it, its probably not it im guessing, and sorry i dont remember the number plates

#7 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 09:25 PM

Stuie, No shit how are ya? Stepped up in the world with some more power i see, I havnt seen or heard of the LX Since the harndorf SMASA Show n shine, Last i heard it was at an acution place with someone lookin at buying it, Perhaps its been covered up and hidden away!

:spoton:

#8 _VX_SS_II_

_VX_SS_II_
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

Hey mate!

Yeah that was me selling it at auction...

I was really busy at the time and couldnt be bothered dealing with idiots just wanting to take it for a burn etc... Guess it paid off in the end!

How did that hatch go that you picked up, it seemed to be in pretty good nick to start with!

Yeah like I said, no one has seen it. I think my sisters boyfriend may somehow know who has it, maybe I'll need to talk to him (if i have too....) :rolleyes:

#9 _VX_SS_II_

_VX_SS_II_
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2006 - 12:47 PM

How sad... Looks like its dropped off the face of the earth :cry:

#10 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 04:24 PM

Have you asked on the SMASA forum? - SMASA

#11 _greenmachine215_

_greenmachine215_
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:32 PM

Hey stu, Perhaps its under some serious re facing and may pop up in a future Summer nats TOP 10 :<_<: :D

Cheers for asking bout my hatch, Its come along really well in the 2 years ive had it now, Just built a worked 253 and put in,Done less than 500km's and Has been sold, I got bored fairly quick and wanna go even quicker, So bigger and better drive line is in the plans,
If you wanna check it out have a look at my car domain site theres a few shots in the last pages

would be good to catch up with ya sometime in the future :spoton:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users