- - - - -

lc gtr v8

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 _ultrabluea9x_

_ultrabluea9x_
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:34 PM

guys tonight i took it out for the first time,(v8 308 lc gtr).and she goes like shit of a shovel,Rory you are right these cars are little pocket rockets with a v8 under the hood,conversion simplicity ,piece of cake,i still have to put a chassis kit under it and give it a reall goood tune once done she will be a little ripper.....
Now to clarify a few things regarding my A9X,,i have no intentions of selling the car unless someone out there wants to make me an offer i cant refuse,and it will have to be a good offer as the last one was around 70 bigones and i turned it down,and it is not that i am greedy,but these cars are no longer available,and to replace it with some thing else is pretty hard to do,no offence to other makes and models ,
one more thing, it has come to my attention that there are a few people out there who have questioned the orthenticity of the A9X(they know who they are)i can sort of understand why as the previous owner was a charleton and from what i gather full of shit(from what i heard from different sources)anyway the car has and was verified before i purchased it from a totally reliable source,i also have all paper work and documents as proof ,further more i do not need to prove its authenticity to anybody unless they wish to purchase it,so i say to these people
get #@$^%& and get your facts right before you shoot your mouth of, as i do and will use legal means to shut you up!!!!!!
there i have said my piece,,,one last thing
i hope everybody out ther has a wonderfull and safe christmas and a fantastic new year ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Glenn

#2 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:03 PM

Glad to hear it's on the road Glenn. When you get a chance maybe you can put some pics up. :D

#3 Stedz_lc

Stedz_lc

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:08 PM

lol, yea u tell em glenn.. sorry couldn't help it :|
R u goin to get it engineer'd etc? Sounds pretty mean.. g'z i thought our lc six went well... but with an 8 :D hrmm tuff...
CHeers
Ed

#4 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 23 December 2005 - 02:50 PM

Gday Glenn,

It sounds like the Lil torry is a weapon, We'd all love to see some pictures if you can! if you need a hand to post them up, email them to me at musclemachine at optushome.com.au and i'll get them up here for you no worries.

Your right in that you dont have to justify yourself or the A9x to anybody. I wish people would keep their comments to themselves somtimes. ( P.S i dont know who your referring to, nor do i want to know. i just hope this is the end of the shit fight!)

Cheers and have a happy and safe christmas and a great 06!
Tiny.

#5 gtrboyy

gtrboyy

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:14 PM

I wouldnt be bothered what people said if I owned an A9X or anything else to tell you the truth.Yeah those v8 gtr's do go ok dont they even though its sideways the majority of the time.Enjoy like I do.

#6 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,315 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

Sounds like a nice little beast. Yeah I think my dad used to work with the previous owner of Ultrablue and said pretty similar things about him :P

#7 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:54 PM

Mate Glad to hear you got it together, hope all my jibberish was understandable. You didn't ring or email too often so I guess, as I suggested, you worked it out as you went. Like I said, do it once, then you could do it in 3 hours with all the bits sitting there in the garage. Mine is into the dyno on Wed to do the total fine tune, the V8 tailshaft should be ready then and I need to fit the radiator shroud and an HT alternator bracket for piece of mind and it is totally finished. Enjoy! Takes about 2 hours to drop the grin everytime I drive the Beast! :blink:
Rory

#8 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:50 PM

Took me longer than 2 hours rory :P

Congrats on getting it all together ultra.. throw some pics up of it!

A1

#9 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 24 December 2005 - 05:56 AM

yeah love to see some pics.... I wouldn't be too worried Glenn you know your car is right, you own it their jealous so let them go flog themselves...
Did this project get all the old motor bits from Ultra?????

#10 _ultrabluea9x_

_ultrabluea9x_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 04:40 PM

it sure did ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users