_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:15 PM

is any one goin tommorow night to the speedway at speeway city

#2 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:16 PM

oh that is so tempting lol. there is also some sort of motorshow at the show grounds.

#3 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:18 PM

oh and the SA IPRA race is on too...

#4 _Toranamuk_

_Toranamuk_
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:28 PM

Not tomorow night , still got 4 engines to get out for customers, over the next few weeks things will be happeneing though.

Let us know how it went though.

I'll be at Mallala for the last round of the SA state championships.

#5 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 10:52 AM

report for from the speedway last night
it was a great nights racing and a great turn out for the first nigt of the year
in the super sedans bil miller won there feature, darren flatman won the street stock feature.and i cant remember who won the amca's or junior sedans
and sprint cars had there hotlaps.

next meeting is november 4 at speedway city is the sprintcar masters,super sedans street stocks and clarry the clown with over 40 sprintcars nomminated all ready

#6 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

next meeting is november 4 at speedway city is the sprintcar masters,super sedans street stocks and clarry the clown with over 40 sprintcars nomminated all ready

I should be there :spoton:

#7 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

yea if you go hrt1and2 i might see you there cause ill be there

#8 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:15 PM

lets hope next weeks Masters is much better than the last year one lane dust bowl crap track they dished up. Looking forward to this yaers World Serries with the return of Gary Brazier to full time racing with Bill Mann.
Bring it on.

Edited by HatchmanSS76, 29 October 2006 - 09:15 PM.

#9 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

the track was really good last night stayed nice and wet through out the night and didnt chop up to much either

#10 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:10 AM

the track was really good last night stayed nice and wet through out the night and didnt chop up to much either

thats 1/2 the fun taken out of it, dodging the spray as they come around.

#11 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:57 PM

thats 1/2 the fun taken out of it, dodging the spray as they come around.

That does not mean you don't get a dirt shower on the fence at all. Dust gets in your eyes and prevents visability. A dirt shower from a well prepaired track does not get in your eyes and prevent ya from watchin the racin.

#12 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:15 PM

:spoton:

#13 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:03 PM

remember saturday 4th sprintcar masters with 46 sprintcars nominated including
max dumesny,garry brazier,robbie farr,todd wanless,david murcott just to name a few

support races the 360 sprintcars with 15 cars nominated including track champion micheal burford and jamie cobby who is the national champion

the second round of the super sedans series over 12 cars nominated which includes bill miller who won the last meeting,with daniel miller, colin neville and kim cottrell trying to catch and beat bill miller.

street stocks as allways there will be a good turnout of street stocks with everyone coming out trying to beat veteran racer darren flatman who dominated last weeks race meeting

gates open at 4.30 with racing starting at 6.00
prices are
$25 for adults $20 for concession card holders $15 for children 12-15 and $5 for children kids under 12 years of age

#14 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:48 PM

48 Nominations. I'll be there for sure.

You could of mentioned a couple of loacals who are legitimate chances in Pillip March and Luke Dillon and youger brother Lee who could suprise this year.

Stick ya neck out Curley and take a put on who will be this years Masters Champion.
Max is hard not to tip with Mouse Green on the spanners in Adelaide but I'll go with my personal favorite in Gray Brazier. Nothing more exciting than watchin Braz when hes switched on.

Who's Daniel Miller? Not farmiliar with this sedan drver, new? Is Chris Blunden racin the ex Carey Macarthy Iroc Z?

I guess your familiar with this site Sprintcar World has links to track sites and other divissions. This is the best Speedway web site in the world and possibly the best motor racing website in the world as far as being constantly updated and up to date with whats happening and whats happened.

Edited by HatchmanSS76, 03 November 2006 - 07:59 PM.

#15 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

Nothing more exciting than watchin Braz when hes switched on.

i dont think Mrs Hatchman would like that comment very much. :tease:

#16 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:37 PM

weli i wouyld like robbie farr to win the masters
daniel miller is sa2 i think he is bill millers brothe or father
hes been around for a while
street stocks i rekon darren flatman will win.

#17 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

Bill Millers brother was Steven Miller. Better racer than Bill when they were both racing together. There was Joan Miller who was Bill and Stevens mum. Not sure on Bill or Stevvens farthers name and almost certin he would be too old to start racing now. It might be Bills son maybe? or could be from the other Miller clan. Maybe a relation to Dennis Miller who owns the ex Macarthy Iroc (which i think is SA2) that Chris Blunden's driven for the last two years. I think on that side there is also a Michael Miller racing in the AMCA division.

#18 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:11 PM

What time does the racing finish? I might go, see what happens. proberly not tho. lol.

#19 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:32 PM

That question makes me piss myself laughing as too many meetings out there waste time when they could finish earlier.
Wendy always manages to run right up to curfew 11pm.

#20 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

racing starts at 6 oclock but gates open at 4.30 the racing last week finished at 10 or 10.30 i think
last weeks meeting they were good with accidents and stuff like that they got everything cleaned up quick

micheal miller runs a amca there not running tonight
you can buy food and drinks there but can take your own in to the venue if you like

#21 _curlys torana_

_curlys torana_
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:24 PM

well last night was a very interesting night with alot of accidents in most heats which caused the 360 sprintcars not to have a feature race.the track rubbered up really bad and caught a few people out.
the street stocks only ran 2 heats which seen darren flatmen coming from last to 3rd in the first heat but with ben tuttle winning in front of phil hayes
the second heat saw darren flatmen take the win in front of gary westley and third was darryl sloan

in the 6 lap dash for the 372 sprintcars it saw usa/sa 5 jason johnson take pole posistion with mak dumsney finishing 2nd followed by q7 robbie farr 3rd with garry brazier 4th and q61 todd wanless finishing 5th

the 372 b main was a great exciting race for the croud with sa 81 luke dillon taking the win over v 92mathew read.
the race every one came to see the sprintcar masters a main final it was a very exciting long race with an accident happening on the 1st lap but the winner jason johnson usa5 taking the win followed by a very fast finishing max dumsney finishing 2nd with robbie farr finishing 3rd closely followed by sa 3 phillip march 4th v92mathew reed 5th and sa 24 ricky maiolo finshed 6th. from a 17 car start 6 cars finished which shows how hard everyone was going for the win.

the super sedan feature saw trevor ware take the win closely followed by bill miller with gil worthley finishing 3rd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users